$49.95 flights to Perth. TODAY ONLY

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

djsburke
Club Player

Tiger Airways are having a sale TODAY ONLY. Flights to Perth, and Perth/Melb from $49.95. They still have them left on around the dates we play Eagles and Dockers. I have just booked mine. Not sure if it'll be as easy to get a ticket to the game....

The Peanut
Club Player

Re: $49.95 flights to Perth. TODAY ONLY

djsburke wrote:Tiger Airways are having a sale TODAY ONLY. Flights to Perth, and Perth/Melb from $49.95. They still have them left on around the dates we play Eagles and Dockers. I have just booked mine. Not sure if it'll be as easy to get a ticket to the game....
:lol: :lol: Cheers

The Saintsational Man
Club Player

I just love it how the only ever do it 1 way.....just for once i wish they could be great blokes and let ya grab a return trip for the same coin!!!

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

djsburke wrote:Tiger Airways are having a sale TODAY ONLY. Flights to Perth, and Perth/Melb from $49.95. They still have them left on around the dates we play Eagles and Dockers. I have just booked mine. Not sure if it'll be as easy to get a ticket to the game....
I think tickets are about as easy to find as hens teeth.

I hope you know someone that knows someone....

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

Flights back $99 sunday night red eye or $49 Monday night

The Peanut
Club Player

saintsRrising wrote: I think tickets are about as easy to find as hens teeth. I hope you know someone that knows someone....
Tickets to the match are scarse but there is always the Western Saints function - Lew is back in the Presdients seat and there is sure to be a big do at the Italian Club - probably a chance to meet some players, GW, RL and/or NB, past greats etc

... followed by the chance to meet the famous 'rogerwa' :lol: and watch the game on the big screen with him and other supporters.

Chester's Saints
Club Player

I believe Jetstar will have the same deal as well. Don't know when they will be released.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

mate 300 tix for 1100 members you do the math on getting tix for the games (dont blame the club its the corrupt WAFC that make it compulsory that a % of tickets are made for sale to the public while payed up members miss out )

but by all means pm myself or rogerwa and we will let ya know whats going on for functions ect ect .
just a heads up though the dockers games are easyer to get tickets then Westcoast

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

We have 1100 WA members?

That's a pretty solid number. Would love to see a state-by-state breakdown of where our members come from and see if there are any markets we could improve.

In 2007, we had players from every state and territory on our list...these players could have easily spearheaded marketing campaigns to grow our membership bases in these areas.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

battye
Saintsational Legend

djsburke wrote:Tiger Airways are having a sale TODAY ONLY. Flights to Perth, and Perth/Melb from $49.95.
Why on earth would you want to come to Perth? :lol:

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
GrumpyOne

Don't do it guys...... They sit you on the wing and feed you baked beans

Brian Collis
Club Player

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
mate 300 tix for 1100 members you do the math on getting tix for the games (dont blame the club its the corrupt WAFC that make it compulsory that a % of tickets are made for sale to the public while payed up members miss out )

but by all means pm myself or rogerwa and we will let ya know whats going on for functions ect ect .
just a heads up though the dockers games are easyer to get tickets then Westcoast
Can you book me two places for West Coast and Freo Function. I want to bring the lovely missus over to WA and catch the footy and an afternoon at Swanbourne beach

GrumpyOne

Brian Collis wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:

Can you book me two places for West Coast and Freo Function. I want to bring the lovely missus over to WA and catch the footy and an afternoon at Swanbourne beach
Isn't that the nuddy beach Brian?

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:We have 1100 WA members?

That's a pretty solid number. Would love to see a state-by-state breakdown of where our members come from and see if there are any markets we could improve.

In 2007, we had players from every state and territory on our list...these players could have easily spearheaded marketing campaigns to grow our membership bases in these areas.
we sure do we are the second bigest suporter base in wa (besides the local trash) we also out number the rest of the clubs suporter groups so WA is a Very saints friendly state

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

just wondering, but why is the wce game harder for tickets than the freo game?

