Ratts needs to be replaced by Bucks!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

happy feet
Club Player

Re: Ratts needs to be replaced by Bucks!!!

SunnyErnie wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 5:55pm
The Fireman wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 5:52pm
SunnyErnie wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 5:50pm
The Fireman wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 5:21pm Your lucky I’m not a mod. You would be gone every time you return after your first post

We have enough grief around here at the moment without Trolls
And I’m tipping you are loving it
I am not a troll and I am not loving it. Ratts was terribly outcoached today. He does not have the tactical nous required to be an AFL coach. We should not renew his contract and we should make a play for Bucks
You’ll be gone soon enough
Why don’t you debate the issue here. Do you think Ratts has tbe nous to coach in the AFL? Or is he a Richo clone with just one gameplan? Pressure and long to the square!
Rattan has the ability to coach at AFL level. He is there doing it, week in and week out. But do you Ernie know anything about AFL footy? Do you know how to run a club? Do you know anything about coaching or playing? I’m not so sure.

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.
SunnyErnie
Club Player

happy feet wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 6:07pm
The Fireman wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 5:21pm Your lucky I’m not a mod. You would be gone every time you return after your first post

I am not a troll and I am not loving it. Ratts was terribly outcoached today. He does not have the tactical nous required to be an AFL coach. We should not renew his contract and we should make a play for Bucks
Why don’t you debate the issue here. Do you think Ratts has tbe nous to coach in the AFL? Or is he a Richo clone with just one gameplan? Pressure and long to the square!
Rattan has the ability to coach at AFL level. He is there doing it, week in and week out. But do you Ernie know anything about AFL footy? Do you know how to run a club? Do you know anything about coaching or playing? I’m not so sure.
I know that Hawthorn shut down Langdon but Ratten did not learn anything from that. He was left unchecked and tore us a new one. Pathetic coaching and no real feel for the tactical side of things. And I’m not the only one saying this!

St Kilda should never trade with Essendon and Sydney ever again!!!

NeXus
happy feet
Club Player

SunnyErnie wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 6:11pm
happy feet wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 6:07pm

I know that Hawthorn shut down Langdon but Ratten did not learn anything from that. He was left unchecked and tore us a new one. Pathetic coaching and no real feel for the tactical side of things. And I’m not the only one saying this!
I know this is a forum and within reason you can post whatever you like, but can you give it a rest, you’re driving people nuts.

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.
SAINT-LEE
Club Player

I've been begging the gods for this coaching scenario....

Alastair Clarkson - big kahuna
Choco Williams. - big kahuna if Clarko says I'm waiting for $$$$$ AFL

Either of these two could change our team forever

happy feet
Club Player

SAINT-LEE wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 6:27pm I've been begging the gods for this coaching scenario....

That was also said about Malcolm Blight.

SunnyErnie
Club Player

st.byron wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 5:04pm Ernie WTF?

Okay Ratts is yet to convince many of us that he’s got what it takes, specifically that he lacks a hard edge, but last week you were advocating Clarke as a replacement. Now it’s big red letters and exclamation marks and Bucks.
It reads as random thoughts posted as they emerge.

And the exclamation marks……they add nothing of value to your posts.
The reason I have changed my thinking to Bucks instead of Clarko is that he will be at either the GCS or GWS next year. As a result we now turn our attention to Bucks. He has the tactical nous that is badly lacking down at Moorabbin.

NeXus
happy feet
Club Player

SunnyErnie wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 6:45pm

Okay Ratts is yet to convince many of us that he’s got what it takes, specifically that he lacks a hard edge, but last week you were advocating Clarke as a replacement. Now it’s big red letters and exclamation marks and Bucks.

The reason I have changed my thinking to Bucks instead of Clarko is that he will be at either the GCS or GWS next year. As a result we now turn our attention to Bucks. He has the tactical nous that is badly lacking down at Moorabbin.
Buckley did not show any tactical brilliance at Collingwood.

SunnyErnie
Club Player

happy feet wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 6:47pm

He proved himself in many different areas of the games tactics. He missed the 2018 premiership in the dying seconds because the umpire did not call a shepherding free kick which led to the final goal to West Coast.

NeXus
happy feet
Club Player

SunnyErnie wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 6:53pm

He proved himself in many different areas of the games tactics. He missed the 2018 premiership in the dying seconds because the umpire did not call a shepherding free kick which led to the final goal to West Coast.
If he was so brilliant, why did Collingwood get rid of him?

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Give it a rest mate, for both your and our sake. Ain't going to happen.

SAINT-LEE
Club Player

happy feet wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 6:29pm
SAINT-LEE wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 6:27pm I've been begging the gods for this coaching scenario....

