Big Drug Story Coming Out

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Rayza

Mr Magic wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:I dont think the AFL have this years results yet but if true can only be 2 players. I really have my doubts though.
why only two........?????the list is now bigger than it was at the start of the year...this description could fit 4 players whom i could.,..but wont, name.....
At least 5 who have had some publicity but not been named.

3 from last year that were the subject of the AFL injunction banning the publication of their names
2 from this year that were the subject of the Ch7 story.

All 5 had apparently tested positive twice.

Of course it may well be another player altogether who has had 2 or 3 postitive tests recently?
Put your pants back on Mr Magic its BS

DNA National Dyslexic Association
Jaz
Club Player

The big footy threads have been shut down.

This one is still alive, not sure if it the same.

http://www.behindthegame.com.au

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Guys/gals...Ive deleted a few posts that IMHO were flying a bit close to the wire. Sorry if anyone thinks I'm being heavy-handed, but I reckon its better safe than sorry in these situations

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
westcoastwizard
Club Player

This is what really pisses me off. If it was a west coast eagles player who was tested postive. Every single person woud be gunning with pitch forks and knives.

But the since is a Melbourne Club its swept under the radar this is bulls***. If the person has tested postive 3 times NAME THE DISGRACEFUL PERSON.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

IMO i concur with you wiz, but the AFL has protected teh WCE cheats as well as the 'reported' cheats from whatever melbourne club that this has occurred as well as the leak earlier this year.

this is just another example of the whole thing being swept under the carpet.

the AFL head in the sand policy is a complete joke, and not unlike that of the international cycling only a few years ago when everyone know tour de france riders were taking everything but denial and protection swept it under the carpet.

by tackling the problem head on, and instantly disqualifying riders, some semblance of sanity has returned.

i think the AFL must wield the big stick sooner rather than later because constant injunctions to prevent what are some of the worst kept secrets is a joke.

the email communications around staff from news papers into the general community would indicate a fair few people are named and whats worse innocent people are being rumoured as well.

come out, condemn the cheats, disqualify them, be they a stupid rookie or a 10 veteran with awards and tackle it head on.

As a saints supporter I would want the outcome of a game we lost OVERTURNED if a player was under the influence of drugs, further If a saints player was cheating, I would want that player censured immediately.

this is a blight on our game, where some players may be not doing the right thing by the 99% of footballers who are doing the right thing, and bringing the whole game into disrepute.

BUCK OF DIMWIT AND FIX OUR BLOODY GAME.

with a 7 year old son, they DO play football, they do copy footballers and they do listen and repeat what footballers say.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
killa_gram
Club Player

Dan Warna wrote:with a 7 year old son, they DO repeat what footballers say.
Oh no, that's means that 7 year olds are talking like 3 years olds. :wink:

Innocent until proven guilty!

I'm Baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!
busso mick
Club Player

Dan Warna wrote:IMO i concur with you wiz, but the AFL has protected teh WCE cheats as well as the 'reported' cheats from whatever melbourne club that this has occurred as well as the leak earlier this year.

this is just another example of the whole thing being swept under the carpet.

the AFL head in the sand policy is a complete joke, and not unlike that of the international cycling only a few years ago when everyone know tour de france riders were taking everything but denial and protection swept it under the carpet.

by tackling the problem head on, and instantly disqualifying riders, some semblance of sanity has returned.

i think the AFL must wield the big stick sooner rather than later because constant injunctions to prevent what are some of the worst kept secrets is a joke.

the email communications around staff from news papers into the general community would indicate a fair few people are named and whats worse innocent people are being rumoured as well.

come out, condemn the cheats, disqualify them, be they a stupid rookie or a 10 veteran with awards and tackle it head on.

As a saints supporter I would want the outcome of a game we lost OVERTURNED if a player was under the influence of drugs, further If a saints player was cheating, I would want that player censured immediately.

this is a blight on our game, where some players may be not doing the right thing by the 99% of footballers who are doing the right thing, and bringing the whole game into disrepute.

BUCK OF DIMWIT AND FIX OUR BLOODY GAME.

with a 7 year old son, they DO play football, they do copy footballers and they do listen and repeat what footballers say.
Correct Dan, if AFL was an international game there would be a huge outcry. Warnie got a year for a fluid retention drug, likewise Stan Lazarides got a year ban for a hair restoration drug. Admittedly there were banned substances and got they the appropriate punishment according to their policy. The Aussie goalkeeper Mark Bosnich got put through the wringer for testing positive to coke in the Premier League. If its good enough for other sports it should be good enough for ours.

fingers
Saintsational Legend

We (as a game) are too soft on this issue.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Guys/gals...Ive deleted a few posts that IMHO were flying a bit close to the wire. Sorry if anyone thinks I'm being heavy-handed, but I reckon its better safe than sorry in these situations
Understand you dilemma.....it's a shame we can't say what we like on here, hate it how the whole world has gone soft.....I reckon 5 years ago it would've been open season/say what you like etc on the net.....was that the case back then???

