*URGENT NOTICE* forum game now @ Vic Park

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

*URGENT NOTICE* forum game now @ Vic Park

for the people that still dont know, the SaintSational vs Collingwood forum game has been moved to Victoria Park!!!
the ground is in Collingwood, not Richmond, so its only an extra 5 min drive north.
it will still be starting at 2pm.

how to enter:
"Corner Lulie and Abbott Street. Lulie Street gates will be open. Park on Lulie Street. There is limited parking inside the social club car park.

If the gates are not open we will open the Social Club and head up and through level 1 and onto the Ground from under the Bob Rose Stand."

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Good work Dools.

Sorry I cant make it down.

EB
Club Player

Or less 5 minutes depending on where you live ;)
:P

GrumpyOne

I take it you have someone prepared to lift their jumper and point to their skin after the game?

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Why are these Collingwoodians advising good Saints people to "park" in a certain street. :shock:

I'd be parking several blocks away, and walking... :wink:

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:Why are these Collingwoodians advising good Saints people to "park" in a certain street. :shock:

lol!
i laugh at a lot of small things, and this is one that has made me crack up. hahaha. im just in that laughing mood. my teacher would like to know why i am laughing at my essay :shock:

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
EB
Club Player

Park near the cop shop.

Nice enough bunch of blokes down there.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:Why are these Collingwoodians advising good Saints people to "park" in a certain street. :shock:

lol!
i laugh at a lot of small things, and this is one that has made me crack up. hahaha. im just in that laughing mood. my teacher would like to know why i am laughing at my essay :shock:
You are logging onto SS in class..at school..AGAIN?????? :shock:

Didnt that end in tears last time??? :P

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
esaint66
SS Life Member

saintdooley wrote:

lol!

That's pretty funny because when i read that dools i was at school doing an english essay as well :lol: :D