That was also said about Malcolm Blight.
Not by me, it was far evident the man was cooked. He bluntly said he'd never return, and to be precise he said, " I can't".

Those silver tongues jackals talked him around and the truth is if he could've given us his heart he would have, but it was gone.

Choco and Alastair.... different story.

It's like Sheedy and Matthews (Leigh) they said there's nothing in the tank don't ever ask....and no one has seriously attempted...due to fear of a 60+ yr old knocking ye block off....

I think personally Choco is a true brainiac and his work at Tigers set them apart for history making. That's a fact.
He is soooo incredible with strategy and has an ability to match player skills with positions in such a way to extract greatness from good.

spert
Saintsational Legend

Clarkson is in the sights of the club

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

He's a troll and people are still surprised he makes posts like this?

SunnyErnie
Club Player

saynta wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 6:56pm

No I will not rest until we as a club grow a brain. For too many years we have been s***. If this continues I want Grant Thomas to overthrow the entire board and takeover. Enough is enough!!!

NeXus
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Correct Enough is enough

Mods

SunnyErnie
Club Player

ausfatcat wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 8:21pm He's a troll and people are still surprised he makes posts like this?
Who gives you the right to call me a troll? Debate the issue instead of throwing insults

NeXus
happy feet
Club Player

SunnyErnie wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 9:06pm
saynta wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 6:56pm

No I will not rest until we as a club grow a brain. For too many years we have been s***. If this continues I want Grant Thomas to overthrow the entire board and takeover. Enough is enough!!!

Dreamin’

SunnyErnie
Club Player

The Fireman wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 9:08pm Correct Enough is enough

Mods
What is wrong with my post? I have suggested we part ways with Ratts. If you don’t agree tell us why

NeXus
Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

SunnyErnie wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 5:02pm
The Fireman wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 4:56pm Here we go again
You might accept mediocrity but I don’t. When will we as a club wake up? I think the answer to this is when GT finally cracks it and overthrows the entire board.

The time has come to become ruthless and show the football world we mean business.
Over to you now GT!!!
The irony is exquisite.

don't accept mediocrity? you could improve your posts 100% and still not achieve mediocrity.

And by the way Scotty, having drawn the red line, what you going to do about it. Death by exclamation marks?

SunnyErnie
Club Player

Yorkeys wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 9:12pm
SunnyErnie wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 5:02pm
The Fireman wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 4:56pm Here we go again
You might accept mediocrity but I don’t. When will we as a club wake up? I think the answer to this is when GT finally cracks it and overthrows the entire board.

The time has come to become ruthless and show the football world we mean business.
Over to you now GT!!!
The irony is exquisite.

don't accept mediocrity? you could improve your posts 100% and still not achieve mediocrity.

And by the way Scotty, having drawn the red line, what you going to do about it. Death by exclamation marks?
I’m not sure who Scotty is but how about you shed some of your wisdom Yorkeys? Tell us how Ratts went in the coaches box today. What moves did he make to quell Langdon’s influence. Tell us how he attempted to stop May and Lever from intercepting everything. Go for it. I’m all ears!!!

NeXus
happy feet
Club Player

S.E, how do you know Ratts was outcoached today? Did you have his game plan so you could tell if the players executed it correctly? Did you consider we were outclassed by better more skillful players? Did you take into account the effect of playing at Cairns in a sauna mudheap? No you didn’t. You just made a ludicrous statement about replacing Ratten with a failed coach from Collingwood and then spend all night trying to justify your ridiculous statement or putting down those who disagree with you.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

happy feet wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 9:48pm

S.E, how do you know Ratts was outcoached today? Did you have his game plan so you could tell if the players executed it correctly? Did you consider we were outclassed by better more skillful players? Did you take into account the effect of playing at Cairns in a sauna mudheap? No you didn’t. You just made a ludicrous statement about replacing Ratten with a failed coach from Collingwood and then spend all night trying to justify your ridiculous statement or putting down those who disagree with you.
Happy feet you are playing his game

happy feet
Club Player

The Fireman wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 9:52pm
happy feet wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 9:48pm

Happy feet you are playing his game
Not anymore. Thanks buddy.

Impatient Sainter
Saintsational Legend

Sunnie you should be banned from ever opening a thread again. Im all for free speach and being able to express your opinion but you are relentless and completely over the top.

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Buckley told Treloar that most of his team-mates didn't want him at the club.
How can a coach destroy the loyalty of his team by making up a lie about them, throw them under the bus, to cover his club's mistakes (in contracts and list management).
A coach demands loyalty from players, but does that.

If that's in his character, I don't want him

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee