Good ole Patrick Smith is at it again..

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

the shadow wrote:Attitudes like that promote s*** journalism and let lazy wankers write whatever they like, plugger66. Your attitude just assists them. It might be good enough for you. So be it. Don't expect the rest of us to accept your level of understanding.

BTW how would you like it if I wrote an article about you, attributing comments and thoughts to you without divulging even the merest hint of a source? I'm sure you might see my point if that were the case.

Just because plenty of people do something doesn't make it right or even useful.
So you want them to say their source. Well you may as well not read the papers anymore or even read things on this site when people write things as fact but do not put down the source. That is real fantasy land stuff.

maverick
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
maverick wrote:
plugger66 wrote:The guy is an idiot but there is nothing wrong with the article. If we werent interested in him everyone would say the article is fair but then again it is hard to open 2 eyes.
So RL isn't interested in Cuz then cyclops?

Did anyone actually READ the article, sometimes I think people on here read the title and then love reading their own posts...

Nothing wrong with an article that quotes RL's thoughts without substance.....
Yep no other articles do that. Its the first one of that type of have read. Fancy anyone doing that. Disgusting.
Sometimes others get it right too....but that wouldn't suit your antagonistic style would it? I suppose I should have seen you coming on this one....you're right when you say little Patty boy isn't the only one to make up things pretending they have "inside" knowledge....

the shadow
Club Player

I thought so. In your world thoroughness, professionalism, honesty and integrity are indeed fantasy stuff. Aim low plugger66, just as you always do.

Run like Ditterich, arms flailing, cause fear in the enemy, make fellow saints walk tall!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
the shadow wrote:Attitudes like that promote s*** journalism and let lazy wankers write whatever they like, plugger66. Your attitude just assists them. It might be good enough for you. So be it. Don't expect the rest of us to accept your level of understanding.

BTW how would you like it if I wrote an article about you, attributing comments and thoughts to you without divulging even the merest hint of a source? I'm sure you might see my point if that were the case.

Just because plenty of people do something doesn't make it right or even useful.
So you want them to say their source. Well you may as well not read the papers anymore or even read things on this site when people write things as fact but do not put down the source. That is real fantasy land stuff.

what level of education did you achieve......not past third grade i suspect.... :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

I just dont even bother with the Australian....and Smith provides enough evidence as to why.

Lines like "it is said" with nothing else are just pure specualtion, claptrap journalist from a bloke I suspect many in the AFL world long ago decided wasnt much chop. He belongs with Kevin Bartlett in the silly old dinosaur bin Im afraid, just struggling to stay relevant and failing miserably.

“Yeah….nah””
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

BOOM BOOM

Anyone else still querying Patricks sources?

Patrick > All of us.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:BOOM BOOM

Patrick > All of us.
Fair bump

GrumpyOne

Spinner wrote:BOOM BOOM

Patrick > All of us.
I heard that Fatpricks sauces are all of the Sum Yung Gai Brand.