Travis Cloke

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

Travis Cloke

It looks like David Cloke is using the 'How to get more $$$ for your client' manual & starting to spruik his son to Carlton & whoever else has an open chequebook.

Having said that, wouldn't it be nice to give the Filth a slap back & land Cloke to play alongside Roo.

You can say whatever you like about Cloke but there isn't a backline around that would be able to deal with the two of them

saintlee
Club Player

We already have one CHF with poor to average conversion in Roo, don't need an even less reliable one in Cloke
Last edited by saintlee on Mon 11 Oct 2010 1:18pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sam23
SS Life Member

He would demand at least 500k a year.

We don't have that kind of money in the cap

Goddard.
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

There is no way we would be able to pay the sort of money he is asking.
Can't imagine he would help with our inacuracey either.
Pass!

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
gringo
Saintsational Legend

The rumour is that Carlton are causing some increased pressure on the Pies, maybe no Tarrant if he stays.

Carlton would be a good fit as they lack a dominant forward.

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:The rumour is that Carlton are causing some increased pressure on the Pies, maybe no Tarrant if he stays.

Carlton would be a good fit as they lack a dominant forward.
Tarrant is a done deal already.

They walk amongst us...

gringo
Saintsational Legend

What did freo get for him?

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

It will bea bit of Karma for the Pies he he goes to the Blues for nothing.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:It will bea bit of Karma for the Pies he he goes to the Blues for nothing.
HOw will the Saints get blamed for that?

I couldn't help laughing out loud listening to the Collingwood fans calling up SEN complaining about how CLoke wasn't worth what his manager (his father) was trying to get from their Club.

I don't recall them complaining last year when Ball was going through teh reverse scenario to get to tehm?

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Mr Magic wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:It will bea bit of Karma for the Pies he he goes to the Blues for nothing.

I couldn't help laughing out loud listening to the Collingwood fans calling up SEN complaining about how CLoke wasn't worth what his manager (his father) was trying to get from their Club.

I don't recall them complaining last year when Ball was going through teh reverse scenario to get to tehm?
The thought of the Pies being shafted by the Clokes is hillarious!!! If Cloke was to have gone during trade week, he would have commanded a hell of a lot more compensation than Ball ever could have.

If they lost him because he put himself up for the draft and Carlton picked him up, can you just imagine the Filth supporters anguish? The thought of it is 'delicious'..... :lol: :lol:

Fortius Quo Fidelius
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:

Can you explain why they would complain last year and why they wouldnt this year? I gather Collingwood supporters do follow Collingwood.

ace
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote:Tarrant is a done deal already.
gringo wrote:What did freo get for him?
A kick in the nuts.
The equivlent of a mid 5th round pick in an uncompromised draft.

Fremantle improved their 3rd round pick from 44 to 43 and got pick 55.
But Gold Coast has already signed 12 players who would have been in this draft and some clubs have earlier un-numbered picks as compensation for losing uncontracted players to Gold Coast.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA 50:08
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

Can you explain why they would complain last year and why they wouldnt this year? I gather Collingwood supporters do follow Collingwood.
How's the sand tasting?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

How's the sand tasting?
Dont know but the Doctors bill must be through the roof looking at your posts in the last week or so.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

How's the sand tasting?
Dont know but the Doctors bill must be through the roof looking at your posts in the last week or so.
How would you even know what I'm posting - you obviously still have your head buried deep in the AFL sand.

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

plugger66 wrote:Dont know but the Doctors bill must be through the roof looking at your posts in the last week or so.
Lucky for you there's a knob on the end of it or you'd have a concussion from belting yourself in the head every time your hand slipped off it!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

How's the sand tasting?
How would you even know what I'm posting - you obviously still have your head buried deep in the AFL sand.
Maybe i do but that costs nothing. You do realise Medicare only gets you back about 70%. At the rate you have been going it is going to cost you 5K out of your own pocket.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

How's the sand tasting?
Maybe i do but that costs nothing. You do realise Medicare only gets you back about 70%. At the rate you have been going it is going to cost you 5K out of your own pocket.
Never fesr plugger - my doctor bulk bills and he assures me:-
my eyesight,
hearing
intelligence
and general health
are all perfect.

Has yours told you similar?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

How's the sand tasting?
Never fesr plugger - my doctor bulk bills and he assures me:-
my eyesight,
hearing
intelligence
and general health
are all perfect.

Has yours told you similar?
I know I am 100% so I dont go. You havent mentioned your neck which is obviously the major issue.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

I know I am 100% so I dont go. You havent mentioned your neck which is obviously the major issue.
I'm pretty sure that would come under 'general health' so either your comprehension skills need looking at or your eyesight?
Maybe if you looked through both eyes instead of your normally AFL Coloured one , you might see everything that is posted?

Do you reckon everyone else had had enough of us on this thread yet?
At least it beats the incessant 'bagging' posts that have been prevalent on here the last week or so.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

I'm pretty sure that would come under 'general health' so either your comprehension skills need looking at or your eyesight?
Maybe if you looked through both eyes instead of your normally AFL Coloured one , you might see everything that is posted?

Do you reckon everyone else had had enough of us on this thread yet?
At least it beats the incessant 'bagging' posts that have been prevalent on here the last week or so.
Yep better to bag each other than players we are supposed to support. Well I thought we were supposed to support.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

part of our plan in losing GF2 was to make travis cloke look good thus driving up is re-signing price as revenge for luke ball....wait...what?

:? :?

Tardcore pwnography

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Interesting fact, Roo kicked one more goal than Travis this year, and he only played 15 games.

vacuous space
SS Life Member

ace wrote:But Gold Coast has already signed 12 players who would have been in this draft and some clubs have earlier un-numbered picks as compensation for losing uncontracted players to Gold Coast.
The 12 kids the GC signed after last year wouldn't have been in this draft under the old rules. They would have been bottom agers in 09. Every other bottom-ager who didn't get signed is going into this draft, so it's effectively 16 months of draft dates minus 12 players. Even when you factor in the GC and the comp picks, it's still going to be the one of the deepest pools in the last ten years.

Yeah nah pleasing positive
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Interesting fact, Roo kicked one more goal than Travis this year, and he only played 15 games.
Great effort for Roo to have played 15 games this year given his horrendous injury. Pity most people will only remember that miss in the GF replay.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.