I cant watch it - If I did I would smash the TV...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

One Eyed Saint
Club Player

I cant watch it - If I did I would smash the TV...

Simply put - we are a defensive team with no attacking flair with a coach whose game plan stinks..

I hope we lose today by a big margin as I fear that the club are seriously considering re-signing Richo for next year. It would be a disaster if that happens.

I love the club but it makes my blood boil watching this steam stagnate and at times go backwards under Richo.

I would rather us win 5-6 games for the year by taking on the game with some attacking flair as compared to trying to win games by being the best defensive team and winning games 8 goals to 7. TBH it's a bulls*** game plan which will never take us to finals.

Port Adelaide dont have a much better list than us, but that have a much, much better coach than we do which is clearly on display today.

BarryGrogan
Club Player

Re: I cant watch it - If I did I would smash the TV...

One Eyed Saint wrote: Sun 02 Jun 2019 5:22pm Simply put - we are a defensive team with no attacking flair with a coach whose game plan stinks..

Simply put - we are a defensive team that can't defend.

We're a 'pressure' team that doesn't apply pressure. We're 9th in the comp for Tackles, can't apply scoreboard pressure (unable to kick more than 70 points), 15th in 1%ers and currently 12th for Tackles Inside 50.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: I cant watch it - If I did I would smash the TV...

You would be really pissed if you forked out ten grand plus to take you and your missus over to see that crap .