Dogs it is ...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saintmatt
SS Life Member

Dogs it is ...

... not that I wish pain on anyone but, I wouldn’t mind it if they found a little crack in/near Naughton’s eye socket during his op and/or Mitch Wallis’ shoulder scan isn’t as straight forward as they first thought.

Time to roll boys ... go Saints!

🔴⚪️⚫️🏆💥💥💥

Go you red, black & white warriors
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Re: Dogs it is ...

They’re travelling a lot better than when we beat them. I rate them very highly. They are a good side, but then again so are we.

Let’s hope we bring our best.

Go Sainters

ace
Saintsational Legend

If Collingwood had beaten Port Adelaide, I would hate for the Saints to have faced them next.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

ace wrote: Mon 21 Sep 2020 10:49pm If Collingwood had beaten Port Adelaide, I would hate for the Saints to have faced them next.
I agree in the sense that they are a bogey side for us. But the Bulldogs will be challenge enough.

stkfc1
Club Player

Bring it.

I'd back our bookends over theirs. They have midfield depth but we have ruck ascendancy. English is getting better but he'll struggle against our Dynamic Duo. They got smashed in the hit outs yesterday and Freo won the centre clearences. We can negate their midfield.
We bring that pressure from GWS game, and kick the ball between the big sticks more times than them, we'll win!!
Go Saints!!

SemperFidelis
SS Life Member

WTF?

Replying On the Couch that we will be forced to play in Adelaide.

Imagine asking Collingwood not to choose their finals location.

Always loyal
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

SemperFidelis wrote: Mon 21 Sep 2020 11:11pm WTF?

Replying On the Couch that we will be forced to play in Adelaide.

Imagine asking Collingwood not to choose their finals location.
I thought the choice was ours

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote: Mon 21 Sep 2020 10:52pm
ace wrote: Mon 21 Sep 2020 10:49pm If Collingwood had beaten Port Adelaide, I would hate for the Saints to have faced them next.
I agree in the sense that they are a bogey side for us. But the Bulldogs will be challenge enough.
I think we have the cattle to take them. Obviously the inside mids are the key and we have to stop Libba, Lachie Hunter, Dunkley and the Bont...or be better than them

Our runners have theirs covered and I think our defense is better. if Naughton doesn't play and they don't replace him with another tall, I reckon we drop Carlisle

It's good that they can stay in the Noosa hub and prepare for our biggest game in 9 years

In a way, it's better for our young inexperienced guys that they are away from Melbourne.

In Melbourne with AFL footy mad fans in every suburb and the boys would have been inundated with media asking for interviews, supporters everywhere they go, and also family and friends hounding them for the usual free tix.