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:just wondering, but why is the wce game harder for tickets than the freo game?
Not as many ferals :lol:

They walk amongst us...

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote:
saintdooley wrote:just wondering, but why is the wce game harder for tickets than the freo game?
Not as many ferals :lol:
nah, the wce fans over there are a funny feral group, like when the eagles kick 6 goals and are with in 4 points from us, the drunk fans dance and slip over their beer, and have a laugh about it!
but collingwood are just feral, nothing else, just feral!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote: mate 300 tix for 1100 members you do the math on getting tix for the games (dont blame the club its the corrupt WAFC that make it compulsory that a % of tickets are made for sale to the public while payed up members miss out )

I got told that too st trav of Wa but last game i went I was relaint on the saintly WA family to get a ticket- both games are now tough,
I'm guessing even though the eagles are going through a rough patch- it will still be just as tough.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

The by-product of pretty much demanding that every member has a reserved seat

40,000 seat stadium and about 35,000 Eagles reserved seats AFAIK

As someone said, the WA Government force them to put some on cash sale leading up to match day..the WA locals without seats or are on waiting list for membership snap them up..300-odd to the visiting teams WA supporter group...full house

For better or worse..will never happen at TD...and thats why we will always have large contingents of Interstate fans at our games (apart from Melbourne just being a Goddam wonderful place to visit!) Victorian club members would rail against being forced into reserved seat buying..it just doesnt suit everyone.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Brian Collis
Club Player

GrumpyOne wrote:
Brian Collis wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:

Isn't that the nuddy beach Brian?

Yeah just love to hang about

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Reckon the 300 seats that are available for Sainters should be left for those people who actually live in WA rather than we Victorians who get to see them 16 or 17 times per year. Would be dirty if I missed out on a ticket only to hear that someone from Melbourne had flown in on a cheap flight.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

westcoast games are harder due to there being more members then freo although from memory we got given like 50 more seats for bangers 350th
brian drop us a PM when you find out what game your coming for i almost certain the freo function will be the bigger one due to the fact we play in perth twice in the same month one will be a more low key function the other will be all out

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

snoopygirl wrote:Reckon the 300 seats that are available for Sainters should be left for those people who actually live in WA rather than we Victorians who get to see them 16 or 17 times per year. Would be dirty if I missed out on a ticket only to hear that someone from Melbourne had flown in on a cheap flight.
most of the front row over in perth is reserved for the vic Cheer Squad, and the other left over seats in the front row are for other vic supporter groups.
this year for harveys 350th i only reserved my seat about 10 days before the game, and got front row seat 7!
its very easy, pay the $25 for the CS membership each year, and get seats at interstate games.
remember, that doesnt mean you have to sit with us at the home games.

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

You missed my point entirely dools. But not to worry, another chance for you to give the CS a plug.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
snoopygirl wrote:Reckon the 300 seats that are available for Sainters should be left for those people who actually live in WA rather than we Victorians who get to see them 16 or 17 times per year. Would be dirty if I missed out on a ticket only to hear that someone from Melbourne had flown in on a cheap flight.
most of the front row over in perth is reserved for the vic Cheer Squad, and the other left over seats in the front row are for other vic supporter groups.
this year for harveys 350th i only reserved my seat about 10 days before the game, and got front row seat 7!
its very easy, pay the $25 for the CS membership each year, and get seats at interstate games.
remember, that doesnt mean you have to sit with us at the home games.
If was running the CS dools and ppl were pulling that stunt..Id be rightly annoyed I reckon

Tis OK Snoops, I got the gist of your point..and agree with it. Not having been to the West for a game as yet I'm only going on anecdotal evidence from here, but I think those 300 seats are for WA Saints Members only. I guess what they do with them is up to them, but I agree. IMHO Melbourne based fans shold not be using those WA SAints tix unless EVERYONE from that group who wants a ticket has one.

I'm pretty sure I read here last year where at least one WA Saints missed out, but there were Viictorian Saints sitting in the that group?

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor