The Fred Basset Report: PM update on (code named) Operation Smokin' Johnny Cash

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

AeonFlux
Club Player

is proudly sponsored by............

Guaranteed to work against Daughters of Beaches key forwards! :lol:

And /or (but not 'nor', right Nosh? :wink: ),

For when life just sucks.

As used and recommended by Scotty from Marketing. :mrgreen:

And /or (but not 'nor', right Nosh? :wink: ),

See Loris, Aeon has long been onto the 'nor' issue.

Well it seems Aeon has chucked another hissy fit and is refusing to post. Word is, she was pissed-off at the lack of recognition for pulling people up (Saynt Nosher) over the correct use of 'nor'. :lol:
loris wrote: Wed 12 Oct 2022 2:30pmOh damienc, I’ve become so excited reading your post. I’m only required to read to the end of your third sentence and I became oh, so, so thrilled. I have read many (actually too many) posts on S/S over the years, never have I ever read the word ‘nor’ used correctly. 👏👏👏

I doubt if this much neglected word has ever appeared in a post on this site before. I may be corrected on this last statement, as we do have some some argumentative, cantankerous blighters on Saintsational who will take great delight in proving me wrong, highlighting how They used the word ‘nor’ in a post ten years ago. In my defence, I haven’t read every post ever written, sorry ‘bout that folks!
AeonFlux wrote: Sun 11 Sep 2022 9:10pm
saynt Nosher wrote: Sat 27 Aug 2022 12:00pmI think Mitch can be our very own JDG, who I believe we don't really need.
Whom.

(And you're welcome. :) )

These users also thanked the author Saynt Nosher for the post:
Spelly, Ryan Bybes (with an 's').
And then she really lost it when those bastards at 'St Kilda Archives' beat her to the punch in using the 'Welcome Back Kotter' theme. So I've decided to post my PM to Aeon on in here on her behalf.

PM? Hah! In Aeon's case, that's probably more like Pre Menstrual. (Can I say that? :mrgreen: )

Anyway, here' the promised update...............

Fred Basset wrote: Thu 27 Oct 2022 7:51pm Dearest Aeon,

I hope you are well honey. I am pleased to be providing you with an exciting update.

Firstly, we gave Alfred E Neuman a fair hearing before showing him the door. Here's footage from the meeting.

Spewing though that the Toxic Gnome was outed. (Life size picture.)

So that means we're stuck with The Headless Chook Squib. :x

But not to let that get us down (too much), on behalf of the Bored, I would like to announce that Ro$$y has been appointed as the Senior Cho ach of our men’s AFL program.

With more than 35 years’ experience in the AFL as a player, cho ach, anal yst and commentator, Ro$$y is one of the most widely respected senior cho aches in the competition and brings a breadth of experience to the role. (Meaning, he's a prick.)

Ro$$y emerged from our review as the primary target. (Meaning, the outcome was predetermined.). So we knew there was no time to waste. And we didn't Dally around in our efforts to find out if Ro$$y was still Of the Saints. We have spent (at least) the last 10 days talking extensively to Ro$$y. He has presented to our Bored and met multiple times with myself, Satan, Ross Lyon (the ex-St Kilda player, I'm told :? ) and Geoff 'the hangman' Walsh, to share his vision and fo cus for the future of our program. It became clear in our discussions that he had the vision, fo cus and characteristics (meaning, he's a prick) that we need in our Senior Cho ach.

Importantly, Ro$$y has opened his cold black heart to us. He shares with you a love and passion for our club, and he has a deep desire to see it respected and celebrated.

The appointment of a new Senior Cho ach (which we decided to announce on Monday) and a new General Manager of Football in Geoff Walsh, are key outcomes of our review that we commenced in late July. (Meaning, they're both pricks.)

But wait. There's more. We're putting the band back together.

You know about Lenny and Harve's. But, HollySEN Image will be returning to collate accurate stats', and to manage the ambient lighting in the cho aching box. (Ro$$y is very big on getting the mood lighting just right.)

And Ro$$y himself. He has not wasted any time. He's finished mowing the weeds, uhm, lawn, and is getting stuck into recruiting. Yes, it's out with the old. (Code names were used in this meeting of our old recruiting team. But their rationale is clear.)

And in with the new. Ro$$y is bringing in a new recruiting team. And they have a simple mandate. So now I'd like to introduce you to them.

