hand in your supporting licence!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

jill
Club Player

When the great man made his 1st. turn-over we gasped! 1 more error - at 36 forgivable - at start of season he'll continue to blossom :!: :D
Last year I turned round & heaped it on moronic "supporters" who we never saw for the rest of the season! Let's face it , we'll suddenly have more " supporters " jumping on the band wagon - just like "Judd mania" - at the end of the day the Saints band wagon will get value for money - but us true, loyal believers will reap the true joy in the long run!

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Re: hand in your supporting licence!

stinger wrote: might have been funny the first time he posted those lines........not the 1367th time .... :roll:

fair dinkum.....
Yeah I know, but I was more picturing barks coming over and saying that to someone in person.... it cracked me up to be honest.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:
stinger wrote: might have been funny the first time he posted those lines........not the 1367th time .... :roll:

fair dinkum.....
Yeah I know, but I was more picturing barks coming over and saying that to someone in person.... it cracked me up to be honest.

:lol: ...oh...okay....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

I'm prepared to 'chip in' some money to reimburse him for his Saints Membership/Reserved Seat and buy him a membership/Reserved Seat for the Demons. He'll fit in better with them or the Tigers than us.

I'm sure we would have offers for enough money by Saturday night so that HD could make him the offer before the bounce to start the game?

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

HarveysDeciple wrote:it's very rare that I find myself in an argument with a st.kilda supporter at a game but last night was one such example.

A bloke sitting behind me in the reserved seating section of aisle 35 on level one made the most appalling comment possible from a saints fan.

Harvey attempted to pass to King in the third quarter but turned the ball over.

this bloke 3 times yelled out "you are Sh!t Harvey, why didn't you retire, give a kid a go".

St.Kilda scarf, St.Kilda fan, St.Kilda member.

if your reading this, just reiterating that you are a disgrace.

there are certain things you have no right to do as a Saints fan, and one is call Robert Harvey a s*** footballer.

Had a heated argument with him, and I hope he hands back his membership and never supports our club again.

we can do without.
Don't worry about that tosser, there are plenty to worry about here.

Another opportunity awaits!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Moccha wrote:
HarveysDeciple wrote:it's very rare that I find myself in an argument with a st.kilda supporter at a game but last night was one such example.

A bloke sitting behind me in the reserved seating section of aisle 35 on level one made the most appalling comment possible from a saints fan.

Harvey attempted to pass to King in the third quarter but turned the ball over.

this bloke 3 times yelled out "you are Sh!t Harvey, why didn't you retire, give a kid a go".

St.Kilda scarf, St.Kilda fan, St.Kilda member.

if your reading this, just reiterating that you are a disgrace.

there are certain things you have no right to do as a Saints fan, and one is call Robert Harvey a s*** footballer.

Had a heated argument with him, and I hope he hands back his membership and never supports our club again.

we can do without.
Don't worry about that tosser, there are plenty to worry about here.
.... :wink: :lol: :lol: :wink: now that was the first time i have laughed today.....

karnaby
Club Player

Moccha wrote: Don't worry about that tosser, there are plenty to worry about here.
You're not wrong there Moccha.

It's a shame ignorance isn't painful
Mark
Club Player

I felt as thought I've lost some of my StKilda "innocence" after reading that one of our own could say that about Sir Robert. Kind of wish i'd never
read the post. :cry:

Cirra
Club Player

I think it is so disappointing when a supporter bags their own team.

I've got a woman tht sits behind me (Level 2 - Aisle 30) that baggs us constantly. I don't generally argue with fellow supporters - they can say what they like....but this woman was sooo bad last year, that I had a go at her during the West Coast game - asking why she spent $600 per year to bag her own team?

Since then she hasn't been so bad, however on Sat night she did have a go at Kosi about his goal kicking. Couldn't argue too much with that one though.

We don't want to turn into Collingwood supporters who ALL bag there own players.

Encouragment and support only please!

"When we get back on November 5 and walk through that door, we're getting on a bus together and we're going down the road to a premiership. You're either on the bus or you get run over," Roo at the B&F 2007

In 2012, I'm still on the bus.
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

I remember one of the few after matches in the Victory room I have attended- think it was Burkey's record breaker or last game and this "lady" had obviously not spent the game time watching the game but watching the level in her glass,
she managed to get herself to the front of the room behind where kids were sitting and preceeded to bag out and abuse most of the gusy who spoke- including burkey-

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
matrix
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
If ya need any support HD, just call me over from the next aisle and I'll tell this bone monkey he's a fair dinkum scrotum stroking, pole smoking, rodger rubbing, todger tugging, willy whipping, derriere dipping, johnson jangling, wrist wrangling, knob polishing, python syphoning, dick jockey.

