Ticket to Eagles Game

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

busso mick
Club Player

Ticket to Eagles Game

If anyone would like a ticket to the Eagles game I have one available. I applied by email and got it in the post but can't make it to the game. It is at the City end amongst fellow Sainters.

If you are interested then let me know.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Re: Ticket to Eagles Game

busso mick wrote:If anyone would like a ticket to the Eagles game I have one available. I applied by email and got it in the post but can't make it to the game. It is at the City end amongst fellow Sainters.

Hey Mick !!

Can you PM Roger. He didn't get a ticket and I'm sure he'd be interested. He's flying back to Perth tomorrow (Tuesday) !!

busso mick
Club Player

Will do Eastern. :wink:

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
busso mick wrote:If anyone would like a ticket to the Eagles game I have one available. I applied by email and got it in the post but can't make it to the game. It is at the City end amongst fellow Sainters.

Hey Mick !!

Can you PM Roger. He didn't get a ticket and I'm sure he'd be interested. He's flying back to Perth tomorrow (Tuesday) !!
Said a few weeks ago he'd rather watch it at the pub cos he reckons the Eagles would do the Saints

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Moccha wrote:
Eastern wrote:

Hey Mick !!

Said a few weeks ago he'd rather watch it at the pub cos he reckons the Eagles would do the Saints
is that a joke?
if i lived in perth and got to see the saints only 2 times a year i would be at the game 5 hours early no matter where we are on the ladder and who we are playing! stuff the pub, he gets to do that 20 times a year when we dont play in perth...but this is the real thing!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Griggsy
SS Life Member

saintdooley wrote:
Moccha wrote:
Eastern wrote:

Hey Mick !!

is that a joke?
if i lived in perth and got to see the saints only 2 times a year i would be at the game 5 hours early no matter where we are on the ladder and who we are playing! stuff the pub, he gets to do that 20 times a year when we dont play in perth...but this is the real thing!
thats exactly how i feel in perth. i feel left out all the way over here lol. unfortunatly i need more than 1 ticket.

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Sorry I was just bullshitting. Roger is dyed in the wool. He'll be there on Satdee arvo

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Moccha wrote:Sorry I was just bullshitting. Roger is dyed in the wool. He'll be there on Satdee arvo
Yeah, but how long do you think we should keep him hanging out for THAT ticket? :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :wink: