Don't get carried away...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Don't get carried away...

I just wish I could have reminded myself this very point last night because in the excitement that comes with a pre-season premiership cup also comes some wild predictions and for some reason I made a bet with a mate last night that I would sit naked in a popular cafe in Cairns for the duration of one hot flat white if the Saints dropped 3 games. Is this a good bet or should I have stopped at 2 bottles of red.

Winmarvellous
Club Player

Should've stopped.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

all i know is i'll be getting carried away in an hour when i get to work wearing my guernsey and letting rip on crows fans...... :twisted:
im actually gonna enjoy working on a Sunday for a change 8-)

markp
Saintsational Legend

I think you should offer to sit with your pants around your ankles for the duration of an espresso now as a forfeit...

noddy

I am not going to keep a lid on it this week ...You guys have no idea what these feral moronic crow clowns are like... THEY ARE RELENTLESS with their vitriol. I for one cant wait to get to work on tuesday to stick it right up the whinging whining scum. Was just listenig to S Rowe ex little fat crow player on that champion radio station 5aa and he was doing his dags over the womens basketball winning the GF and Ports win over freo then he mentioned the Nab cup. TOSSER...hese ppl are the worst losers in sport ever.

saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

Nice bet there considering the margins we won by in the past three games, anyway of course we hope you win, as long as one of the losses isnt the GF

Before Im 85
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

noddy wrote:I am not going to keep a lid on it this week ...You guys have no idea what these feral moronic crow clowns are like... THEY ARE RELENTLESS with their vitriol. I for one cant wait to get to work on tuesday to stick it right up the whinging whining scum. Was just listenig to S Rowe ex little fat crow player on that champion radio station 5aa and he was doing his dags over the womens basketball winning the GF and Ports win over freo then he mentioned the Nab cup. TOSSER...hese ppl are the worst losers in sport ever.
At least in 1997, most of us Saints supporters had the 'class' to stay during the presentation. Ch 10 seemed to deliberately avoid all camera angles which showed that the miniscule crowd of Adelaide morons left the stadium.

! side benefit was I at last got to hear some cheers for the Saints from Moron Park!