FORGET THE TAGS NEXT WEEK

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

westcoastwizard
Club Player

FORGET THE TAGS NEXT WEEK

I say screw the tags next week and let the champs from the respective midfileds go head to head. Imgaine this

Judd V Ball

Cousins V Hayes

Kerr V Dal Santo

Kosi V Cox

It would be a ripping matchup of gun on ballers going head to head. Its just a royal shame that Harvey isnt playing next week as it would be great to watch the champ work his magic.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

i would rather the matchups be:

Judd V Baker's "shoulder"

Cousins V Baker's "shoulder"

Kerr V Baker's "shoulder"

Cox V Baker's "shoulder"

then we'd be a shoe-in! :D

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
westcoastwizard
Club Player

I think you underestimate your own on ballers Hayes, Ball and Dal Santo are all class and are very damaging players. I have a good feeling that Baker will dump them hard all within the rules off course/.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

i think the only players who are in the same league as cousins/kerr/judd would be Hayes and Dal Santo

but i think the way to beat the WCE mid-field is to get physical with them, like Josh Carr and Freo did

but all within the rules of course :D

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
westcoastwizard
Club Player

There is nothing wrong with being physical I glad he dumped FARMER on his ass good work. Theres nothing better than seeing that arrogant ass on the floor.

It should be a ripping contest, you forwadline firing all guns out. Glass and Hunter have their work cut out.

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

WCE's midfield kills ours any day of the week.

Our hope has to be to break even, and that we can do the Eagles in the KPP stakes.

If that means we need to tag, I say we tag as hard and as much as we can.

Whatever it takes. By any means necessary.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

I've heard that Harves is still a reasonable chance to play this week. He has spoken to Benny-boy's fitness advisers who have advised that if he 'ices' his quad he will be o.k. for the game. Afterall, it certainly worked for Benny-boy lsat year.

Cam1lla
Club Player

is Judd playing for the Eagles on Friday?
Harvey better play :D. . . .

Apu
Club Player

watching a bit of the match last night i couldnt help but notice how explosive Kerr is. He just looked dangerous whenever he was near the ball. I think we need to put someone on him at least

Saintsational Legend

Apu wrote:watching a bit of the match last night i couldnt help but notice how explosive Kerr is. He just looked dangerous whenever he was near the ball. I think we need to put someone on him at least
Maybe Customs can lend us one of their Beagle sniffer dogs? :)

Apu
Club Player

Mr Magic wrote:
Apu wrote:watching a bit of the match last night i couldnt help but notice how explosive Kerr is. He just looked dangerous whenever he was near the ball. I think we need to put someone on him at least
Maybe Customs can lend us one of their Beagle sniffer dogs? :)

:lol: :lol:

I agree, we need a fast and quick-reaction player on Kerr. I watched him play last night and he was fantastic!

westcoastwizard
Club Player

Kerr was on fire last night played very well he has had a good month.

Priddis has done really well too this year with Cousins being out for a while and Judd playing half forward. Like Legih Montagana very underated players.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

As usual the AFL will suspend Baker so their golden haired boy in Judd doesn't get his pants pulled down

Judd is scared of Baker and that is the reason he elbowed Baker in the face (typical dog act, probably on drugs like the rest of the addicts at WC), however the AFl will typically favour the interstate lovechild.

I can see you are also scared of Baker doing a number on Judd especially Judd now with OP.

See what happened to that other WA dog yesterday. Look forward to Judd coppig the same treatment, or he will run off with brown stains on his shorts. Thats if the AFl cant find a way to protect their little darling :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

westcoastwizard wrote:Kerr was on fire last night played very well he has had a good month.
On fire hey? Mabye needs a bit of ICE to cool him down.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
westcoastwizard
Club Player

On fire hey? Mabye needs a bit of ICE to cool him down.

That is a good one I like it. But if Kerry was up for grabs you guys would jump at him like vultures. Anyway it should be awesome game on Fri night. I dont think Baker will get suspended.

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

westcoastwizard wrote:On fire hey? Mabye needs a bit of ICE to cool him down.

That is a good one I like it. But if Kerry was up for grabs you guys would jump at him like vultures. Anyway it should be awesome game on Fri night. I dont think Baker will get suspended.
definantly

Solar
Saintsational Legend

westcoastwizard wrote:On fire hey? Mabye needs a bit of ICE to cool him down.

just thank us for the draft picked used to get his services.... gun who you guys did very well to hide from the first round of the draft ;)

Could mini go with kerr?

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

No tags????

Now let us consider this.

Rucks...the weagles have an in form Cox vs

*kosi...who tries hard, goes ok on occassion but whose actual tap work is not that good.

*M Clarke....whose tap work is good.....but he is not quite what he was. Against less than the best he is good value.

* Blake....good against small ruckman....but struggles against anyone that is average and above

* Rix...givesa good contest...but has trouble tapping to advantage.

So it would seem to me that the Weagles middles are going to start witha head start.

Kerr is in blistering form...

Cousins will be ok IF he plays..

Judd will mainly play forward if he plays due to OP.

Supported by other good mids.

So for mine I would be tagging Kerr...and seeking to free up Dal.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

Bally beat Kerr last time. And Bakes should play on Cousins. If Judd plays he will play forward, and I would probably put Blake or Raph on him.

Mcghee
Club Player

So for mine I would be tagging Kerr...and seeking to free up Dal.

My sentiments exactly. We definitely need to tag Kerr, and with Judd and Cousins only half done due to injury, we could have a chance to beat the Weagles...I believe their midfield is superior, but our forward line and back line are superior. So if WCE mids get a sniff of clearances, we need to shut down and tackle heavy in the midfield. WE CANT WIN THIS ONE IF WE PLAY LIKE WE DID AGAINST FREO.

Go Saints....

westcoastwizard
Club Player

I agree your forward line is good, but are back line are no pushovers. Glass is a All Australian and a wonderful player, Hunter, Wirra, Bret Jones and Selwood are a decent bunch of players but it should be fanstastic to watch a great game. A shame harvey wont be playing.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

WCE have a very good 2nd tier of midfielders... we could maybe tag one but the bottom line is to win the game, we need at least beat half of them.

i wouldn't want to have more than one tagger in the team... Baker on Kerr and let Hayes and Cousins go for their lives.

Unforgiven
SS Life Member

Baker on Kerr would be ok, Ball head to head with Kerr I wouldnt mind. Bring in Attard to tag/play on Judd in the forward line. Judd aint great over head. Hayes and Cousins to run against one another, Tag and Priddis ditto.

Carpe Diem
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

I would go......

Ball (tag) vs Kerr

Baker (tag) vs Judd

Attard (tag) vs Cousins

In an attempt to allow Hayes, Montagna and Dal Santo to dictate the game.....