Last game for the Jiggster...for now!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

:lol: Gday Folks!!! Just finished making me butties and working a mad up for t'neet :twisted: :wink: :lol: I'm off for a week or two on holidays overseas so I'm crossing the fingers that the old jiggster gets a win to send him off feeling happy!!!!!!
I'll be barracking (from afar) as hard as ever and I'm hoping that the run is still intact when I get back for the North Melbourne game!
GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave :lol:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
BakesFan
SS Life Member

Re: Last game for the Jiggster...for now!

thejiggingsaint wrote::lol: Gday Folks!!! Just finished making me butties and working a mad up for t'neet :twisted: :wink: :lol: I'm off for a week or two on holidays overseas so I'm crossing the fingers that the old jiggster gets a win to send him off feeling happy!!!!!!
I'll be barracking (from afar) as hard as ever and I'm hoping that the run is still intact when I get back for the North Melbourne game!
GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you won't be at The Dome for the Brissie game?? :cry: :cry:
B.F jnr was dying to meet you after I'd told him what a Legend you are.
That's devastating news, Dave..... but I hope you have a wonderful and safe trip.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

You were just on a Holiday in sunny Cairns were you not. What a life. Where to now? Anywhere exotic?

SaintDebi
Club Player

Have a great time Dave. Have fun and stay safe.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Thanks for the good wishes Folks! Hey Cairnsman! this is what happens when the woman in my life decides that a redundancy package should NOT gather cobwebs, and I just have to go along with the plan I'm afraid :wink: :lol: I'm 64 now and want to see a wee bit more of the world, (AND of course a flag for the Saints!) Hey Paul (Bakes Fan) sorry but I'm not back until the North Melbourne game (jet lag permitting) my loss in not catching up with you mate, but maybe another game?

I had an absolute ball last night (an 88 point win helps :lol: ) and being with all my pals celebrating the goals was just the launch pad our holiday needed!!!!!

Love to you all Folks!!

Nattens
Club Player

Was great fun Dave, was wondering what that photographer lady was doing talking to ya ;) Negotiating some sort of press deal perhaps?

Great night down there, happy i got my hands on a flag to wave.

Superboot
SS Hall of Fame

Have a great time, Dave.

Don't suppose you'll be walking down Wembley Way on May 30th, will you?

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Hey Superboot me owld tater!!!!! Sadly I'll have to be searching out a bar in New York with a good telly to see the Cup final! (I've got me scarf and beanie in me case!) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Wembley way 1966. There I was, 21 years old, with it all ahead of me! (it seems that the only thing thats ahead of me these days is me gut!!!) What a day it was in the life of a young Jiggster. Incidentally, I'm not too sure if anyone else has picked up on the coincidence, but a certain team from Moorabbin way won a big game that year too :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for reminding me Mate!

Dave (keep that lid on!.....til I get back! :wink: )
Last edited by thejiggingsaint on Tue 12 May 2009 12:02pm, edited 1 time in total.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: Last game for the Jiggster...for now!

thejiggingsaint wrote:Hey Superboot me owld tater!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Wembley way, 1966 there I was, 21 years old, with it all ahead of me! (it seems that the only thing thats ahead of me these days is me gut!!!) What a day it was in the life of a young Jiggster. Incidentally, I'm not too sure if anyone else has picked up on the coincidence, but a certain team from Moorabbin way won a big game that year too :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for reminding me Mate!

Dave (keep that lid on!)

well.....you better go then......have a good holiday mate.... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.