Collingwood and umpires

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Collingwood and umpires

We conceded 7 goals from ridiculous frees last week which in the end was the difference in us winning. I’ve just watched Collingwood defenders run directly at WC players as they lead with out eyes for the ball wrap WC forwards up with out the ball and basically infringe in every contest. Net result 1 free.

At the other end a Collingwood player would take out the defender allowing Mihochek and Cox a free passage to the ball.

Amazing what you can do with umpire protection.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
seano1
Club Player

Re: Collingwood and umpires

Watched a pretty good game found it wasn’t over umpired but more importantly watch players that actually think and have skills and know when to handball when to do a hard low stab pass or a timely high chip shot without killing your your teammates

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

seano1 wrote: Sat 13 Jul 2019 1:03am Watched a pretty good game found it wasn’t over umpired but more importantly watch players that actually think and have skills and know when to handball when to do a hard low stab pass or a timely high chip shot without killing your your teammates
Was good but completely different interpretations of the rules compared to our game last week.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Buckley did have a quick chat to the umpires before the first bounce. Would have been interesting to know what they talked about.

West Coast drinking their own bathwater after getting their noses in front and thinking they would cruise to a win like they did against Rossy's mob.

Anyhow, I think Collingwood showed that you don't even need a backline when your midfield and forwards can get the job done

Totally dominant last quarter.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Hah! Collingwood are the umpires’ post-match drinking buddies every week. I thought that would be common knowledge by now!

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

So the Collingwood umpire favouritism conspiracy trumps the WCE umpire favouritism conspiracy?

So confusing keeping track of everything!

Umps must have gotten confused as well in the final 2 minutes of last years GF!

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Sat 13 Jul 2019 12:44am We conceded 7 goals from ridiculous frees last week which in the end was the difference in us winning. I’ve just watched Collingwood defenders run directly at WC players as they lead with out eyes for the ball wrap WC forwards up with out the ball and basically infringe in every contest. Net result 1 free.

At the other end a Collingwood player would take out the defender allowing Mihochek and Cox a free passage to the ball.

Your obsession with umpiring knows no boundary 😂😂😂

You need to infiltrate the umpiring ranks to gather the necessary information to expose these cheats.

What is the process and order of the cheating?
We know Saints are last and that the AFL sanction the cheating against us and as per above that Collingwood rate above West Coast.

Can you provide a rating system of cheating?
I’ll start it off:
1. Collingwood
2. West Coast
-
18. St Kilda

When you infiltrate, find out if it goes all the way to Gil.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Sat 13 Jul 2019 11:11am
CURLY wrote: Sat 13 Jul 2019 12:44am We conceded 7 goals from ridiculous frees last week which in the end was the difference in us winning. I’ve just watched Collingwood defenders run directly at WC players as they lead with out eyes for the ball wrap WC forwards up with out the ball and basically infringe in every contest. Net result 1 free.

You need to infiltrate the umpiring ranks to gather the necessary information to expose these cheats.

We know Saints are last and that the AFL sanction the cheating against us and as per above that Collingwood rate above West Coast.

I’ll start it off:
1. Collingwood
2. West Coast
-
18. St Kilda

No the stats don’t hack that up. West Coast have had so many more frees than everyone else over the last decade they are clearly #1.
I wonder if Curly actually ever enjoys a game of footy or if every game is viewed through the Umpiring Conspiracy lens...#sad

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote: Sat 13 Jul 2019 11:24am
Joffa Burns wrote: Sat 13 Jul 2019 11:11am

I’ll start it off:
1. Collingwood
2. West Coast
-
18. St Kilda

No the stats don’t hack that up. West Coast have had so many more frees than everyone else over the last decade they are clearly #1.
I wonder if Curly actually ever enjoys a game of footy or if every game is viewed through the Umpiring Conspiracy lens...#sad
Attending a Saints game with Curly is on my bucket list 😂

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

I have a theory
But the man in the van outside my house won't let me tell you
Oh no he's getting out again - gotta go

Seeya
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Someone on here has a real fetish for authority and it ain't Curly. Probably likes to wear a uniform when he’s doing it.

Sick.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
derby Street
Club Player

The_Dud wrote: Sat 13 Jul 2019 10:10am So the Collingwood umpire favouritism conspiracy trumps the WCE umpire favouritism conspiracy?

So confusing keeping track of everything!

Umps must have gotten confused as well in the final 2 minutes of last years GF!
Let it go - you got beaten!