wayne carey arrested

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Armoooo wrote:
Dan Warna wrote:
I wouldn't know what kind of father he is.

but I didn't cry when the morans were gunned down.
Yeah, I know what you mean, if he died I wouldn't care that HE died, but I would care that a little girl lost her father, no matter how much of a d**khead he is.
I know I didn't answer your PM as directly as I would like.

I also don't know what kind of father he is, so I can't comment on his parenting skills.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Although I somewhat disagree with Dan's comments I think I know just where he is coming from.

Carey has NO respect for women at all IMO.

I don't know how much time Carey has spent with his daughter since the break up but I would think that he would have little chance of seeing his daughter in the future, unless maybe some sort of supervised arrangement.

IMO he has shown that he has a violent temper and I would be very surprised if Carey would have access to his daughter on a regular basis.

He is a Pr1ck and deserves whatever he gets IMO

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Agree with you Fid..

Anrew Rules' article in the Age today was enlightening. The guy has been a serial hoon since the day he arrived in Melbourne it appears.

Groping a Morans gf. flashing Bowie knives, cuckolding many more than just his best mate, the list goes on. Yes its all 2nd hand and heresay, but with the company Wayne keeps, I wouldnt be putting my name to any allegations either. He makes Cousins/Gardy seem like Jehovahs witnesses by comparison with his list of associates.

Much as any little girl needs her Dad, Wayne's daughter is best kept away for now imho. His parenting skills seem dubious at best.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Jimmy1972
Club Player

This is sad but I signed up to make this comment. I have read this forum for years and probably should have signed up ages ago. I love the Saints probably to much (as I'm told). The fact that people are wasting time talking about this idiot is a shame. He deserves everything coming to him. Those that live by the sword will die by it. The reason he was Florida was for 1 thing and the reason he gets busted in Port Melbourne with 9 large and says that its on the punt is a joke. This man is disgrace and his treatment of women is something bordering on psychotic. He has never put back into the community he's had more than one chance and continually self destructs bringing down anyone within the vicinity. Destroyed the North Melbourne footy club and was in Queensland not too long ago as guest speaker making jokes about Anthony Stevens affair. This the end for him and I really wish Archer had of said what he would do to the man because it would of saved all this blah blah and we can get back to good footy players that young kids can look up to aka Rob Harvey. Go Sainters.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Welcome Jimmy1972...

Good first post, and I hope to read more from you...

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

plugger66 wrote:
Dan Warna wrote:i suggest you ask folks at north who are honest what carey and some his mates in and out of the club did in the 90s.
Thanks for telling me that but that still doesnt mean I dont care if he died. Do you want Rod Owen to die or many other league footballers.
Jimmy Krakouer anyone?

We all know what he got up to and where he ended up.......

How much of his drug business ended up in people dying?

Or because he is an ex-Saint does he fly under the radar and is he forgiven?

Being such a moralistic person Dan, I would be interested in your thoughts about Jimmy Krakouer......... or will it be a case of you not knowing enough facts to comment?

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
gazrat wrote:
I take violence against women very seriously.........
so do i

i married one

i think about violence all the time
Hey Gaz, I think the vajority of people might be upset by that comment !
i think he was just kidding

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

TimeToShineFellas wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Dan Warna wrote:i suggest you ask folks at north who are honest what carey and some his mates in and out of the club did in the 90s.
Thanks for telling me that but that still doesnt mean I dont care if he died. Do you want Rod Owen to die or many other league footballers.
Jimmy Krakouer anyone?

Being such a moralistic person Dan, I would be interested in your thoughts about Jimmy Krakouer......... or will it be a case of you not knowing enough facts to comment?
again I dont know everything that jimmy krakour did, nor have I heard any accounts of his activities.

but I am pretty sure I've posted that I have no problem with the death penalty brought in for drug dealers, rapists and paedophiles in other countries. I do have a problem with teh court systems in some of those countries though.

I've said as much on the general forum and on bigfooty. I would probably prefer a life sentence and would vote for a govt that brought in life sentences for repeat offender drug dealers, rapists, murders and paedophiles.

if krakour or anyone else has been a repeat offender for drug dealing to children, paedophillia, raping or murder, I wouldn't cry if they died either, st kilda player or not.

I have no insight or accounts or know anyone connected with krakours activities and honestly can't be bothered looking up his crime record in the press.

further krakour isn't carey.

there are plenty of st kilda players who I don't particular like, I've been of the opinion st kilda is bigger than any player.

I have never hidden the fact I could never like monkhorst, tony francis or timmy watson and hold them in little regard.

you only have to look down this post to see OTHERS feel the same way about RB, GT, schwarz and a host of other players and officials.

in my opinion if carey died tomorrow I wouldn't cry one bit, nor would I mourn, and would probably think thats one less bit of filth walking the streets.

