Siposs, White and Markworth

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Re: Siposs, White and Markworth

I don't get the love for Markworth... I keep hearing how highly rated he is but he was an ok mid draft prospect as an overage player who came close to getting a game in a pretty poor side, I haven't seen anything to suggest he's anything special.

I would be very comfortable in saying he won't make it. It's a shame as he seems a very decent young man but he will find success elsewhere I have no doubt.

The only thing that could keep him on the list is if we have enough truly expendable players ready to get the chop.

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

I've met Daniel at Auskick and he is a very decent young man. Injuries have cruelled him. If he doesn't get a game in the next month I doubt he'll stay on the list which is a shame, but that's life.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
freely
SS Hall of Fame

Was amazed to read Siposs played so well in the 2s - he's a thumping kick just always seemed lazy to me. Any chance we'll keep him?

FQF
SS Life Member

freely wrote:Was amazed to read Siposs played so well in the 2s - he's a thumping kick just always seemed lazy to me. Any chance we'll keep him?
His form in the midfield over the last couple of weeks certainly have thrown a spanner in the works. He might very well be picked this week along with Markworth.

I think the only certainties to be delisted at this stage are White and Simpkin. Everyone else has a chance. Pierce may be moved to the rookie list simply because he needs another year in the VFL.

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

I think Marworth will be rookied

Posting 20 years of holey crap!