Boy Wonder Bundy, you've done it again

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Boy Wonder Bundy, you've done it again

Rendell read out the wrong number in the draft and the AFL broke the rules by allowing Adelaide two bites at the cherry :roll:

It's easy to see why Thomas maximus refused all attempts to install Matthew Drain into our football department in 2005 and instead insisted on giving Rendell even more tasks :roll:

Afterall it was Rendell's decision to draft Brooks, which boy wonder bundy and Thomas Maximus decided to give up pick 6 and 31 for :roll:

It was also Boy wonder Bundy's decision to draft Ackland and Guerra :roll:

Don't ya just miss the dynamic duo?

What a fair dinkum bunch of cabbages

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
woooosaints
Club Player

ban barks4eva please

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

woooosaints wrote:ban barks4eva please
Yep, would rather listen to Nexus rant on :roll:

MOVE ON FFS

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Mores to the point why did the AFL allow Port to keep the pick when they had specifically read out the rules that if you make a mistake you forfeit the pick.

This is amazing and show that it is always amateur hour at the AFL :roll: :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
sax
Club Player

[quote="joffaboy"]Mores to the point why did the AFL allow Port to keep the pick when they had specifically read out the rules that if you make a mistake you forfeit the pick.

This is amazing and show that it is always amateur hour at the AFL :roll: :roll:[/quote]

For starters, Port didn't do anything wrong, it was the CROWS!!!! :oops:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Can anyone categorically say or post something that says without doubt that an incorrectly read out number means a forfeited pick?

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
sax
Club Player

[quote="saint66au"]Can anyone categorically say or post something that says without doubt that an incorrectly read out number means a forfeited pick?[/quote]

I did listen to them read out the rules before the start of the draft & that is what they said!!! I think it would've been a tad harsh though!!!
But they are the rules!!! :? :?

lovin_dal_santo
SS Hall of Fame

The hosts of the draft were certain that in the strictest sense of the rules, incorrectly reading the players number, name or club means a forfeited pick.

Demitriou questioned the number after the following pick by Collingwood (?) and Rendell corrected the number asking if the pick remained. Demitriou stated it did and asked Collingwood if they wished to change their pick, they didn't and the draft continued from there.

Robert Harvey
What else do we need?
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

At last common sense prevailed

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Sainterman
Club Player

AFl have rules, they just interpret them to suit their agenda in any particular situation - see Bakes, see Sirengate....etc, etc.

BallBanger
Club Player

Sainterman wrote:AFl have rules, they just interpret them to suit their agenda in any particular situation - see Bakes, see Sirengate....etc, etc.
Agree...would have been interesting if the error was us not adelaide. My guess is we would have missed out.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

You are truly amazing Barks....

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote:You are truly amazing Barks....
lol - you think? :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
stinger
Saintsational Legend

woooosaints wrote:ban barks4eva please

great idea

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Boy Wonder Bundy, you've done it again

barks4eva wrote:Rendell read out the wrong number in the draft and the AFL broke the rules by allowing Adelaide two bites at the cherry :roll:

It's easy to see why Thomas maximus refused all attempts to install Matthew Drain into our football department in 2005 and instead insisted on giving Rendell even more tasks :roll:

Afterall it was Rendell's decision to draft Brooks, which boy wonder bundy and Thomas Maximus decided to give up pick 6 and 31 for :roll:

It was also Boy wonder Bundy's decision to draft Ackland and Guerra :roll:

Don't ya just miss the dynamic duo?

What a fair dinkum bunch of cabbages
Just one question. Have you a life? I will answer for you. No.

ctqs
Club Player

I don't think I've ever replied to one of b4e's rants, but seriously, don't you get tired of sniping at those you don't like instead of celebrating with those you do?

Still waiting for closure ... if you get my drift.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

ctqs wrote:I don't think I've ever replied to one of b4e's rants, but seriously, don't you get tired of sniping at those you don't like instead of celebrating with those you do?
It's all wind !!

But a word of warning; Stand well clear as it builds

When he finally does FART, it will replace thunder rather than be at thunder :oops: :roll: :wink: !!

bozza1980
Club Player

It would have been a costly mistake had the AFL decide to invoke the rules of the draft.

However, common sense did prevail, which is a suprise when the AFL is involved!!

Huzzad
Club Player

Ackland's first year for us was amazing. Have you forgotten already? He was great. Go watch the highlights DVD he is on. Guerra had some good matches for us too and is now a first 22 player for Hawthorn, who had a better season than we did. I don't blame them for grabbing those players at all. Albeit, their second seasons were average for us but you can see why they drafted them. Ackland has been ok at Carlton, and I highly suspect that he might just up the anti this year. We all hate Ackland cause he deserted us, but if he was that much of a bad player, why would we care that he left?

www.wikisaints.com - Your Online St Kilda Encyclopedia!

www.truesainters.com - A Friendly Forum Alternative

http://truesainters.wordpress.com - Player of the Round articles, match previews and reviews
Otiman
Saintsational Legend

If collingwood had read out the right player and number, i'm sure the afl would have let them have it, leaving port with nothing.

riccardo
Saintsational Legend

B4e I'm begging you, for your sake as well as ours, get yourself a pet, read a book, go for a walk, just PLEASE find a hobby besides filling our forum with your vicious sniping.

I think you will find it will do you (and the rest of us) the world of good.

GrumpyOne

riccardo wrote:B4e I'm begging you, for your sake as well as ours, get yourself a pet, read a book, go for a walk, just PLEASE find a hobby besides filling our forum with your vicious sniping.

I think you will find it will do you (and the rest of us) the world of good.
Never a more truer word spoken.

Saint Mik
Club Player

Perhaps B4E could buy a horse and ride off into the sunset reading the post reply's to his threads until it is out of service area then at last he/she would be at peace with the Saintsational forum.

Poor bloody horse :wink:

B4E does have a point though :lol:

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
fingers
Saintsational Legend

just remember kids

GrumpyOne

Saint Mik wrote: B4E does have a point though :lol:
Nothing that can't be rectified with a sharp chisel and a heavy mallet.