Where are these guys

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Where are these guys

Wayne Judson and Rogerfox. I don't know if it is possible but could the mods somehow tell us when people are suspended. Firstly I think it would be a positive as people would know if you disobey the rules you are suspended and secondly we would at least know why some guys are not posting.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

And there's that sarcastic guy, I forget his name, but he had a picture of Gardi...

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

ohwhenthesaints! wrote:And there's that sarcastic guy, I forget his name, but he had a picture of Gardi...
SP2009.

GrumpyOne

Re: Where are these guys

plugger66 wrote:Wayne Judson and Rogerfox. I don't know if it is possible but could the mods somehow tell us when people are suspended. Firstly I think it would be a positive as people would know if you disobey the rules you are suspended and secondly we would at least know why some guys are not posting.
The mods are probably concerned that if they let us know who has been banned/suspended, someone will start a thread urging their reinstatement, and being critical of the mods.

One is not allowed to be critical of the mods on this forum.

Loyal
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
ohwhenthesaints! wrote:And there's that sarcastic guy, I forget his name, but he had a picture of Gardi...
SP2009.
wasn't it SP2008?

Footy Classified - NO ROOM FOR THE, who farted?
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Loyal wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
SP2009.
wasn't it SP2008?
If it was no wonder he was banned. He was plainly lying.

Loyal
Club Player

he was alright, but his username was somewhat outdated. he was hot and cold. some days he was good other days he found it hard.

Footy Classified - NO ROOM FOR THE, who farted?
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Well, it would be dissapointing if people have simply left because they were not treated very well. Then again, they could have done the mistreating and are doing time. Or they could be observing us talking about them, and we are unwittingly building up their ego's :wink:

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

rodger will be back as soon as we lose a match

trust me that is a lock

#1 Ryder fan
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

i quite like judson,

hope he's back soon

Milton66
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:Wayne Judson and Rogerfox. I don't know if it is possible but could the mods somehow tell us when people are suspended. Firstly I think it would be a positive as people would know if you disobey the rules you are suspended and secondly we would at least know why some guys are not posting.
Isn't Judson your best mate? Maybe him and Fox eventually got a room. :lol:

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Who is suspended and for how long is between those suspended and the mods..its noone elses business. Noses back in your own backyards people..but...just for the record..SP2008 is the only one of those 3 currently suspended

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
stinger
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote: One is not allowed to be critical of the mods on this forum.

there's your third......or is it your fourth time.......that we agree on something that is....... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...doesn't mean that i'm warming to you though...... :twisted:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Who is suspended and for how long is between those suspended and the mods..its noone elses business. Noses back in your own backyards people..but...just for the record..SP2008 is the only one of those 3 currently suspended

well...if it's no-ones business...stick to the first part of your answer...... :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Who is suspended and for how long is between those suspended and the mods..its noone elses business. Noses back in your own backyards people..but...just for the record..SP2008 is the only one of those 3 currently suspended
Well done, effectively contradicting you own statement in as little as three sentences....

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

I meant more that P66's suggestion of some sort of ongoing list of suspended posters aint gonna happen. AFAIK Barwon River jail dont post a list of inmates for public viewing ;-)

Happy to ease the rules on this occasion to stop a barrage of "Mods are a secret society who play favorites" from the usual suspects ...but an ongoing list of naughty corner occupants...nope :-)

Ive wondered myself on Rodger...Id hope he just doesnt storm back in after our first loss....would be entirely too predictable lol

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

I am sure they are just waiting for something to pop up where they can have a shot at Ross and our restructured Football Department..

Lean pickings for the Fox Report at present though...

* Drain earning big wraps
* Everyone is on Ross' bandwagon now
* Soft tissue injuries are traccking well
* GT on record this as stating that Lyon did not have what it takes to be a head coach...based on their so -called shared playing days (1 match).
* use and development of rookies going well----up to 6 at a time have been in the seniors
* Gardiner is regular and in good form
* Recent years trading is stark when compared to the years prior
* Geary cracking it for a Rising Start nomination
* Depth at the club so good that Max and Goose have to eran spots in the seniors

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Well in Rodger's defence.....There is always more to talk about when there are losses mixed in amungst wins....

Only natural.

Winmar
Club Player

It's funny how supporters fight with each other. I didn't go on Bigfooty for about 4 years because I couldn't stand the arrogant crap opposition fans would post. This place should be a haven from all that!

GrumpyOne

stinger wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote: One is not allowed to be critical of the mods on this forum.

there's your third......or is it your fourth time.......that we agree on something that is....... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...doesn't mean that i'm warming to you though...... :twisted:
Throw a bucket of cold water over yourself Sting....... I'm not that type of man...... not that there would be anything wrong if I was. :wink:

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 2:02am, edited 1 time in total.

5 prelims in 7 years. 40 wins from 49 games.
2009 and 2010 were 2 of the 5 best years ever by the St.Kilda FC.
Thanks for all your efforts Saints.
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

g'day guys

i would assume if judson hasnt been posting he is banned

looks like milton66 is one of the few that aren't deluded...welcome

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

aussierules0k wrote:
Winmar wrote:It's funny how supporters fight with each other. I didn't go on Bigfooty for about 4 years because I couldn't stand the arrogant crap opposition fans would post. This place should be a haven from all that!
Used to be just that Winmar. We had warriers like Fireman and joffaboy fighting the good fight over there at BF, then they'd come here for the 'haven" as you beautifully put it.

Since then, SS has fallen into a quagmire of egos jostling for position.
Posting anything these days is risking a possible attack by some poster or 5 and you could be explaining or defending a position for days.

Posters who question the club like rodgerfox were once just adding to the discussion, now they are hounded into early retirement.

I mentioned this trend to a guy who posts on nicks pie forum, he said the same thing has happened there too. It seems arrogant crap posts is a trend across the boards/world. Why? Big question.
We're all used to this internet thingy now and we can be agro?
Umm, the world is getting nastier?

Interesting.
too many kids are on here, too many souls that can't take it that the club isn't perfect and that zac dawson is only going to be as good as the players he has around him

one on one he is below average and i fear that one of brown and bradshaw could tear him a new one

as my avatar suggest...mr gardiner is still going strong

it nice being correct

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
Raven
Club Player

These 3 guys are among some of the best posters on these boards... I like this place in general but it's more interesting when they're around IMO.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:I meant more that P66's suggestion of some sort of ongoing list of suspended posters aint gonna happen. AFAIK Barwon River jail dont post a list of inmates for public viewing ;-)

Happy to ease the rules on this occasion to stop a barrage of "Mods are a secret society who play favorites" from the usual suspects ...but an ongoing list of naughty corner occupants...nope :-)

Ive wondered myself on Rodger...Id hope he just doesnt storm back in after our first loss....would be entirely too predictable lol
Yes but it is public record how long people are in jail for. Why does it actually matter if we know who or who isnt suspended. It is a hard job what you guys do but please dont overate yourself that everyone else cannot know what you guys know as far as suspension is concerned.