Useless and pathetic

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

Useless and pathetic

We are no good and we're going nowhere fast.

The season can't end soon enough
Last edited by LENNY LEADS THE WAY on Sat 14 Jun 2008 9:09pm, edited 1 time in total.

100 percent behind the saints 100 percent of the time
Batnoe

Well you got your name right, so i will back you too

Lenny does lead the way, it is a shame not many other players follow his lead

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Sorry to rain on your parade but even a win tomorrow night does not put us back on track.
TO get back on track we have to go undefeated for the rest of the season and our form this year makes that highly unlikely.
I don't like bagging our side or the coach, but I do expect better from both.
Since that 2005 Prelim final loss, I just haven't seen the same drive and determination from this team to succeed, it's almost as if many of them were content with making the preleminary final.
But don't worry if we win tomorrow night I will congratulate the team.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Remember This Thread

LENNY LEADS THE WAY wrote:After we beat the swans Saturday night i want u all to come back here and apologise to Ross Lyon for bagging him all week.

We will win Saturday and we'll be back on track.

100 PERCENT BEHIND THE SAINTS 100 PERCENT OF THE TIME.

Saints back on the winners list this week.

U heard it here 1st.
I hope you are right but can you give me logical reasons why we will win. Just makes me feel better.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

strange as it is to think, if we some how pull off a win saturday night we would be odds on to be 9-6 after 15 rounds.....

Even if we do lose this week and go 5-7 I would not be suprised to see us go 8-7 and still be tracking for the spot in the eight....

Shame we aren't playing well and hitting the ball and man hard, because we have a lovely draw in the next month

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
LENNY LEADS THE WAY wrote:After we beat the swans Saturday night i want u all to come back here and apologise to Ross Lyon for bagging him all week.

U heard it here 1st.
I hope you are right but can you give me logical reasons why we will win. Just makes me feel better.
We have good form on Sydney even in sydney.

Sydney are the type of team who play in tight and play it hard and tough, our guys will have no choice but to do the same this is just the type of game they need.

Expect Lenny and Bally to be BOG.

We can and we will win.

LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

Solar wrote:strange as it is to think, if we some how pull off a win saturday night we would be odds on to be 9-6 after 15 rounds.....

Even if we do lose this week and go 5-7 I would not be suprised to see us go 8-7 and still be tracking for the spot in the eight....

Shame we aren't playing well and hitting the ball and man hard, because we have a lovely draw in the next month
Have a look at round 17 to 20.

2 perth trips in a month cushioned with the pies and power in between now that's a nasty month if ur a saints fan

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

LENNY LEADS THE WAY wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

U heard it here 1st.

Sydney are the type of team who play in tight and play it hard and tough, our guys will have no choice but to do the same this is just the type of game they need.

We can and we will win.
Happy with Bally but Lenny's record on Kirk is average to poor. Hope you are right though. Need more than them though as they are good nearly every week and we have still lost 6 games. Need more out of other players.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

roo will kick 5.

joey will get BOG.....

and if either of them happen im quitting me job, buying a crystal ball and taking out an add in the yellow pages.

god damn it...we have a flippin good chance i reckon of pulling a win out this week.
only time will tell i spose.....
now,.......if only i could find somewhere showing the game....

maverick
Saintsational Legend

U heard it here 1st.
So if they lose, and play as badly as we have all year, will you agree then that we play poorly under Lyon and agree he is struggling?

LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

maverick wrote:

U heard it here 1st.
So if they lose, and play as badly as we have all year, will you agree then that we play poorly under Lyon and agree he is struggling?
If we lose, meet me back here saturday night and give me a mouthful.

As it is yes i no we're struggling, i no we're playing poor, i no Ross is in strife but i'm staying positive this is our week.

C'mon on sainters

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

We can and we will win.

So you are basically saying if (when) we win against a team we always do well against (despite also losing twice to a team we always do well against (doggies)), then we're back on track?
So were we back on track after the Dees? Then off again...

Outstanding argument!

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

p.s. by 'back on track' do you mean back on track to finish 9th again?

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
midas_touch
Club Player

A good recent record against the Swans is the only thing we have going for us. They are playing some very good footy, and with Hall back will require an extraordinary effort from our group to beat the Swans. We'll have to play our best game for the year.

Trust the Midas Touch

"My heart is at St.Kilda, I've been here seven years, I only wanted to play for them." (Fraser Gehrig, 27/11/2007)
matrix
Saintsational Legend

As it is yes i no we're struggling, i no we're playing poor, i no Ross is in strife but i'm staying positive this is our week.

C'mon on sainters
lot of no's for being positive :P :P
sorry, couldnt resist... :D

we'll beat em.....
otherwise i'll be agreeing with mavericks post

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

If St Kilda can play out the rest of the year in a strong, passionate and competitive matter I will be happy and I will take back everything I said about Ross Lyon...

Some of the people on this forum are too quick to claim the team or an individual 'is back', West Coast flogged Adelaide a couple weeks ago, did that mean they were back?!!

One or two weeks mean nothing when compared to the big picture...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
Otiman
Saintsational Legend

We've already beaten Sydney Round 1 this year, Round 7 last year. Surely that's as good a track record as any.

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

You gotta be joking! A win sat night will do absolutely nothing whatsoever for my opinion of RL. I need not state what that actually is again I think.

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

This is something that is seriously lacking on this board. Good work LLTW there should be more comments like this!! :D :D

MadSaintFan
Club Player

Theres alot of negativity surrounding our great club at the moment.

Lets hope the boys can use this to come out and show abit of pride in the jumper. From experiance when peoples backs are against the wall and their season on the line surprising things can happen.

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

MadSaintFan wrote:Theres alot of negativity surrounding our great club at the moment.

Lets hope the boys can use this to come out and show abit of pride in the jumper. From experiance when peoples backs are against the wall and their season on the line surprising things can happen.
It's happened before: Butter Boys, Bonnie Doon, and the second half of 2007. Something we seem to be making a habit of.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

U heard it here 1st.
after reading your post I felt compelled to go down to the pub and put 100 large on the saints by more than 39.5 points. GO THE SAINTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

after reading your post I felt compelled to go down to the pub and put 100 large on the saints by more than 39.5 points. GO THE SAINTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm up for being confident but that could be a bit beyond MY budget. I now know who to PM when i'm looking for a loan. lol

Club Player

plugger66 wrote:

U heard it here 1st.
logical reason is simple. ross knows BOTH lists and the other coach only knows his own.

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

If we win I will be suprirzed.. I have been supporting ross lyon but he lost me totally last night when I saw he had dropped Armo and Birss.

If we really wanted to win tomorrow night, surely you wouldn't be dropping players that don't deserve to be dropped. Yet players that are meant to "Good" and clearly can't be touched keep getting a game week in week out..... does kosi spring to mind?

I don't care if you are the best player in the team or you are the worse, if you keep serving up bad games week in week out, YOU SHOULD BE DROPPED...

Ross Lyon is no different to Grant Thomas when it comes to having the BALLS to drop the players that need to be. You can't honestly think the top 10 "so called" players of the club are ever in fear of losing their senior spot and being made to play for casey.
Of course not because they know it will never happen, so there is no reason to fight and play for their lives.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€