Steve Silvagni

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

GSG
Club Player

Steve Silvagni

We all seem to go on about Harves defecting to the Blues - I know I know, it still churns my stomach when I see him in the navy blue. But let's not forget that we also have the Blues favourite son, and he's doing a bloody good job.

True Blue Sainter
Club Player

SOS has been fantastic.

Thank you very much for breeding a gun assistant coach Carlton! :lol:

The Saints are coming!
james rose
Club Player

our defenders are spoiled for advice. Maxy and SOS... is it any wonder we are so tight

markp
Saintsational Legend

Thanks for SOS and BJ scum.... and we'll take Harvey back when he's ready.

Quixote
SS Life Member

Yep my thoughts also.

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... hp?t=51988

Little article in the sports gossip section of the HUN today. I'll copy it here for the amusement of the forum.

"We have a pretty good idea which team the Harvey kids will be supporting when Carlton and St Kilda clash at the Docklands in round 12.

We have it on very good authority that the children broke down in tears when their dad, St Kilda champion Robert Harvey, came home for the first time wearing Carlton gear..."

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
markp
Saintsational Legend

Quixote wrote: We have it on very good authority that the children broke down in tears when their dad, St Kilda champion Robert Harvey, came home for the first time wearing Carlton gear..."
I can relate to that.... what a great story!

Selhurst Saint
Club Player

markp wrote:Thanks for SOS and BJ scum.... and we'll take Harvey back when he's ready.
We can also directly thank SOS for us being in a position to draft BJ.

SOS blew the whistle on the brown paper bags full of cash and the rest as they say is history.

I wonder how he is viewed these days by that Scum Club and their arrogant front running tossbag supporters.

"...If there has been one recurring theme through this whole shocking mess, it has been the misguided, inflated egos and their ill-judged determination to cling to long-standing old boy friendships. The bad advice that has guided the selfish and culpable James Hird has not only punctuated this saga but symbolised it..."