Tickets wanted thread.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Tickets wanted thread.

Last edited by aussierules0k on Wed 20 Oct 2010 3:23am, edited 20 times in total.

5 prelims in 7 years. 40 wins from 49 games.
2009 and 2010 were 2 of the 5 best years ever by the St.Kilda FC.
Thanks for all your efforts Saints.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

I'm scalping mine on GF day to a toothless filth fan for $2000 :D :wink:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Gabba
SS Hall of Fame

Yeah, sister missed out due to a stuff up with ticketing. The membership department also think she is an adult but she is a tertiary concession. September Saints money has not come through dad's card...

A concession ticket or adult would be amazing but I can't offer big money for one :cry:

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

well done AOK....

good luck everyone- I thought I was preparing for Fed square for a while there.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
interstatesaint
Club Player

2 x anything I can get. Nothing has been deducted from credit cards from either Social Club or Sept Saints and I'm feeling very gutted.

Have to get there.

The Saintsational Man
Club Player

I'm looking for 2 tickets for mates of mine.....

They'll pay quite a bit for them.

SaintDebi
Club Player

Thanks for this thread AOK, but just one amendment please: I'm actually after a minimum of 2 tickets.

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.
Tom_Aus
Club Player

Looks like brother missed out, so any kind of ticket would be greatly appreciated.

peter lockwood
Club Player

Just one standing would be great PLEASE!!!!! :cry:

St Chris
SS Hall of Fame

Thanks AOK.

Can we sticky this, mods???

Oldtimer
Club Player

My daughter is in Exmouth WA and is mad keen to see it live last this year. She couldn't get there last year and thinks she is the lucky magnet that will get us over the line. She has the funds to do the flights and I will cover the cost of the seat if one comes up. Anyone please help!

I was there in 1966
SaintDebi
Club Player

AOK, as your own name is not on the list I'm assuming you have your tickets. And yet you have gone to the trouble of not only creating this thread, but also committing to monitoring and updating it.

A very big Thank you.

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

he is a bloody legend
pulled a real big nice act for some of us on friday night

Buckets
SS Life Member

Thank you AOK! Hopefully something turns up for us all.

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Wed 20 Oct 2010 3:22am, edited 1 time in total.

5 prelims in 7 years. 40 wins from 49 games.
2009 and 2010 were 2 of the 5 best years ever by the St.Kilda FC.
Thanks for all your efforts Saints.
backit
Club Player

Would appreciate 1 ticket for me or if I could get 2 then would take the wife. Went last year at $500 per ticket and would pay the same again + if required. i work in the NT and wife and kids live in Melbourne. I can get the airfare back but would love a ticket.

Appreciate the effort AOK for the thread.

Cheers

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Thanks for putting me down AOK

From last years perspective,for the non social club member,it's going to be very hard to get them this year.

It would seem that far less standing room tickets are being given to our members this year,which is good for our social club members,but not good for the punters relying on buying second hand from people not wanting the standing room tickets.

Also even if they did give us the entire standing room allocation like last year,people who were selling off there standing room tickets on here last year were upgrading to premium packages. I think those packages aren't going to be as readily available this year.

My financial situation this year isn't great after buying a house and going to Vegas all in the last month. So if I can't get one close to face value I won't be going,legitamatly......

I honeslty think that at least one attendant at the G on saturday will have a 'price'....

My last resort plan is too watch it in The Precinct ,and if it's close or we're winning in the last,I'm going to go to the gates and wait until they open them. Midway through the last quarter they just open up the gates and don't attend them. Even if I only got to see the last 2 minutes and we win it would be the greatest moment....if I wasn't there though I'd feel hollow

Bring back the Lockett era
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Thanks for organising this thread AOK

I'll keep an eye out guys- I've been asked by some relatively undeserving types around the traps but you all deserve it

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

jonesy wrote:Thanks for putting me down AOK

From last years perspective,for the non social club member,it's going to be very hard to get them this year.

It would seem that far less standing room tickets are being given to our members this year,which is good for our social club members,but not good for the punters relying on buying second hand from people not wanting the standing room tickets.

Also even if they did give us the entire standing room allocation like last year,people who were selling off there standing room tickets on here last year were upgrading to premium packages. I think those packages aren't going to be as readily available this year.

My financial situation this year isn't great after buying a house and going to Vegas all in the last month. So if I can't get one close to face value I won't be going,legitamatly......

I honeslty think that at least one attendant at the G on saturday will have a 'price'....

My last resort plan is too watch it in The Precinct ,and if it's close or we're winning in the last,I'm going to go to the gates and wait until they open them. Midway through the last quarter they just open up the gates and don't attend them. Even if I only got to see the last 2 minutes and we win it would be the greatest moment....if I wasn't there though I'd feel hollow
I've heard the best way to get in is to get two Record boys, and offer them whatever you want, say $100 each. Then you take the uniform of one and walk in with the other through their enterance. Then go take of the gear and give it to the Record Boy who came in with you. He will take it back out to his mate, and they'll do it all over again :D

I know a mate who made $3,000 doing this in one day. Althought it was a few years ago, so they might have added security now.

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

#1GILL wrote:

I've heard the best way to get in is to get two Record boys, and offer them whatever you want, say $100 each. Then you take the uniform of one and walk in with the other through their enterance. Then go take of the gear and give it to the Record Boy who came in with you. He will take it back out to his mate, and they'll do it all over again :D

I know a mate who made $3,000 doing this in one day. Althought it was a few years ago, so they might have added security now.
Interesting. Will give it a go, but I would of thought that the Record boys wouldn't need to go into the ground at all these days. They're probably given there records by a van outside the ground.

There was a thread on bigfooty last year with peoples stories about getting into the grand finals over the years. Plenty have done it, though it would be harder in this era

#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

jonesy wrote:
#1GILL wrote:

Interesting. Will give it a go, but I would of thought that the Record boys wouldn't need to go into the ground at all these days. They're probably given there records by a van outside the ground.

There was a thread on bigfooty last year with peoples stories about getting into the grand finals over the years. Plenty have done it, though it would be harder in this era
They go in to sell them inside the ground and I assume they have a locker or something inside there..Plus, the might need to go to the toilet...

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Very true....

Hmm,another option then 8-)

matrix
Saintsational Legend

depends
dont usually see too many 37 year old footy record kids

lol

#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

jonesy wrote:Very true....

Hmm,another option then 8-)
Haha, all I know is that I'm 17 and if I were a record boy I would definetly be taking advantage of this if I could.

#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

matrix wrote:depends
dont usually see too many 37 year old footy record kids

lol
Have a shave, wear the cap. Don't look them in the eye.