The Club's Official Trade Targets

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

busso mick
Club Player

st.mart wrote:Doesn't matter if he is quick - he is good.....cannot substitue ability...

Sam Mitchell is not quick, nor is Hodge....

Haselby - All Australian, B&F, Big game performer (Glendinning medallist), Rising Star winner.....not a bad resume
Good points. He has won 3 Ross Glendinning medals, the same as Juddy. He would be a very good pick up for us if we could broker the deal.

goodie
Club Player

woooosaints wrote:pick 9 for didak yes please
Oh hell no

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

st.mart wrote:Doesn't matter if he is quick - he is good.....cannot substitue ability...

Haselby - All Australian, B&F, Big game performer (Glendinning medallist), Rising Star winner.....not a bad resume
yes mitchell isnt quick and neither is hodge but neither are SLOW and hase is SLOOOW
when was the last time hase played well on the TD ?? hes good on subi oval but seeing as though we only ever play 2 games there ......

if hes going for bargin basment price the yeah get him but hes not a priority get for us IMO

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Carl Mynott
Club Player

Jody Arnol was a better player than Cam Faulkner ......

WE DONT NEED someone else's DUDS on our list......

:P

The more things change the more they stay the same
HarveysDeciple

goodie wrote:
Oh hell no
Rumour has it he wants to go back to south australia anyway.

If the Pies were looking to trade him, it wouldnt be to a victorian club.

woooosaints
Club Player

HarveysDeciple wrote:
goodie wrote:
Oh hell no
Rumour has it he wants to go back to south australia anyway.

If the Pies were looking to trade him, it wouldnt be to a victorian club.
if didak didnt get in trouble with the cops would you of picked him up for pick 9 this year?

Unforgiven
SS Life Member

interesting to see who we pick up from an AFL club, we won't draft 6 kids one would think. Hopefully we can have a 'rodan' esque pick up.

Carpe Diem
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Wasn't anything more than a question. I honestly didn't know, but as you say more to just being quick, otherwise we would go out and recruit Asafa Powell.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

on form no

didak was right to be selected on form when he was selected based on junior ability.

he was going to be the next great midfielder.

on form he is slightly better than average half forward flanker, forward pocket.

about the same skill level and return as craig o-brien.

on current form playing as he had over the years, probably late round 1 pick at the moment.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I bet not one person here guesses who we will get in the trade if anyone. Nearly impossible to pick but good luck trying.

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

plugger66 wrote:I bet not one person here guesses who we will get in the trade if anyone. Nearly impossible to pick but good luck trying.
moran from North.

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:I bet not one person here guesses who we will get in the trade if anyone. Nearly impossible to pick but good luck trying.
thats true if our recriuters are doing their job the media wouldnt have a wiff of who we are chasing

like CJ at the start of the year we only spoke to him once and they never heard from us again and when he asked why they said case they didnt want the other clubs to know their intentions so i would imagine all these rumours are just that but its still fun to play around with possible scenario's

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Davo027
Club Player

Hille : definately sniffing around, along with the Demons.

For more info www.saints.com.au

The above views are those of the author and not necessarily those of the clubs or the AFL.