Where are these guys

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:god no, leave it going

its all about a select few that actually have a differing opinion on things
Are you refering to the "medocrity embracing" few? :lol:

That's an "in" joke btw.
mediocrity has been replaced with smugness, expectation and fear that a club built on loosing could actually do something...
And going to a game occasionally

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:god no, leave it going

its all about a select few that actually have a differing opinion on things
Are you refering to the "medocrity embracing" few? :lol:

That's an "in" joke btw.
mediocrity has been replaced with smugness, expectation and fear that a club built on loosing could actually do something...
And going to a game occasionally
so i have to go to a game occasionally to appease you???

great i will get right on it...then i will be able to have such a broad opinion on how we play, hell i might even one day surpass your level of knowitallism coupled with your cabbage-ness

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Shaggy wrote:

You downgrade Stinger as SaintRising does with Saintbrat when he gets a chance. The bitchiness is ridiculous.

).
Pardon...what imagined vendetta do I have with Saintbrat?????

You really do have a chip on your shoulder about me Shaggy for some reason.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Milton66
SS Life Member

saintsRrising wrote:
Shaggy wrote:

You downgrade Stinger as SaintRising does with Saintbrat when he gets a chance. The bitchiness is ridiculous.

).

Well, he appears to be having a dig at anyway who argued with Rodger on a regular basis.

Is Shaggy... Rodgerfox?

A very targeted sniper from what I can see.

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
Shaggy
Club Player

Milton66 wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:
Shaggy wrote:

).

Well, he appears to be having a dig at anyway who argued with Rodger on a regular basis.

Is Shaggy... Rodgerfox?

I am not RF.

But I am senior enough to think both of you are twats.

RF called what he thought and changed as he went along and learned but generally he has been right.

SR made his calls earlier on and spends the rest of the time justifying it.

WJ or Milton simply likes to take on those with views which don't fit with the Saints winning the premiership this year and RL being a guru.

Out of the 3 RF is far more educating but you got rid of him.

Of course I am angry.

Milton66
SS Life Member

Shaggy wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:
Shaggy wrote:

).

Is Shaggy... Rodgerfox?

I am not RF.

But I am senior enough to think both of you are twats.

RF called what he thought and changed as he went along and learned but generally he has been right.

SR made his calls earlier on and spends the rest of the time justifying it.

WJ or Milton simply likes to take on those with views which don't fit with the Saints winning the premiership this year and RL being a guru.

Out of the 3 RF is far more educating but you got rid of him.

Of course I am angry.

Twat do you mean? Please clarify how I got rid of him... I'm still waiting.

Mate, I'll take on the views where posters post ludicrous statements, like sack Lyon and all the other vitriol thrown at the club abd players behind the safety of a keyboard.

What part of that don't you get? I've tried to be nice until now, but dude, you're acting like a true assclown. Now if ya don't like my posts, pyss off and annoy someone else.

And if you're angry that someone like RF doesn't post here, then get over it and get a life ffs.

Maybe if he didn't treat people the way he did, others would have been more embracing. Did that ever occur to you?? I doubt it.

JB, P66 amd a few others cop it just as bad, but they don't go off skulking.

Go get a room with him if this place isn't up to your "standards". :roll:

For the record, i have no time for negative sad sacks who insist on bringing misery on to this forum. People who bag players, and bag the admin.

What ever happened to all the flogs who wanted to burn down Linton St and rip memberships when we didn't get Cousins??

Where are they now? Your chum RF called the club a pack of liars when we didn't, yet they've stuck to what they gave as reasons.

Where's the apologies? Mate if I can make you angry here, what must some of the players feel when they get on and read the kind of cr@p dished out on this forum??

You might not appreciate my attitude, but I'll tell you what Jack, I'll continue to support this club and the players ahead of some of the clueless cabbages on here until I'm 6 foot under.

And if that annoys people like yourself, then u can shove it where the sun don't shine AFAIAC. Coz I really don't give a stuff if u respect me or not, coz u don't know me.

And if you're going by what you read here as to my personality, then you're a total hypocrite for passing judgement on me whilst condemming how I treat others such as your bum chum RF and Stinger.

Clear?

GrumpyOne

Milton66 wrote:

Mate, I'll take on the views where posters post ludicrous statements, like sack Lyon and all the other vitriol thrown at the club abd players behind the safety of a keyboard.

What part of that don't you get? I've tried to be nice until now, but dude, you're acting like a true assclown. Now if ya don't like my posts, pyss off and annoy someone else.

And if you're angry that someone like RF doesn't post here, then get over it and get a life ffs.

Maybe if he didn't treat people the way he did, others would have been more embracing. Did that ever occur to you?? I doubt it.

For the record, i have no time for negative sad sacks who insist on bringing misery on to this forum. People who bag players, and bag the admin.

What ever happened to all the flogs who wanted to burn down Linton St and rip memberships when we didn't get Cousins??

Where are they now? Your chum RF called the club a pack of liars when we didn't, yet they've stuck to what they gave as reasons.

Where's the apologies? Mate if I can make you angry here, what must some of the players feel when they get on and read the kind of cr@p dished out on this forum??

You might not appreciate my attitude, but I'll tell you what Jack, I'll continue to support this club and the players ahead of some of the clueless cabbages on here until I'm 6 foot under.

And if that annoys people like yourself, then u can shove it where the sun don't shine AFAIAC. Coz I really don't give a stuff if u respect me or not, coz u don't know me.

And if you're going by what you read here as to my personality, then you're a total hypocrite for passing judgement on me whilst condemming how I treat others such as your bum chum RF and Stinger.

Clear?
Gee..... and I thought I could deliver a flaming or two.... :shock:

I'll post the Flaming Crown on to you mate. Wear it with pride.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:

Yes agreed as someone once posted about one of my more acerbic flames -

I bow at the alter of your fury :D :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:
Shaggy wrote:

).

Shaggy you still have not explained your accusation about Saintbrat.
Please explain..I am curious.

Saintbrat has post 18,000 od posts. Therefore based on your accusation I should have "downgraded" Sainbrat about 18,000 times..and with that many posts I would obviously had ample chance to "downgrade" her if I were ofa mind to do so....

What is "downgrading" ?

Most of Sainbrats posts I have not posted in....which in itself is evidence of your false assertion.

In a minority I have...sometimes neutrally, sometimes postively...and sometimes negatively.....just the same as I have done with any other poster.

You are not just making things up again Shaggy like you did recently with your false claim about the circumstances involved with my leaving my previous employer are you?

Shaggy
Club Player

GrumpyOne wrote:
Milton66 wrote:

Clear?

Round 10 we will be all hoping for RF's summary. Some of which we willl agree, some we will disagree. Regardless it will be more intelligent analysis than the crap from the papers.

Milton (or whatever he may change his name to) I doubt anyone cares because he currently appears a pure yes man without any forsight apart from we should all blindly trust :D .

Milton66
SS Life Member

See, you're putting words in my mouth again. Never ever blindly trust... ever.

However, don't accuse people of things if you do not have the facts... nor state you case as being fact when it's not.

You see, I'm just a mug supporter, but you'll never hear me speak out on issues that I have no knowledge of.

As for RF, he can suit himself if he wants to return. Given his bold predictions of bottom 4 finish, a lack of kids being developed and other slurs against the club, I suspect that he's lost a bit of cred around the place.

But then again, that's just one twat's opinion. :wink:

Shaggy
Club Player

saintsRrising wrote:
Most of Sainbrats posts I have not posted in....which in itself is evidence of your false assertion.

In a minority I have...sometimes neutrally, sometimes postively...and sometimes negatively.....just the same as I have done with any other poster.
MM take note.

Who in their right mind would ever post negatively against Brats posts?

There is nothing to post negatively about because she always posts positive stories ... which is great .... except some-times SR can find the technical angle to have a go at her ... you should watch in the future.
Last edited by Shaggy on Fri 29 May 2009 1:07am, edited 1 time in total.

Shaggy
Club Player

Milton66 wrote:See, you're putting words in my mouth again. Never ever blindly trust... ever.

However, don't accuse people of things if you do not have the facts... nor state you case as being fact when it's not.

You see, I'm just a mug supporter, but you'll never hear me speak out on issues that I have no knowledge of.

As for RF, he can suit himself if he wants to return. Given his bold predictions of bottom 4 finish, a lack of kids being developed and other slurs against the club, I suspect that he's lost a bit of cred around the place.

We are all mug supporters. And its time we should be celebrating not fighting.

Regardless RF never said we were bottom 4. Its your words.

And he should not have lost cred. I respect him more the way we have gone because he actually predicted it over the years.

And I really am not stupid nor a yes man but angry because you have a lot of time on your hands and are forcing out those against you who actually are working and don't agree with your views :D . i.e lay off Stinger you have already got rid of RF ... some of us don't have the time on our hands you do to post on SS ... doesn't make you right :shock:
Last edited by Shaggy on Fri 29 May 2009 1:18am, edited 1 time in total.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Shaggy wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:

You are not just making things up again Shaggy like you did recently with your false claim about the circumstances involved with my leaving my previous employer are you?
MM take note.

There is nothing to post negatively about because she always posts positive stories ... which is great .... except some-times SR can find the technical angle to have a go at her ... you should watch in the future.

Now you are funny Shaggy. "Have a go" is a deliberately misleading statement by you.

My posting in the "negative" simply means that I have disagreed with one of her posts.

I have read some of Sainbrats posts were an error was made ( a very small number I would add)...and I have indicated my disagreement of it out or asked for clarification. One that comes to mind ages ago was a ladder. This is not "having a go".....and in the scheme of things my post was quite minor.

Can you please post all these copious examples of me "having a go" at Sainbrat?

Boy you do have an axe to grind as you have no compunction in telling porkies, or bending the truth.

I too have made posts where something is wrong and when corrected have not regarded it as someone as having a go at me (ie the recent post o indigenous St Kilda players where I miscounted a list I had posted by one and another posted corrected my miscount).

The "harshest" I have ever been was one recent post where I posted that I thought it was poor etiquette to re-edit an OP such that the meaning was entirely different..and it is.

Apart from that Shaggy your cupboard is bare...and your accusation is unfounded and childish.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Shaggy wrote:
.. except some-times SR can find the technical angle to have a go at her ... you should watch in the future.
Sainbrat is avery frequent poster...as am I.

If what you say is true their should be many many past examples.

Please post them Shaggy.

If you are going to make accusations you should back them up.

Or are you just a fraud content to make up rubbish?

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Shaggy wrote:

When she makes a mistake SRr does picks it up. I hope you watch from now on.
Hey Einstein....if I read ANY post made by ANYONE and read a mistake..I will often post it a correction, or new information.

This is not having a go.....or if it is then I probably have had a go at virtually every poster on this forum. :idea:

Shaggy
Club Player

saintsRrising wrote:
Shaggy wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:

MM take note.

Now you are funny Shaggy. "Have a go" is a deliberately misleading statement by you.

My posting in the "negative" simply means that I have disagreed with one of her posts.

I have read some of Sainbrats posts were an error was made ( a very small number I would add)...and I have indicated my disagreement of it out or asked for clarification. One that comes to mind ages ago was a ladder. This is not "having a go".....and in the scheme of things my post was quite minor.

Can you please post all these copious examples of me "having a go" at Sainbrat?

Boy you do have an axe to grind as you have no compunction in telling porkies, or bending the truth.

I too have made posts where something is wrong and when corrected have not regarded it as someone as having a go at me (ie the recent post o indigenous St Kilda players where I miscounted a list I had posted by one and another posted corrected my miscount).

The "harshest" I have ever been was one recent post where I posted that I thought it was poor etiquette to re-edit an OP such that the meaning was entirely different..and it is.

Apart from that Shaggy your cupboard is bare...and your accusation is unfounded and childish.
Lol. You have had a better go at Brat than the recent post.

Telling Brat some of her stuff should not be on main forum but on general has really stuck with me as to the type of person you are.

Obviously others haven't picked it up so who cares except me :D .
Last edited by Shaggy on Fri 29 May 2009 1:35am, edited 1 time in total.

Milton66
SS Life Member

Shaggy wrote:
Milton66 wrote:See, you're putting words in my mouth again. Never ever blindly trust... ever.

And he should not have lost cred. I respect him more the way we have gone because he actually predicted it over the years.

And I really am not stupid nor a yes man but angry because you have a lot of time on your hands and are forcing out those against you who actually are working and don't agree with your views :D . i.e lay off Stinger you have already got rid of RF ... some of us don't have the time on our hands you do to post on SS ... doesn't make you right :shock:
Please provide proof that RF left because of me.

Still going with those accusations?

Put up or go away please.

Who ever said I'm right based on... time and post???

Mate you're losing it here. seriously, if you're pissed at me then that's ok. You're entitled to do so. But at least put up a reasonable argument.

Are people jealous because I work from home and make my own time?

You originally posted that Stinger doesn't tow the party line. True. But then you have a go at me because I do exactly what stinger does and speak my mind. Where's the logic?

Is it different rules for different posters, or do you just stick up for a few.

For chrissakes man at least be consistant.

Like I said previously, you defend Stinger despite his foul language, yet have a go at me for the way I post.

You condem me yet defend someone who does the same thing.

You criticise me me then you comdem me in the next breath, yet you're doing exactly the sme thing to me.

What, are you trying to tach bad old Milty a lesson?

Mate your argument is baseless, flawed, and stinks of hypocrisy.

As your cabbage mate Stinger has posted many times. It's a public forum and we can say what we want, and reply to what we want. So if it's good enough for him, it's good enough for me.

No one's putting a gun to your head and forcing you to read my posts and agree with me.

Like I said, I really don't give a stuff if you like what I post or not.

Now, for the last time, put up or go away with your accusations. This is becoming a tad boring.

Shaggy
Club Player

Milton66 wrote:
Shaggy wrote:

Please provide proof that RF left because of me.

Still going with those accusations?

Put up or go away please.

Who ever said I'm right based on... time and post???

Mate you're losing it here. seriously, if you're pissed at me then that's ok. You're entitled to do so. But at least put up a reasonable argument.

Are people jealous because I work from home and make my own time?

You originally posted that Stinger doesn't tow the party line. True. But then you have a go at me because I do exactly what stinger does and speak my mind. Where's the logic?

Is it different rules for different posters, or do you just stick up for a few.

For chrissakes man at least be consistant.

Like I said previously, you defend Stinger despite his foul language, yet have a go at me for the way I post.

You condem me yet defend someone who does the same thing.

You criticise me me then you comdem me in the next breath, yet you're doing exactly the sme thing to me.

What, are you trying to tach bad old Milty a lesson?

Mate your argument is baseless, flawed, and stinks of hypocrisy.

As your cabbage mate Stinger has posted many times. It's a public forum and we can say what we want, and reply to what we want. So if it's good enough for him, it's good enough for me.

No one's putting a gun to your head and forcing you to read my posts and agree with me.

Like I said, I really don't give a stuff if you like what I post or not.

Now, for the last time, put up or go away with your accusations. This is becoming a tad boring.
You don't get it.

RF is interesting .... defintely not perfect ... but makes one think twice.

I want him back. If it means sacrificing you or me who cares :D

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Shaggy wrote:

Telling Brat some of her stuff should not be on main forum but on general has really stuck with me as to the type of person you are.

Your posts get more farcial by the minute and are now painting you as quite the obsessive stalker.

I too have made posts which others have suggested should have been in the General Forum too.

Is this people having a go at me? = No.

Or is it just them casting an opinion as to where particular type of post should be? = Yes.

It may have escaped your attention but Mods move posts to different forum sections all the time.

Silly Mods...maybe they should ban themselves for flagrant "having a go" at people. :shock:

Shaggy
Club Player

saintsRrising wrote:
Shaggy wrote:

Your posts get more farcial by the minute and are now painting you as quite the obsessive stalker.

I too have made posts which others have suggested should have been in the General Forum too.

Is this people having a go at me? = No.

Or is it just them casting an opinion as to where particular type of post should be? = Yes.

It may have escaped your attention but Mods move posts to different forum sections all the time.

Silly Mods...maybe they should ban themselves for flagrant "having a go" at people. :shock:
I am not stalking you. You are posting after my posts.

But no-one except you (and the recent odd ball) thinks Brat is fair game.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Shaggy wrote:

But no-one except you (and the recent odd ball) thinks Brat is fair game.
Now there you go again....

Trying to paint me as a nasty stalking Sainbrat... stating that I think she is fair game...to imply that I am "after" her.

What utter crap your accusations are.

I think in Shaggy we have a new Troll....as you are clearly now just writing things to bait me.

sRr vs Sainbrat is a figment of your imagination.

Now yes I have had some dustups with a few..St Fid for example....but Saintbrat? LOL you are comical Shaggy.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Shaggy wrote:

Lol. You have had a better go at Brat than the recent post.

Ok Shaggy..can you repost this supposed horrendously vial attack I have made on Sainbrat?

Or our your words hollow...yet again?

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Give it a rest all of you or this thread will be locked

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Give it a rest all of you or this thread will be locked
Why dont you dissapear you Hitler :wink: 8-)

Lance or James??