Andrew Demetriou

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saint4Eva
Club Player

Andrew Demetriou

Everyone get behind OUR boys and Email Andrew Demetriou and let him know without making a fool of us just what a joke this is.

andrewd@afl.com.au

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY

super dooper
Club Player

Surely there would be a filter of some sought, i wouldn't waste my time and i suggest you dont waste yours...

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Nah, there's be about 50 Andrew D's working at the AFL...surely it's dimwit@afl.com.au?

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:Nah, there's be about 50 Andrew D's working at the AFL...surely it's dimwit@afl.com.au?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Andrew Demetriou

Saint4Eva wrote:Everyone get behind OUR boys and Email Andrew Demetriou and let him know without making a fool of us just what a joke this is.

andrewd@afl.com.au

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY
Just sent it.
I declare myself as a St Kilda supporter.

But I also declare myself as a long time supporter of Australian Rules Football having watched games for over 45 years.

There seems to have been a denial of natural justice in regards to Steven Baker. Chris Judd can get away with it other players cannot.

Every years I become a little bit more disillusioned about the AFL and its "social engineering" whether it be the fixture, the shrinking number of finals seats being available to the average supporter who goes in week in and out but can't see their team in the Grand Final or this result into Friday night's game.

I've even conceeded sometimes I hang in there just to see the Saints win a flag, but the time seems to be creeping to the point I will happily walk away from the AFL and with this MRP result I have taken a giant step to walking away from the game I love watching.

Be fair to all clubs and stop leaning towards one club more than another.

Tracey
St Kilda Supporter and AFL member.

Saint4Eva
Club Player

Re: Andrew Demetriou

ozrulestrace wrote:
Saint4Eva wrote:Everyone get behind OUR boys and Email Andrew Demetriou and let him know without making a fool of us just what a joke this is.

andrewd@afl.com.au

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY
Just sent it.
I declare myself as a St Kilda supporter.

But I also declare myself as a long time supporter of Australian Rules Football having watched games for over 45 years.

There seems to have been a denial of natural justice in regards to Steven Baker. Chris Judd can get away with it other players cannot.

Every years I become a little bit more disillusioned about the AFL and its "social engineering" whether it be the fixture, the shrinking number of finals seats being available to the average supporter who goes in week in and out but can't see their team in the Grand Final or this result into Friday night's game.

I've even conceeded sometimes I hang in there just to see the Saints win a flag, but the time seems to be creeping to the point I will happily walk away from the AFL and with this MRP result I have taken a giant step to walking away from the game I love watching.

Be fair to all clubs and stop leaning towards one club more than another.

Tracey
St Kilda Supporter and AFL member.

Great work Trace!

wallbanger
Club Player

Couldn't agree more Tracey.

My sentiments exactly.

Please...let's win a Premiership before GEELONG!!!! (O.k., so we've missed that opportunity...maybe let's win the next one before Geelong????)
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

My message to AD.

An appalling decision by the MRP.

Just who busted who open?  Stevie J couldn't cop the niggle and snapped. Baker gives him a couple of love taps and gets 12 weeks for it.

Gimme a break.  This is farcical and reflects badly on the whole system.

You ought to step in on this one, because 40,000 members are ropeable about it and will never forget it.

Ever.

Someone has made a judgement that Baker is the bad guy in all this. Poor little Stevie J. and his sore handsy wandsy. It's not as though he's any sort of angel.

Sent from my iPad

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
degruch wrote:Nah, there's be about 50 Andrew D's working at the AFL...surely it's dimwit@afl.com.au?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I might try it, will probably work

I love this club
boneless23
Club Player

The Labour party knew the only way to back flip on the Resources Super Profits Tax was to dump their leader.

Andrew needs to do something similiar here and sack the MRP. This decision rips at the fabric of everything our game stands for and can't be allowed to stand!!

We can't let the club drop this. They will let us all down if they do.

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

There is a STICKY where you can send a message to Bakes and the club.

Please make use of it and keep it clean.

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... hp?t=62694

lefty
Club Player

Sent an email also.

Saint4Eva
Club Player

well done guys keep it going!!

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Andrew D just read my email so he's standing by to take our emails.

I'll probabl find my AFL membership cancelled now.

I'll let you know.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

ozrulestrace wrote:Andrew D just read my email so he's standing by to take our emails.

I'll let you know.
you'll get shot first@!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
battye
Saintsational Legend

ozrulestrace wrote:Andrew D just read my email so he's standing by to take our emails.

I'll let you know.
How do you know he read your email? Did he reply?

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
vacuous space
SS Life Member

Some of AD's favourite things:

Yeah nah pleasing positive
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

To angry to post anything of any sense......j

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

My email to AndyD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Demetriou,

I am writing to voice my absolute disgust at the gross incompetence of the MRP and their
pathetically inconsistent decisions.

A couple of weeks back Jack Riewoldt attacked Pears broken hand before the game.

Where was the charge for that? EXACTLY the same as the charge for Baker.

Judd elbows Pavlich in the face causing Pavlich to have five stitches - insufficent contact.

Two of the MRP reports against Baker was nowhere near the impact of that travesty.

Tell me about Lings depressed fracture of the cheekbone and Solomon only getting 5 weeks?

Barry Hall put Staker in a coma and got 7 weeks.

Your system is simple a shambles and I truly hope that this is the best case scenario.
Otherwise there are worse repercussions.

The integrity of the game is at stake here.

Your system's integrity due to either inconsistency or incompetency is in dire straits.

The overriding belief is that your system is favouring some players over others and the
above examples clearly show it.

And as a consequence the integrity of the AFL is in my opinion in complete tatters.

I am sure you couldn't care less about me, after all I have only been a member for 20
years of a football club, but there are many many supporters like me who are bewildered with
these incredibly poor decisions.

Regards

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Demetriou and others in the AFL may loves guys like Judd whose skills are a great advertisement for our game and look great in their flashy ads.

However those people need to remember that we have a 16 team comp (soon to be 18) with each team having about 40 players. That’s about 720 players at any one time.

The AFL needs to encourage all types of kids to pursue our game if it is to survive – not just the elite superstars.

If a player snots another player penalise him – but don’t overreact to a player niggling an opponent.

If the AFL only wants the Judds, Riewoldts, Franklins, Abletts etc, it will have a 2 team comp which means they may as well forget the H & A and go straight to the GF!

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:My email to AndyD

Mr Demetriou,

I am writing to voice my absolute disgust at the gross incompetence of the MRP and their

A couple of weeks back Jack Riewoldt attacked Pears broken hand before the game.

Judd elbows Pavlich in the face causing Pavlich to have five stitches - insufficent contact.

Two of the MRP reports against Baker was nowhere near the impact of that travesty.

Tell me about Lings depressed fracture of the cheekbone and Solomon only getting 5 weeks?

Your system is simple a shambles and I truly hope that this is the best case scenario.

Your system's integrity due to either inconsistency or incompetency is in dire straits.

The overriding belief is that your system is favouring some players over others and the

And as a consequence the integrity of the AFL is in my opinion in complete tatters.

I am sure you couldn't care less about me, after all I have only been a member for 20
years of a football club, but there are many many supporters like me who are bewildered with

Regards
Well put JB. Your post is the basis for the correct argument.

Saint4Eva
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:My email to AndyD

Mr Demetriou,

Regards
Fantastic Joffa, you have made some great points and done it without going over the top. Go Saints

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

the AFL will not set a precedent by appealing MRP decisions , otherwise they would have to do it every second week.
They may have a chat to them and tell them to get their act together but I'm afraid Bakes penalty will stay.
No matter how many emails you send. :(

degruch
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:No matter how many emails you send. :(
...to Andrew Duncan in Human Resources.

Saint4Eva
Club Player

The Fireman wrote:the AFL will not set a precedent by appealing MRP decisions , otherwise they would have to do it every second week.
They may have a chat to them and tell them to get their act together but I'm afraid Bakes penalty will stay.
No matter how many emails you send. :(
Well if it doesnt get him off the charges at least it will help other players in the future because no one from any club deserves to be treated this poorly.