The SaintsCanBloodyWellGo&GetFluxed Report: Post Traumatic Saints Disorder. I want my tears back. Now!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

GetFluxed PTSD Poll: Who will earnest Ted finally decide upon to be the Saints' Pres'?

Fred Bassat
No votes
GT
No votes
Scotty from marketing - Word from earnest Ted is, he's now available.
No votes
Rod Buttersssssss - Maybe the whole club could do with a colonic cleansing?
No votes
Barnaby Root Rat - See Scotty from marketing.
No votes
John Elliott - Shirley we could find a spot for another grandstand?
No votes
Donald Turnip - Shirley we could find a spot for a wall?
No votes
Nexus Helen - A woman Pres' would make Firey very happy. And it worked for the Tuggers.
No votes
Vaas Montenegro - Pres' and CEO. (Chief Executions Officer!) Vaas would bloody well show 'em the definition of insanity!
17%
Anyone - Just as long as they aren't another cheese eating surrender monkey.
17%
No one - Having a Pres' is overrated. Just ask Big.Marmot.
67%

Total votes: 6

AeonFlux
Club Player

The SaintsCanBloodyWellGo&GetFluxed Report: Post Traumatic Saints Disorder. I want my tears back. Now!

The SaintsCanBloodyWellGo&GetFluxed Report is embarrassingly sponsored by............

Guaranteed to work against Daughters of Beaches key forwards! :lol:

And /or (but not 'nor', right Nosh? :wink: ),

For when St Kilda just sucks.

As used and recommended by Scotty from Marketing............ and the whole bloody St Kilda Football Club it would seem!!! :x

Hey St Kilda! Take heed. Odin is also bloody well pissed-off. He has dispatched a 6ft Valkyrie! What Floor bloody says!!!

I want my tears back!
Where is the wonder? Where's the awe?
Where's the knocking on the top four?
Where's the trapdoor that takes me there
Where the real is shattered by a mad dearth of dare?
Where is the wonder? Where's the awe?
Where are the sleepless nights I used to live for?
Before the years take me
I wish to see the lost in me
I want my tears back
I want my tears back f***ing now!!!

Pro Tip:
Hey Saintas! Even against an Efffendung rabble.......you still have to actually-bloody-well-turn-up!!!!!!!! :x :idea: :x

The SaintsCanBloodyWellGo&GetFluxed Editorial :x :
Ok, no matter how pissed-off we may (regularly) be with our team, any calls for the St Kilda Football Club, founded in 1873(!) to change the club's name/relocate interstate, are an act of treason Pure and simple! :evil:

At the SaintsCanGo&GetFluxed Report we don't normally support capital punishment. But we'd make an exception here.

Now, back to the rage. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

For any club, winning flags is very very bloody difficult. No matter how bloody good your team at the time, there are just so so so many things that can go wrong.

There is only one bloody way around this. The numbers game! The more often you play finals, then eventually those bloody ducks will bloody well line up.

For most of the competition's history there was 12 teams and 4 finals places. A 33% chance. Now, it's 8 n'18. So a 44.4% chance. In other words, all a team has to bloody well do to be bog bloody ordinary statistically, is play finals, just a little short of every second year!

This is what is so bloody galling about our Saints!

We've wasted the last 11 seasons! 11 seasons of very bloody average premiers. (The Tuggers and Dreamons had everyone bluffed.) Flags for the bloody taking. Remember, once you make the finals the season starts afresh. Bloody anything can happen. Which it did for the Poodles, after falling into the finals.

But St Kilda??? Nowhere to be bloody seen! Even last year, we missed the finals due to a late season Effendung-esque non-performance against the Carlton Crew's money launderers of choice.

And now, in 2022, we should bloody well be 10-3! Top four and a real bloody shot at a Prelim', and very bloody possibly more. And yes, for all the valid flaws pointed out both by other Saintsationalists and various in various GetFluxed Reports, this current team, right bloody now, is top bloody four material!!!!!
But no. Instead, we're 8 and bloody 5! And in very real danger of bloody well missing yet another bloody chance at yet another very bloody pinchable bloody flag!!!

PTSD? Bloody Post Traumatic Saints Disorder!

I want my tears back. I want my bloody tears back f***ing now!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x

- Aeon. (Too bloody well pissed-off to even ask Rodger <swoon> what he thinks. :x )

Ok. There was one spot of levity emanating from Friday's PTSD inducing debacle.
saynt Nosher wrote: Sat 18 Jun 2022 12:09pmBattle. 3.
Gresham 1.

That's all she wrote ffs. :roll: :roll: :roll:

These users also thanked the author Nosher for the post: Ryan Bybes (with an 's')
Despite it all, we still love irony. And what's more ironic than this contribution? From a respected poster widely known for wearing as something of a badge of honour, his displeasure at other posters who diss on Saints players?

Yet another reason why we all love Nosh......... :D
HarryM wrote: Wed 01 Jul 1970 3:09amAbsolutely! :D

https://aeon.co/

dalboy wrote: Sun 03 Apr 2022 7:40pmSecond worst thread ever! That previous one is still the worst ever.

ReMembering:
Image Image Image Image

----- Rodger ------- Nymeria ------- BakesFan ----------- Aaron
HarryM wrote: Nope never heard of them :roll: