wom for interstate saints

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

wom for interstate saints

are you getting sick of not being able to listen to our games when they clash with the darling home town teams

flick over to wom where the peanut has introduced radio selector..lists every station around the country & a link to tune into whoever is broadcasting our games

thanks peanut

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

great work WOM is close to being the only site a saint fan needs to know

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

WOM is great..

But with that link to selecting stations which I found a little bit back and got exited over....I then got my hopes dashed as the AFL evidently has the power to stop all intenet radio broadcast except those done via the AFL webiste.

So when the game is about to start....the link goes silent. :evil:

It is great for listening to at any other time though...SEN etc...

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
saintDal
Club Player

saintsRrising wrote:WOM is great..

But with that link to selecting stations which I found a little bit back and got exited over....I then got my hopes dashed as the AFL evidently has the power to stop all intenet radio broadcast except those done via the AFL webiste.

So when the game is about to start....the link goes silent. :evil:

It is great for listening to at any other time though...SEN etc...
Yeah that happened to me too.

Really sucks cause they cut out seconds before the bounce so you have to quickly try and find another way to listen.

Best bet is Game Day live. If you have trouble try the HTML version as there are radio links there as well

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

seriously the afl are screwing the very people who made this game what it is today , alienating the fans by forcing them to use the AFL site to hear the coverage bowing to the TV stations to make the profitable choice notcommon scence choice in regard to programing

i love the footy and il cop it cause getting some footy is better then getting none but its not really the way to keep new fans and build on the fan base by making it harder to access :roll:

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

loris
Saintsational Legend

Re: wom for interstate saints

rogerwa wrote:are you getting sick of not being able to listen to our games when they clash with the darling home town teams

flick over to wom where the peanut has introduced radio selector..lists every station around the country & a link to tune into whoever is broadcasting our games

thanks peanut
Be Jesus Roger.... I'm the intellectual one of this family...I can't follow U.............. what is a wom and radio selector???

U amaze me with your upto date computer skills and cyber talk eg. Recently(a few posta ago) you told us...... "Click on Kosi's boot....and HELLO........ what do I get a timetable of footy events (Saints only) at the Civic Hotel. Wow I was so nonplussed by my baby brother's computer skills :shock: :shock: :shock: I've done all these Senior's computer courses and I can't make Kosi or any other images on this site do such things :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Remember kid I'm older than U and therefore have more voting rights in the family', so stop skiting about your computer speak skills. If you don't I'll just slowly expose all those family secrets about you on this site
....hey folks on Saintsational did you know Roger was a "white magot" in a previous life????????? And low and behold one mathch where he was umpiring the police had to be called to put out the riot :P :P :P

Anymore secrets you want to hear about kiddos?????? :twisted:

my les foote
Club Player

When the game is on this link will work

http://xml.afl.com.au/live_audio.htm?me ... _afl0live1

Change the number at the end to change the game / station.

Win it for HIM!
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Re: wom for interstate saints

loris wrote:
rogerwa wrote:are you getting sick of not being able to listen to our games when they clash with the darling home town teams

thanks peanut
Be Jesus Roger.... I'm the intellectual one of this family...I can't follow U.............. what is a wom and radio selector???

U amaze me with your upto date computer skills and cyber talk eg. Recently(a few posta ago) you told us...... "Click on Kosi's boot....and HELLO........ what do I get a timetable of footy events (Saints only) at the Civic Hotel. Wow I was so nonplussed by my baby brother's computer skills :shock: :shock: :shock: I've done all these Senior's computer courses and I can't make Kosi or any other images on this site do such things :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Remember kid I'm older than U and therefore have more voting rights in the family', so stop skiting about your computer speak skills. If you don't I'll just slowly expose all those family secrets about you on this site
....hey folks on Saintsational did you know Roger was a "white magot" in a previous life????????? And low and behold one mathch where he was umpiring the police had to be called to put out the riot :P :P :P

Anymore secrets you want to hear about kiddos?????? :twisted:
roger the umpire ..... anyone whos seen him rant and rave about the dodgy umpiring at the civic wouldnt find that hard to believe

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

my les foote wrote:When the game is on this link will work

http://xml.afl.com.au/live_audio.htm?me ... _afl0live1

Change the number at the end to change the game / station.
Thanks for that. The internet it will be for the next two games.

Another opportunity awaits!