The Hard Truths!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

jonesy wrote:Oh,and before i forget. Time for Silvagni to go!! Wasn't even the best fullback in the league let alone of the century.And to make thingsa worse he was the worst special comments man I have ever heard,yes even worse than the Ox :shock: !!

Has nothing to do with tonight,but I'm a rampage,time to clear out the dead wood!
While I'm at it,John Barker,goodbye! Couldn't play the game yet walked straight into a coaching job.
3 games into a season and we have only lost one

all these people were around last year yes...but they were given a task of redeveloping a sides footy smarts and on-field culture

it will come together

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
clobba
Club Player

I cant see it coming together this year....or ever with this gamestyle, be it coach (heaven forbid) or players fault :oops: :(

Saintschampions08
Club Player

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:
jonesy wrote:Oh,and before i forget. Time for Silvagni to go!! Wasn't even the best fullback in the league let alone of the century.And to make thingsa worse he was the worst special comments man I have ever heard,yes even worse than the Ox :shock: !!

Has nothing to do with tonight,but I'm a rampage,time to clear out the dead wood!
While I'm at it,John Barker,goodbye! Couldn't play the game yet walked straight into a coaching job.
3 games into a season and we have only lost one

all these people were around last year yes...but they were given a task of redeveloping a sides footy smarts and on-field culture

it will come together
3 Games against last years: #15, #13 & #7 teams. 2 Of which have a terrible defense, and Sydney which is not expected to improve this year.

After all this, we're averaging 87 points per game, our leading disposal getter is a defender, and our leading goal scorer is a crumber.

Plenty to look forward too :roll:

Lennon
Club Player

The game plan that works for Sydney is not going to work for us. Sydney's game plan plays to Sydney's strengths.

Our strength is our forward line which has the ability to kick a lot of goals.

Why we are playing defensive football is beyond me.

Choppa
Club Player

Dummy spitters, sooky children and mad panic merchants; please pour out your woes in this pathetic excuse for a thread