FAIR DINKUM
Barks, POST OF THE YEAR, in fact make it the best post of all time.
I was in fits after reading that, so much so my hubby had came in to find out what the hell was so funny.

Gold, pure gold !!!

might have been funny the first time he posted those lines........not the 1367th time .... :roll:

fair dinkum.....
kinda a bit overboard on the penis ref's :?

markp
Saintsational Legend

Let's face it, some folk go to the footy as therapy when they should be really seeking something more substantial... the man was obviously broken.

ace
Saintsational Legend

Some people used to buy club memberships of a top team just to get access to grand final tickets.
Once upon a time a St Kilda membership could get you and your guests into the 1966 grand final - my 9 year old sister was one such guest.
This fool hasn't realised that Demetriou reserves so many tickets for AFL special interest groups that club membership won't give you access to the Grand Final anymore without social club membership as well.
We should thank this guy for his financial contribution and show him how to wear his scarf - stuffed down his throat.

riccardo
Saintsational Legend

I myself had to move at half time to avoid bytch slapping heckle and jeckle sitting behind me. :roll:

A few minutes in to the second quarter, one idiot piped up with "game over" as a Swans player took a forward line mark (he missed the shot on goal). He later proceeded to pipe up the Swans were a "sure bet" to win by 10 goals and he should put $1000 on it. :roll:

All this with membership scarf around his neck, I felt like strangling him with it. :roll:

HarveysDeciple

riccardo wrote:I myself had to move at half time to avoid bytch slapping heckle and jeckle sitting behind me. :roll:

A few minutes in to the second quarter, one idiot piped up with "game over" as a Swans player took a forward line mark (he missed the shot on goal). He later proceeded to pipe up the Swans were a "sure bet" to win by 10 goals and he should put $1000 on it. :roll:

All this with membership scarf around his neck, I felt like strangling him with it. :roll:
I always wonder why some people go to the football at all.

It must be awful to watch the team they "love".

Lynwood

You have to wonder if he will tell every player who makes a mistake duing the year to retire :?:

So what if he made one or two mistakes, look at the stuff he does on the field during each game.

GrumpyOne

riccardo wrote:I myself had to move at half time to avoid bytch slapping heckle and jeckle sitting behind me. :roll:

You shoulda fronted him Riccardo.

You were such a scary-lookin' MFer on Saturday night, no-one would have taken you on. :wink:

I think it's the headscarf that does it. :wink: :wink:

riccardo
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:

You shoulda fronted him Riccardo.

You were such a scary-lookin' MFer on Saturday night, no-one would have taken you on. :wink:

I think it's the headscarf that does it. :wink: :wink:
He knew how I felt, I loudley voiced my dissaperoval of the "complainibg knobs" behind me forcing me to move.

Did I really look that frightening? I'm rather pleased with myself about that, actually! :wink: :lol:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

i would have defended you for free ..and got an acquittal........on the grounds of extreme provocation....... :wink: :lol: 8-) 8-) 8-)

Buckets
SS Life Member

I am shocked that this guy was still sitting behind for the entire game! Would have thought the whole aisle would have wanted his head for such disgraceful comments.
Wonder what he would say to Harve's face if he had the chance?

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
GrumpyOne

riccardo wrote:
Did I really look that frightening? I'm rather pleased with myself about that, actually! :wink: :lol:
Tuff as....... :wink:

ctqs
Club Player

History doesn't take too kindly to people who urinate on monuments

Still waiting for closure ... if you get my drift.
Solar
Saintsational Legend

can't believe so people, they spend the whole game picking out the mistakes made by certain players. There is always one around me each game and we love shoving it up them by getting behind the certain player they love to attack. Last saturday night it was geary and raph!

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
GrumpyOne

Solar wrote:can't believe so people, they spend the whole game picking out the mistakes made by certain players. There is always one around me each game and we love shoving it up them by getting behind the certain player they love to attack. Last saturday night it was geary and raph!
And Jones until he almost committed suicide on the field. :shock:

At least that shut the bloke near me up.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
Solar wrote:can't believe so people, they spend the whole game picking out the mistakes made by certain players. There is always one around me each game and we love shoving it up them by getting behind the certain player they love to attack. Last saturday night it was geary and raph!
And Jones until he almost committed suicide on the field. :shock:

At least that shut the bloke near me up.
yep, I'm all for people groaning when a mistake happens, we all do, but the consistant crap that comes out of some of the supporters is over the top! I could have a discussion with someone regarding the positives and negatives of a player but to actually spend whole periods of time abusing OUR players is a sickening desease that is spreading.

I got into a fist fight down in tassie once over a port scum supporter abusing harvey!

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith