Viewing Area-Intra-Club ?? !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Viewing Area-Intra-Club ?? !!

Does anyone have a suggestion on where the "OFFICIAL SAINTSATIONAL VIEWING AREA" should be for the Intra-Club game on Friday?

I'll be there around 4.15pm, armed with a very expensive drinking straw !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

My suggestion would be in front of the Social Club stand..where there arent any seats now but at least its concrete terracing ..plus its close to the bar for you :P

AFAIK the rest of the terracing has been torn up and is just gravel/dirt..or am I wrong?

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Maxstar22
Club Player

That's correct S66au.

Where will the bar be anyways?

My thoughts were perhaps close to the race??? Easy place to spot and find people??

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:My suggestion would be in front of the Social Club stand..where there arent any seats now but at least its concrete terracing ..plus its close to the bar for you :P

AFAIK the rest of the terracing has been torn up and is just gravel/dirt..or am I wrong?
I won't need to go near the Bar.........

You're shouting............all night :P :lol: :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

goodie
Club Player

Is that code for people to turn up early and save a really good spot for me?

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

The only saintsational member i know is Michael so if i see him i'll head over....

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
Nattens
Club Player

bobmurray wrote:The only saintsational member i know is Michael so if i see him i'll head over....
Thats always my strategy! Him, Eastern and Jiggster all always my targets.

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Nattens wrote:
bobmurray wrote:The only saintsational member i know is Michael so if i see him i'll head over....
Thats always my strategy! Him, Eastern and Jiggster all always my targets.
Now wouldn't it be great if we had a Saintsational cap made so we could wear it with pride and find each other in a crowd. I would buy one. $20 and profit goes to the sponsored players?

Maybe we can chat about it more.

|Andy|
Club Player

This'll probably be the first time I see any of you. So it'll be good to know where I should stand.

Maxstar22
Club Player

So what does everyone think about meeting near the race then? Seen as some posters don't know our ugly mugs, it would be easier to spot us down there.....

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

I have been spoiled by watching footy seated. I found it hard on the old legs at last years intra-club.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:My suggestion would be in front of the Social Club stand..where there arent any seats now but at least its concrete terracing ..plus its close to the bar for you :P

About 2 weeks ago I went to training, and there was concrete on the terraces still next to the Huggins Stand....ie as it was but with all the seats ripped out!

So that is not a bad spot to stand.

The nice grassy hills that have been created are instead weed infested heaps that look very unappealing.

I guess Topsy Idiot doesn't really care about it now that the stands are gone, and neither do we, given we have been given the arse!