But wait. There's still more. We shall be drafting our boy Cam Mckenzie
He's as a good as anyone in the touted top 10, and with luck, the other clubs will be fixated on father-sons, Cadman (check his highlight, they're bog ordinary), and on not recruiting blokes from interstate.

But wait. Yes, there's still more. Next we recruit Issac 'Paddy' Keeler.

And then, the finishing pieces to our dream team. Capt CQ Saint and blowme Image will be brought in to take the kid under their wing/s. Capt CQ Saint, in particular, simply can't resist any challenge that has a nautical theme.

And this if for blowme. :D

We're still not done though. Additions are also being made to Aeon's Ass ement Committee (Who do you think actually carried out the club's fabulous all-singing all-dancing internal review and Bored toga party??? :idea: )
Madam Pavlova.
Mockingbird.
Barry Robran. (If you need to ask, then you haven't been paying attention.)
Mowman. (We need an oracle.)

The last few weeks have been incredibly difficult. As hard as it has been, the Bored’s commitment is to drive sustainable success for our deserving and loyal supporters. We are confident that we have made the right decisions in pursuit of this goal. (Meaning, we are pricks.)

There is still more to be done and the Bored is absolutely committed to the work ahead. To making our club relevant again. (Meaning, we are pricks.)

We've stepped inside our shadow, traced every step. We travelled back in time, so we could change what happened next. Well, we wrote a new beginning and we moved the pieces round. Yes, we found the place we used to live and we razed it to the ground. We've lined our pockets with ash. He's back, the man in red white and BLACK. Ro$$ys back, and finally, our club, is smokin', smokin' Johnny Cash. :twisted:

Yes, Ro$$y is a prick of a bloke. But, to paraphrase the words of great Jimmy Rabbitte...... now, he's our prick of a bloke. And we are so thrilled.

Take care, and I can’t wait to see you at the footy Aeon honey.

Love and Fortius Quo Fidelius,

- Fred.

PS:
Rubyjo wrote: Tue 13 Sep 2022 10:53pm Honestly the flux report is madness it's psychotic ..I hate it ..makes me vomit ...whobever the mad person who writes it should be locked in an asylum...should be banned from this day in as a king Charles the turd decree ...go the pies ...
Whobever wrote this absolutely nailed it!

And that last nonsensical part....... we see what you did there. :lol:

saynt Nosher wrote: Sat 02 Jul 2022 12:09pm bah humbug. :roll: :roll: :roll:

These users also thanked the author Nosher for the post:
Ryan Bybes (with an 's')

https://aeon.co/
A top read according to Saynt Nosher, that our prick Ro$$y, & P666.
(Well, P666 would agree, if, he was literate beyond Grade 3 level. :mrgreen: )

dalboy wrote: Sun 03 Apr 2022 7:40pmSecond worst thread ever!
Last edited by AeonFlux on Fri 28 Oct 2022 12:11pm, edited 2 times in total.

ReMembering:
Image Image Image Image

----- Rodger ------- Nymeria ------- BakesFan ----------- Aaron
HarryM wrote: Nope never heard of them :roll:
asiu
Saintsational Legend

Re: The Fred Basset Report: PM update on (code named) Operation Smokin' Johnny Cash

'is' not 'if' ... nor was (?) , Aeon my dearest

keep things tidy

is not that the reason for shooting muppets

and thank you
i so needed shooting

well blowme , i know what that is

it's a watloc
... they live further south
after lands end on palawa country

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Re: The Fred Basset Report: PM update on (code named) Operation Smokin' Johnny Cash

OMG
Aeon Flux made me spit out my Great Northern Full Strength Beer

You are the funniest person on any social media 🙆‍♂️
Nobody comes close 😂💃

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

🤣 Very good Aeon. You have a gift for satire.

King Max
Club Player

It's a little like Kath and Kim. I know people are laughing but I have no idea why.

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Nice, however how come its only male genitalia used as a descriptor. Are we not a gender balanced club?
(Accepting I do not really know the peckering order, nor usage protocols for the dirty bits. Whom does?)

bangaulegend
SS Hall of Fame

As always Aeon very humorous & as you already know love the Doc . Keep up the good work looking forward to next year 😁

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

I wanna know who are
Daughters of Beaches (James Reyne reference?)
Toxic Gnome

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee