Disgusting Ferals

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

mordi wrote:I was actualy surprised how many attended.......

Their Cheer Squad seemed to be well represented.......

and plenty of Dees in the crowd......

Went some way to debunking the whole ski fields issue (and I'm the first to give it to them on that front!).
Which game you talking about? We outnumbered them 20 to 1 at least, seriously!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

No different any game. All clubs have good and bad supporters.

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Geez,feral Dees supporters,unsure where they were? Certainly wasn't any up my end,there would of been lucky to be 200-300 of them in the ground. The massive majority of the crowd was Stkilda,reckon we had 4-5000 wearing red/white and black out of 9000 people....I'm sure GC17 is going to be a raging success :roll: . The Gold Coast just oozes with AFL culture...

Bring back the Lockett era
dals_da_bomb
Club Player

i think you can run in to a toruble maker at any game, but the worst experience i have had was at last years final against hawthorn. that was a shocker. the train ride home was the worst.

the only time i have never had a bad experience or run in to a half wit was sitting with the cheer squad.
always had a great day down there.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Re: Disgusting Ferals

stinger wrote:
SydneySainter wrote:Of all the games I've been to, I have never seen a bigger bunch of obnoxious, disrespectful ferals in my life and I've been to matches in Adelaide.

The Dee supporters were disgusting! I'm not sure if it was just the attitude of the local Dee supporter group or if every Melbourne-based dick head who barracks for that club decided to make the trip, but my ears bled at some of the offensive drivel that was being spilled.

I know this doesn't speak for all supporters, as every club has undesirables, but from what was on display, I might as well have gone to a c**k-fight, because at least the IQ level of the average punter would have been a fraction higher.

true.....too true....i was sitting behind the goals in stand 8 ....a flowering half cut dees supporter was seated on my right....as soon as roo ran down that end before the start he was into him...calling him a sook.....and worse.......i told him he was a f*** wit.....and worse.......the missus got into me.....wanted me to change seats ...but the mongrel dog dee fan slinked off up to the end of the row after quarter time.......good riddance.....feral's not the word for them......he was a moron.....
You didnt take the chance to remind this bloke of Colin Sylvia's recent past??? Much more fun (and less likely to get you a smack in the nose lol) than just plain ol' abuse I reckon :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Melbourne fans are polar opposites..

Theres the MCC Member who, when Michael Long cleaned up Troy Simmonds in the 2000 GF, raced to the fence and dished out the most repulsive racist diatribe at Long you could possibly hear, literally not stopping til a security guy pulled him away

Then theres the feral bogans who were in standing room behind us at the 06 Final we lost to them. Had to walk through them after the game and they dished it out bigtime. Ive never been in a stoush in 40 years of footy going but it was touch and go for a moment there I tells ya

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

was sitting in stand 11 and I really enjoyed the atmosphere

mixed crowd, about 50/50, every1 was cracking jokes, laughing and engaging with each other

quite a few melb supporters were happy to point name the players i didn't know, gave analysis of their team asked questions RE the saints too

really seemed like a family friendly atmosphere.

had a great time

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: Disgusting Ferals

saint66au wrote:
stinger wrote:
SydneySainter wrote:Of all the games I've been to, I have never seen a bigger bunch of obnoxious, disrespectful ferals in my life and I've been to matches in Adelaide.

The Dee supporters were disgusting! I'm not sure if it was just the attitude of the local Dee supporter group or if every Melbourne-based dick head who barracks for that club decided to make the trip, but my ears bled at some of the offensive drivel that was being spilled.

I know this doesn't speak for all supporters, as every club has undesirables, but from what was on display, I might as well have gone to a c**k-fight, because at least the IQ level of the average punter would have been a fraction higher.

true.....too true....i was sitting behind the goals in stand 8 ....a flowering half cut dees supporter was seated on my right....as soon as roo ran down that end before the start he was into him...calling him a sook.....and worse.......i told him he was a f*** wit.....and worse.......the missus got into me.....wanted me to change seats ...but the mongrel dog dee fan slinked off up to the end of the row after quarter time.......good riddance.....feral's not the word for them......he was a moron.....
You didnt take the chance to remind this bloke of Colin Sylvia's recent past??? Much more fun (and less likely to get you a smack in the nose lol) than just plain ol' abuse I reckon :-)

nah...he was as weak as piss.....went on a bit about brisbane would confirm that roo was a sook.......didn't like my response about the kray scum and the ape who tried to molest an injured footballer.......slunk off like the feral rat he was.....would have liked for him to have tried to give me a smack in the nose but...... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ....nothing wrong with plain old abuse mate....in exchange for someone abusing a saints player....

...look ...i can sit there an exchange pleasantries with the best of them.....likewise for abuse......but spare me the lecture...... :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

jonesy wrote:Geez,feral Dees supporters,unsure where they were? Certainly wasn't any up my end,there would of been lucky to be 200-300 of them in the ground. The massive majority of the crowd was Stkilda,reckon we had 4-5000 wearing red/white and black out of 9000 people....I'm sure GC17 is going to be a raging success :roll: . The Gold Coast just oozes with AFL culture...
i reckon a thousand or so dees........there were more than a few having dinner at the golf club across the road too....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.