Anticipation when you're winning

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Anticipation when you're winning

For me, when you're doing so well, next week just cannot come quick enough.
Just keep on bringing em on.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Loyal
Club Player

we're going to smash WBD and collingwood. port are a stepping stone to 7-0.

Saints94
SS Life Member

Loyal wrote:we're going to smash WBD and collingwood. port are a stepping stone to 7-0.
Your way ahead of yourself mate :roll: :wink:

i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

Saints94 wrote:
Loyal wrote:we're going to smash WBD and collingwood. port are a stepping stone to 7-0.
agreed!! keep a lid on it! no win is an easy one unless its freo! :)

Go saints in '09!
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

lets get past the next 3 weeks.... I will feel much more confident once we have played them and if we have done really well...
Then the excitement is going to follow.

Status at the moment: LID is firmly on !!!!

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Quixote
SS Life Member

Some very wise words from DSG. &

Saint94, you have the best avatar on this site.

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

Good call. Collingwood were beaten by Adelaide. How did we go against Adelaide?

Bulldogs and Port were smashed by West Coast. How did we go against West Coast?

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Saints94 wrote:
agree, surely if we the fans on the internet forum are thinking ahead, then surely, logically the players do to.

we the fans should all be focusing only on this week, match ups and nothing else

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote:
Saints94 wrote:
agree, surely if we the fans on the internet forum are thinking ahead, then surely, logically the players do to.

we the fans should all be focusing only on this week, match ups and nothing else
Agree, we need to guard against complacency and make sure that some of the second string forumites who have stepped up recently maintain their form.

On that note I'm pleased that the moderators sent Joffaboy to the Sandringham forum for a couple of weeks to get a bit of form back. He could be handy once things heat up against the likes of the Bulldogs and Geelong.

No1_Saint
Club Player

Re: Anticipation when you're winning

dcstkfc wrote:For me, when you're doing so well, next week just cannot come quick enough.
Just keep on bringing em on.
It makes it really bad because every week that goes by you want another win which will get us closer to the finals...

on the other side there is the dread that the inevitable loss and associated diatribe from all the haters will come sooner rather than later. :evil:

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

cowboy18 wrote:
skeptic wrote:
Saints94 wrote:

Agree, we need to guard against complacency and make sure that some of the second string forumites who have stepped up recently maintain their form.

On that note I'm pleased that the moderators sent Joffaboy to the Sandringham forum for a couple of weeks to get a bit of form back. He could be handy once things heat up against the likes of the Bulldogs and Geelong.
I take full responsibility for everything. I understand my posts haven't been as prolific lately and realise I really need to step up to the plate and start to show I'm worthy of a spot in the team.

I promise to be a more diligent poster and improve. I'm in the same mould of Dal or Kosi - I could be brilliant if I would just apply myself every week. They've stepped up and now its my turn.

Good to see the old reliables like saint66au and DSG are holding up the fort as usual.