SHUT UP KRIME!
loris
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
Groping a Morans gf. flashing Bowie knives, cuckolding many more than just his best mate, the list goes on. Yes its all 2nd hand and heresay, but with the company Wayne keeps, I wouldnt be putting my name to any allegations either. He makes Cousins/Gardy seem like Jehovahs witnesses by comparison with his list of associates.
Bit off the mark there saint66au me thinks...all part of the same mob, just the Westen Australia chapter I think you'll find that the latter two associated with.
Last edited by loris on Mon 04 Feb 2008 11:22pm, edited 1 time in total.

asiu

:oops:

forgot i made that comment

yea, just having a laugh

(sorry for any offence)

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

I'll miss Carey on Footy Classified.....he did have some interesting thoughts re footy and appeared to be bonding nicely with Caro.

Shredded Duck anyone???!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:
TimeToShineFellas wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Jimmy Krakouer anyone?

again I dont know everything that jimmy krakour did, nor have I heard any accounts of his activities.

but I am pretty sure I've posted that I have no problem with the death penalty brought in for drug dealers, rapists and paedophiles in other countries. I do have a problem with teh court systems in some of those countries though.

I've said as much on the general forum and on bigfooty. I would probably prefer a life sentence and would vote for a govt that brought in life sentences for repeat offender drug dealers, rapists, murders and paedophiles.

if krakour or anyone else has been a repeat offender for drug dealing to children, paedophillia, raping or murder, I wouldn't cry if they died either, st kilda player or not.

I have no insight or accounts or know anyone connected with krakours activities and honestly can't be bothered looking up his crime record in the press.

further krakour isn't carey.

there are plenty of st kilda players who I don't particular like, I've been of the opinion st kilda is bigger than any player.

I have never hidden the fact I could never like monkhorst, tony francis or timmy watson and hold them in little regard.

you only have to look down this post to see OTHERS feel the same way about RB, GT, schwarz and a host of other players and officials.

in my opinion if carey died tomorrow I wouldn't cry one bit, nor would I mourn, and would probably think thats one less bit of filth walking the streets.
I pray to God you havent or never commit a crime or break the law with your moralistic ways.

sainterjo
Club Player

satchmo wrote:
gazrat wrote:
so do i

i married one

Only the vajority, satchmo? I'd hope the blokes were too. :lol: :lol:

They will not grow old, as those from more northern States grow old.
For them it will always be three-quarter-time, with the scores level
and the wind advantage in the final term.
GrumpyOne

sainterjo wrote:
satchmo wrote:
gazrat wrote:
so do i

i married one

:lol: :wink:

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:[

I pray to God you havent or never commit a crime or break the law with your moralistic ways.
i find it amusing that you are critical of someone who basically follows the laws, and doesn't condone drug dealers, paedophiles, women beaters, rapists and gangsters, and yes I do think the world is a better place with people like the morans out of it.

SHUT UP KRIME!
Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Well said Dan, let's save the tears and compassion for those that need or deserve them.

Welcome Jimmy1972, excellent first post.

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:

i find it amusing that you are critical of someone who basically follows the laws, and doesn't condone drug dealers, paedophiles, women beaters, rapists and gangsters, and yes I do think the world is a better place with people like the morans out of it.
the quality of your work has gone from intelligent to the moral high ground which is a little rich

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
nicola69
Club Player

Good footballer, but a sh*t person.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:
Dan Warna wrote:

the quality of your work has gone from intelligent to the moral high ground which is a little rich
well I've been highly critical of north melbourne and carey since incidents reported 'carefully' in the media in the mid/late 90s.

and from what I've posted in the general forum over the years and BF I haven't really changed at all on these issues so its nothing new.

SHUT UP KRIME!
LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

Wayne Carey, Gary Ablett, Ben Cousins thank god they could play footy coz if it wasn't for that they would've been in a world of trouble.

100 percent behind the saints 100 percent of the time
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:[

well I've been highly critical of north melbourne and carey since incidents reported 'carefully' in the media in the mid/late 90s.

and from what I've posted in the general forum over the years and BF I haven't really changed at all on these issues so its nothing new.

i can vouch for the truth of that statement..

...cary ...brilliant footballer........sh!t of a human being.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

sainterjo wrote:
satchmo wrote:
gazrat wrote:
so do i

i married one

Oh yeah, Jo, trouble is we're too butch to admit it in public ! :wink:

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
asiu

Quote:

so do i

i married one

it was pretty funny but ...... :lol:

(coz its true ....she drives me insane !!)

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

LENNY LEADS THE WAY wrote:Wayne Carey, Gary Ablett, Ben Cousins thank god they could play footy coz if it wasn't for that they would've been in a world of trouble.
its like any demographic...you have your good, bad cliche cliche cliche

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.