Gold Coast ticket updates - anyone got one?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

maverick
Saintsational Legend

Gold Coast ticket updates - anyone got one?

While there are loads of threads on tickets at the moment, I see the GC game tickets are now on sale.

Anyone with an idea on best good / best seating for this venue and maybe where some fellow Sainters are sitting would be nice.

Have had a quick look on the Ticketmaster website and have found tickets in the Western Stand, Stand 2, these look to be around the 50m line. Would this be correct? Is this a good vantage point?

Thanks for any info.

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Yes there will be Sainters in that area and yes you get a good view from there. Also great for stomping your feet & making alot of noise :lol:

Qld Saints Supporter Group
saintvic
Club Player

I have also been looking at getting tickets for the GC game, last year when we went to see saints v roos we sat in Section 4, which was a great area to sit in, players bench was in front so we could hear the players as they were coming off.
However like you Maverick I dont seem to be given a choice online no matter how many times I search, Section 2 keeps coming up :(

SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

I'll be sitting in the Western stand as well, hope to get a great turnout!

Until we have an administration that demands success and a playing group that bleeds for the guernsey, St. Kilda will just be a sh*tty football club.
maverick
Saintsational Legend

Thanks for the advice guys, I think I might ring Ticketmaster and see what the options are.

Can't wait, love watching the Mighty Saints interstate...