You can vote now for the board

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

You can vote now for the board

All positions have been spilled, with 7 to fill including a CEO, President and treasurer

I'll vote for...

1. BAM (President) (Intelliegent supporter)
2. Meher Babe (CEO)
3. Harvey's Deciple (Treasurer)
4. Plugger66 (smart board member)
5. Casey Scorp (Different perspective)
6. Bunington (enterprising)
7. St. Marto (representative from the football department)

Lol, I need to go to bed

meher baba
Saintsational Legend

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh dear, if I'm to be CEO I doubt that we'd make due diligence!!

But the lunches, Friday drinks and Xmas parties would be first rate. :D

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
BAM! (shhhh)
SS Hall of Fame

I'm flattered... :) horrendously short on the qualifications to play business at that level, but corrupt enough to take the gig anyway! BAM! (president) does have a nice ring to it.

and I've got just the right mates to give inside jobs to so that they could be roundly criticised upon appointment, convince everyone they were good appointments, and then convince everyone they'd been mistaken about the high opinions.... ;)

On the value side, I don't think it's a bad idea to have someone on the St. Kilda board with duties centering on the Casey Scorpions.

"Everything comes to he who hustles while he waits"
- Henry Ford
HarveysDeciple

Gees Im in charge of the money.
Lot of pressure lol.
Increased football department spending is the high priority with me :wink:

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

I'll be happy so long as I can get the gig of Vice-President.

No, wait....Junior Vice-President 8-)

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

I've heard there are party drugs and plenty of grog if you are on the saints Board - where do I sign up? :wink:

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
Persuader
Club Player

I thought my proposal and presentation had merit.
Just shows - it's who you know.

Founding member of the Jason Blake Appreciation Society
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Where is thei plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
BAM! (shhhh)
SS Hall of Fame

saintsRrising wrote:Where is thei plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If my vague plan of insider trading and corruption is not good enough, I'll release a detailed plan in early '08. (sorry, cheapshot couldn't resist)

based on this thread, it might just center arround having JB look after the refreshments at the EGM!;)

"Everything comes to he who hustles while he waits"
- Henry Ford
cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

I put my hand up to serve on the membership sticker and pencil case sub-committee.

I have no experience or plan but I do have a passion for saints related bumper stickers and freebie mail outs. The principles we will work on are basic - use free stickers to leverage our merchandising synergies across all supporter platforms whilst decreasing costs and increasing revenue.

After this year's debacle with the flimsy believe or burn and see through stickers (THEY LOOK CRAP ON MY DARK BLUE CAR. CRAP. CRAP) something needs to be done. My silver pencil case gets laughed at at meetings when I pull out my crayons to note something.

Oh - and the calendar will feature the boy's girlfriends this year. No overpaid outside marshmallow midfielders of nancy boy forwards. No dogs. Just the ladies behind our boys.

And on that note... Kenny, Greggy, Rossy, Roddy, Arch, whoever's down there. Get Judd. He's been sending subtle red, white and black messages from the west for ages.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

cowboy18 wrote:I put my hand up to serve on the membership sticker and pencil case sub-committee.

I have no experience or plan but I do have a passion for saints related bumper stickers and freebie mail outs. The principles we will work on are basic - use free stickers to leverage our merchandising synergies across all supporter platforms whilst decreasing costs and increasing revenue.

After this year's debacle with the flimsy believe or burn and see through stickers (THEY LOOK CRAP ON MY DARK BLUE CAR. CRAP. CRAP) something needs to be done. My silver pencil case gets laughed at at meetings when I pull out my crayons to note something.

Oh - and the calendar will feature the boy's girlfriends this year. No overpaid outside marshmallow midfielders of nancy boy forwards. No dogs. Just the ladies behind our boys.

And on that note... Kenny, Greggy, Rossy, Roddy, Arch, whoever's down there. Get Judd. He's been sending subtle red, white and black messages from the west for ages.

where do i send my proxy ??

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Apologies to Mad Saints guy...

I forgot about you... I'll make you a senior consult/advisor...

get whatever I'm paying you now and triple it

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

On a serious note, are we able to vote for individuals, or do you have to vote for one or the other group?

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

borderbarry wrote:On a serious note, are we able to vote for individuals, or do you have to vote for one or the other group?
From what I gather, we (the members) vote on the EGM resolution, which is the removal of 5 board members including Rod Butterss. The appointment of the new board is done by Gdanski and Levin, or is part of the same resolution that we are voting for.

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

cowboy18 wrote:Oh - and the calendar will feature the boy's girlfriends this year. No overpaid outside marshmallow midfielders of nancy boy forwards. No dogs. Just the ladies behind our boys.
I like that idea. I'm a tad insecure about putting photos of rippling men on my wall.

Actually, I read your "ladies behind our boys" comment wrong, i'd like to see shots of the players WITH their partners.