Roo and Bruce..................

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Re: Roo and Bruce..................

bergholt wrote:
CURLY wrote:Interesting that Collingwood went to the AFL umpires to whinge about Cloke yet he has three times as many frees for than Riewoldt.
"whinge"? Not sure you can say "whinge" mate given that's what you've done nonstop for years now.

Who knows, there might be something in what you say? But it's impossible to hear it because you're the boy who cried wolf, constantly sooking about a single decision here or a free kick count there.
You mean the free kick count that has been lopsided for seasons not games? I put up clear and obvious frees that umpires have ignored our way not some trivial frees that may be there.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
saynta
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
bergholt wrote:
CURLY wrote:Interesting that Collingwood went to the AFL umpires to whinge about Cloke yet he has three times as many frees for than Riewoldt.
"whinge"? Not sure you can say "whinge" mate given that's what you've done nonstop for years now.

Who knows, there might be something in what you say? But it's impossible to hear it because you're the boy who cried wolf, constantly sooking about a single decision here or a free kick count there.
You mean the free kick count that has been lopsided for seasons not games? I put up clear and obvious frees that umpires have ignored our way not some trivial frees that may be there.
It's been lopped sided for the past 5 years as the recent figures prove, and it was really lopped sided before that going back to when Thomas had a dummy in his office dressed up like an umpire. Hence the whispers in the sky fiasco.

Yes the umpires are biased towards us.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
It's been lopped sided for the past 5 years as the recent figures prove, and it was really lopped sided before that going back to when Thomas had a dummy in his office dressed up like an umpire. Hence the whispers in the sky fiasco.

Interesting.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
saynta wrote:

Interesting.
And true. What do you have to say about the Schneider victimisation which cost us a certain goal in the 2009 grand final?. Come up with an acceptable explanation yet?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saynta wrote:

Interesting.
And true. What do you have to say about the Schneider victimisation which cost us a certain goal in the 2009 grand final?. Come up with an acceptable explanation yet?

Interesting.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Are you baiting with this "interesting" post all the time P66?

You have done it on other threads as well.

Anyway the umpires are dirty rotten cheats and everybody knows it.

You are garbage - Enough said
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:Are you baiting with this "interesting" post all the time P66?

Are you the police BM? Are you baiting calling them dirty rotten cheats BM or just acting like a little kid?

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:Are you baiting with this "interesting" post all the time P66?

plus one

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:

Are you the police BM? Are you baiting calling them dirty rotten cheats BM or just acting like a little kid?

Just asking why you are going down that path that's all, no need to get personal and insulting.

You have posted that "interesting" post on about three or even more occasions, obviously it is meant to bait.

And I believe the umpires are dirty rotten cheats, who am I baiting by posting that? It was in response to the OP so how is it baiting?

Your "interesting" posts are all quoting saynta. Really it is poor form.

#gosaintas
Club Player

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Good one Bunk. Keeping the forum honest and campaigning for a job as a moderator. Great stuff.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Just asking why you are going down that path that's all, no need to get personal and insulting.

You have posted that "interesting" post on about three or even more occasions, obviously it is meant to bait.

And I believe the umpires are dirty rotten cheats, who am I baiting by posting that? It was in response to the OP so how is it baiting?

I thought you maybe getting personal calling me out on saying interesting and saying its baiting. My mistake. It was just you practising to be a mod. Anyway one of those interesting's was after a poster made a comment that was having a go at me and I could have attacked but chose to say interesting instead.

Looks like the other BM has come out today. it would be easier if you had 2 nics so I could work out which one is typing. Now go away. You are annoying me whoever you are today. And it must feel good to have Sanyta on your side. He seems like such a beaut guy.

And I take back the baiting for calling them dirty rotten cheats. You are right. It probably wasn't. It was more acting like a little child.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

I thought you maybe getting personal calling me out on saying interesting and saying its baiting. My mistake. It was just you practising to be a mod. Anyway one of those interesting's was after a poster made a comment that was having a go at me and I could have attacked but chose to say interesting instead.

Looks like the other BM has come out today. it would be easier if you had 2 nics so I could work out which one is typing. Now go away. You are annoying me whoever you are today. And it must feel good to have Sanyta on your side. He seems like such a beaut guy.

And I take back the baiting for calling them dirty rotten cheats. You are right. It probably wasn't. It was more acting like a little child.
Have a good sook whilst you are at it. Pathetic.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
Have a good sook whilst you are at it. Pathetic.
Interesting comment. You are a good man.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

:D
This is *guess the word* !!

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
asiu
Saintsational Legend

Hey BackfromyourHolidays
... i see u logged in .

Have a look at the General Forum thread will ya !!!
... even reply , if u so desire.

Thanx in advance.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
jamesmc
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
saynta wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saynta wrote:

Interesting.

Interesting.
Well done mate.

the master of the " Look at me " poster

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

jamesmc wrote:
Well done mate.

236 posts and not one sensible. Batting at zero.

jamesmc
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
jamesmc wrote:
Well done mate.

236 posts and not one sensible. Batting at zero.
4 million posts and.....

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Originality and good posting aren't strong points. Got anything to say on the topic?

jamesmc
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:Originality and good posting aren't strong points. Got anything to say on the topic?
Interesting

#gosaintas
Club Player

jamesmc wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Originality and good posting aren't strong points. Got anything to say on the topic?
Interesting

As my daughter would say

Snap

No Holds Bard
Club Player

jamesmc wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saynta wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saynta wrote:

Interesting.

Interesting.

Well done mate.

He doth bestride the narrow world like a Colossus; and we petty men walk under his huge legs, and peep about to find ourselves dishonourable graves.

Ye cat lovers appreciate this. Tabby or not tabby. Cat, is the question.
#gosaintas
Club Player

No Holds Bard wrote:
jamesmc wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saynta wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saynta wrote:

Interesting.

Interesting.

Well done mate.

He doth bestride the narrow world like a Colossus; and we petty men walk under his huge legs, and peep about to find ourselves dishonourable graves.

What a first post. Plugger the Colossus. Huge legs. A man of vision and honour.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

This place is getting weird. How many people keep signing up a second, third or fourth account.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:This place is getting weird. How many people keep signing up a second, third or fourth account.
Stop complaining like a little child

Intersting blah blah blah. ANother thread wrecked by Plugger66 who thinks he owns this forum.

This forum is a cesspool of trolls and children and you are king of them.

Congratulations you have reached your lifes zenith.