Luke Ball or Chris Judd

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

pits
Club Player

Re: Luke Ball or Chris Judd

buzfromgronggrong wrote:
insidesource wrote:Who would you rather?

In what capacity?

as a father?

as a lover?

mowing your lawn?

cutting your hair?

dating your son?
unblocking your dunny?

giving you colonic irrigation?

what??
Personally i wouldn't want any of them dating my son :lol:

really?
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Ball for me! Judd isn't the be-all and end-all! If Ball's courage was converted into outright ability we'd have the number one player in the league! NO QUESTION!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Barney2
Club Player

stupid question. I love the saints, but who do you think? Really. At their best, Judd any day of the week. He is a superstar, won everything, ie Brownlow, premiership, B and F.
Sorry Bally. Judd by a mile. Ball is great, but not in the same mould ad Judd.

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

I'll let you know in 5 years, I think there are a couple more chapters to be written on this. If it was the Melbourne Cup, then Judd has led the field past the post (for the first time) and there's probably about 1600 to go.

Judd, now with the Navy Blue silks and heavily handicapped by the Kouta Curse and the hopes of some increasingly desperate punters, will have to find his stride again with a very dodgy groin.

Can he hold on? Or will he be another Dulcify?

Brian Collis
Club Player

Re: Luke Ball or Chris Judd

insidesource wrote:Who would you rather?
Why are you asking a question which you know the answer to?

Luke Ball of course!

Are you happy that you know.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

I think people really need to think about the question.

If you could go back into time....You would no doubt draft Judd. So would the club and so would Hawthorn.

This isnt asking whether you would trade Ball for Judd....Its simply a matter of hindsight.

But then again, Judd would already be taken by the Hawks and we would have taken Ball anyways.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Ghost Like wrote:I'll let you know in 5 years, I think there are a couple more chapters to be written on this. If it was the Melbourne Cup, then Judd has led the field past the post (for the first time) and there's probably about 1600 to go.

Judd, now with the Navy Blue silks and heavily handicapped by the Kouta Curse and the hopes of some increasingly desperate punters, will have to find his stride again with a very dodgy groin.

Can he hold on? Or will he be another Dulcify?
Ghost Like,

you crack me up.

You are clearly some sort of Mills and Boon published author in a previous life?

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:
Ghost Like,

you crack me up.

You are clearly some sort of Mills and Boon published author in a previous life?
If you have any experiences you would like put in a particular forum Iceman please let me know.

"'Come' said the boy,..." :wink:

mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

In a perfect world without injuries and salary cap pressure you would be absolutely mad not to pick Judd. However with a hint of OP he became absolutely useless and will be costing Carlton a ridiculous amount of money. Ball is slowed down a lot with his injuries, but he is still an above average AFL midfielder.

Assuming that Judd does not find a magical cure for OP in the pre season and Bally isn't on 7 billion dollars per year plus match payments then given the choice I would stick with Ball.