Umpires

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Umpires

I'm not waiting for Con this week.

I,m also not claiming that the guys who umpirewd our match this week were corrupt. To me they were just incompetent flogs.

I saw them miss frees to both sides that even someone with only limited eye sight qwould have seen

And Roo must be the only forward in the AFL who you can mug, assault, scrag and just plain shove in the back with impunity.

The free kick count ended up 23 -20 against us after massively favouring us in the first half. Sure, the game changed after half time, but 6 frees in the forward line to our miserable two is just plain outrageous.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Umpires

saynta wrote:I'm not waiting for Con this week.

I,m also not claiming that the guys who umpirewd our match this week were corrupt. To me they were just incompetent flogs.

I saw them miss frees to both sides that even someone with only limited eye sight qwould have seen

And Roo must be the only forward in the AFL who you can mug, assault, scrag and just plain shove in the back with impunity.

The free kick count ended up 23 -20 against us after massively favouring us in the first half. Sure, the game changed after half time, but 6 frees in the forward line to our miserable two is just plain outrageous.

Wow where is Curly when you need a good poster.
Last edited by plugger66 on Mon 17 Aug 2015 11:24am, edited 1 time in total.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Watching Hodge receive his free in a marking contest Saturday night you really have to wonder as to what the mindset is of umpires. To pay that and miss the blatant frees to Roo you would have to have the mindset that you are going to ignore the rules.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Racists

Saints94
SS Life Member

The Fireman wrote:Racists
booooooooo