online petition to oust the ogres of the afl is ready to be

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

mrkiss
Club Player

online petition to oust the ogres of the afl is ready to be

signed please help and sign

PEOPLE POWER !!!!

[u]http://www.thepetitionsite.com/petit ... 25/241[/u]

sign my online petition to get rid of adolf demetriou and his cronies

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/petition/797/225/241
sainta
Club Player

If it were to be a legitimate petition that had a properly worded title I would. Shrek's in fashion, so ogre's are so hot right now.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Re: online petition to oust the ogres of the afl is ready to

signed

mrkiss
Club Player

re sainta heres the text of the petition

as I will have at the footy feel free to write better??

We the undermentioned have lost faith in the abilities of the fairness of all or some of the following messers Demetriou,Anderson,Geischen,Carey,Broderick & Fraser they seem to be out to destroy the once manly game of Afl with there attacks on the smaller Afl clubs while pandering to the larger Afl clubs there seems to be a total bias against the Stkilda Football Club as such is remarcable as witnessed by the reports and subsequent banning of Steven Baker

as seen in previous weeks Chris Judd’s hit on Matthew Pavlich , Jack Reiwoldt’s hit on Tayte Pears both receive no penaulties
ex players like Shane Crawford who come out and say that Stephen Baker was just doing the job asked by his coach
his former coach Grant Thomas coming out in favor as well

Even Matthew Lloyd coming out saying if Jacks hit on Tayte happened this week he would have to go now 
Tony Shaw saying that they have made an example out of Steven Baker
Yet Steve Johnson retaliates twice and hits Steven Baker with force and venom which if in another spot may have caused permanent eye damage etc etc etc

sign my online petition to get rid of adolf demetriou and his cronies

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/petition/797/225/241
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Re: re sainta heres the text of the petition

need at least a couple of thousand signatures for it to mean anything.

SteveStevens66
Club Player

bigcarl wrote:need at least a couple of thousand signatures for it to mean anything.
Also need a couple of thousand spelling, grammatical and punctuation corrections for it to mean anything.

Carna Saints!!!
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

mrkiss wrote:as I will have at the footy feel free to write better??

We the undermentioned have lost faith in the abilities of the fairness of all or some of the following messers Demetriou,Anderson,Geischen,Carey,Broderick & Fraser they seem to be out to destroy the once manly game of Afl with there attacks on the smaller Afl clubs while pandering to the larger Afl clubs there seems to be a total bias against the Stkilda Football Club as such is remarcable as witnessed by the reports and subsequent banning of Steven Baker

as seen in previous weeks Chris Judd’s hit on Matthew Pavlich , Jack Reiwoldt’s hit on Tayte Pears both receive no penaulties
ex players like Shane Crawford who come out and say that Stephen Baker was just doing the job asked by his coach
his former coach Grant Thomas coming out in favor as well

Even Matthew Lloyd coming out saying if Jacks hit on Tayte happened this week he would have to go now 
Tony Shaw saying that they have made an example out of Steven Baker
Yet Steve Johnson retaliates twice and hits Steven Baker with force and venom which if in another spot may have caused permanent eye damage etc etc etc

Thank you Mr Kiss.

I'm glad your primary school education wasn't wasted.

However your lack of progression to year 7 standard diminishes your argument.

Perhaps if you typed your posts out on Word first and clicked on Spell Check they might be readable.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
jays
Club Player

signed Image

St Michele
Club Player

Don't knock this guy for having a go. At least he is standing up for what he believes in and from little things big things grow.
All the best for your petition mate, you are what Saints supporters are all about passion and loyalty.

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

I just want to say that while mrkiss has every right to set up a petition, the petition is not set up by saintsational.com or the admin and mods of the forum.

Whether we may individually agree or not is irrelevant. Just want to make it clear that the petition is mrkiss's responsibility has not been officially endorsed by the admin or mods or board of the forum.

We do not encourage or discourage anyone, including individual mods or admin or members of the forum board, from participating in the petition, that is your individual freedom and right to do so, but it remains your individual opinion.

Milan

Duggie
Club Player

A Collins Pocket Dictionary costs little and is worth its weight in gold :lol:

A Saint Forever!
mrkiss
Club Player

sorry my passion

for my club overrules my want to do spell checks etc
just sign and at least do something thanks to the polite people who like me have the guts to just vote with pen and paper or set up something online its easy to complain and be a faceless person on the net ill see you at aisle 36 simple complain etc I dont care just sign the petition

RANT OVER

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Re: sorry my passion

mrkiss wrote:for my club overrules my want to do spell checks etc
just sign and at least do something thanks to the polite people who like me have the guts to just vote with pen and paper or set up something online its easy to complain and be a faceless person on the net ill see you at aisle 36 simple complain etc I dont care just sign the petition

RANT OVER
Sorry to upset you mrkiss, but I would like to preserve the small difference between us and filth fans.

Your petition, whilst admirable in concept, fails in content, and could be a product of the Collingwood fan forum.

If you really feel that passionate about the subject, you could at least honour it by spending longer than 34.5 seconds in composing it, and making sure of grammar and spelling.

BTW..... grammar is not married to grampar.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
St Michele
Club Player

Maybe if some of you have experience in this type of thing you can help by rewording it instead of making comments.

I am sure mrkiss would appreciate the help/

As a Saints supporter I don't care about whether people are educated or not, the colour of their skin, the job they do, their religion or gender.

What matters is they are a Saints supporter and treat others how they would like to be treated.

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!