Friday's Squad vs. Richmond

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
borderbarry wrote:Plugger66 posted above that Heyne is playing tonight, but he is not in the squad of 28. Roo & Raph arent playing, both of whom would be expected to line up in round 1. Yet they can still only find room for Miles, Dawson, and Stephen amongst the unblooded in the 28. Instead they are playing players who wontg be playing round 1 but have been at the club for years, instead of the youngsters. That is why I am disappointed. I"ll still be there tonight though.
What youngers do you want to play tonight?
me personally would love to see heyne, eljay, miles in the team

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

ralphysaints35 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
borderbarry wrote:Plugger66 posted above that Heyne is playing tonight, but he is not in the squad of 28. Roo & Raph arent playing, both of whom would be expected to line up in round 1. Yet they can still only find room for Miles, Dawson, and Stephen amongst the unblooded in the 28. Instead they are playing players who wontg be playing round 1 but have been at the club for years, instead of the youngsters. That is why I am disappointed. I"ll still be there tonight though.
What youngers do you want to play tonight?
me personally would love to see heyne, eljay, miles in the team
Heyne and Miles are in the side. LJ has played the last 2 so he having a run in the Sandy game which makes sense as hasnt played much footy in the last 2 years.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I'm pleasantly pleased that Baker has come in yet again! That friggin suspension had all but destroyed our No.1 taggers career! :evil: I blame the break he had from the game to the injuries that eventuated.

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!