Just heard on the news that Dimwit is bagging the internet post about this (I assume Bigfooty) - it's clear he hates footy forums as they can spread rumours willy nilly....sure, they can, but they also spread lots of truth as well!

Gotta love the mainstream media, they hate mentioning actual websites, but love to make out how "evil" "the internet" and "chatrooms" etc are!

Very old school!

saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

So did Dimwit deny there is any drug issue about to be told?

Before Im 85
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

if I can't see it, its not there.

SHUT UP KRIME!
sainterjo
Club Player

:twisted:

I don't think it's Big Footy he's having a crack at. More like the following site :

http://andrewlanderyou.blogspot.com/200 ... r-afl.html

FYI - no intention to cause trouble!!!

They will not grow old, as those from more northern States grow old.
For them it will always be three-quarter-time, with the scores level
and the wind advantage in the final term.
bungiton
SS Life Member

I thought this thread was about Cousins making an admission of his sexuality

I'm sorry, you've gone through all the trouble to find out what this actually says and it really is quite insignificant.
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

sainterjo wrote::twisted:

I don't think it's Big Footy he's having a crack at. More like the following site :

http://andrewlanderyou.blogspot.com/200 ... r-afl.html

FYI - no intention to cause trouble!!!

Excellent work!

St Chris
SS Hall of Fame

True or not, I hope that Andrew has a real good lawyer!!!!!

woooosaints
Club Player

its a shame the kid must have a real problem to test positive twice then still feel the need to use drugs to get a third offence

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Andrew Landeryou is one of the scumiest filthy dishonest slimeballs going around.

he threatens everyone, and has been doing for 20 years living off his fathers reputation as a strong man for the labor party.

did some scum work for the labor party in the ports area.was a filthy scumbag at University.

abandoned his wife when some of his deals went wrong.

NEVER EVER have anything to do with andy landy. his dad was dodgy, he is dodgy, I would never trust him, he is a pocket bully.

the labor party mainstream did the right thing by avoiding this parasite.

sadly the liberals haven't had the balls to evict junior scum in their midst and alex hawke who is the liberal version of andy landy will possibly be in parliament after the next election.

will use weasel words to avoid punishment again.

SHUT UP KRIME!
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

St Chris wrote:True or not, I hope that Andrew has a real good lawyer!!!!!

Yes he may well need one as Demetriou has said this morning that the internet rumours are categorically not true......

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:

Yes he may well need one as Demetriou has said this morning that the internet rumours are categorically not true......
Demetriou never lies either.

Demetriou is a phukcwit as well.

if he said black was black, I'd get a chemist out there to check the paint because I assume demetriou is either lying or stupid as par for the course.

SHUT UP KRIME!
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:

Blaming it on internet rumours......

It was on Fox sports last night.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:

It was on Fox sports last night.

I am curious
, what precisely did Fox report?

a/ That a player did have 3 strikes

b/ that player was rumoured to have 3 strikes

Did Fox put any facts up???

Did they state that they knew it to be true?

Did they have fresh material....or did they basicaly just report an internet rumour on air?
Last edited by saintsRrising on Fri 21 Sep 2007 1:20pm, edited 1 time in total.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:

Demetriou never lies either.

Demetriou is a phukcwit as well.

if he said black was black, I'd get a chemist out there to check the paint because I assume demetriou is either lying or stupid as par for the course.
Hi Dan...i am no Demetriou fan...

but he is the CEO of the AFL...and if he makesa statement as precise as saying that "they are categorically not true".....and he knew that in fact that the rumours were true then his head would be on the chopping block when it was later shown that they were true.

He could have said lots of other things...ie due process, etc etc....but instead gavea very blunt denial.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote: Hi Dan...i am no Demetriou fan...

but he is the CEO of the AFL...and if he makesa statement as precise as saying that "they are categorically not true".....and he knew that in fact that the rumours were true then his head would be on the chopping block when it was later shown that they were true.

He could have said lots of other things...ie due process, etc etc....but instead gavea very blunt denial.
demetriou categorically said tanking has never been a problem and Swan came out and said thats what collingwood did, and he is a senior person at Carlton. their actions are far from above scrutiny

demetrious has been in denial about everything negative.

he looks at the numbers and all is well.

he has completely lost touch with the people and the players.

even if there isn't a 3 strikes player, there are plenty of 2 strike players rumoured to be around, and VERY senior players such as hay who have categorically said they did drugs regularly and were never caught or even tested.

whether there is a 3 strikes player or not, the fact is that the AFL testing process is inadequate, and still players are being caught in season.

we are out of the finals by 1/2 a game and percentage, how would it be if say 2 of our games had opposition players under the influence of methamphetimes or even steroids?

given less than the likely hood of being tested is less than once per year AND given the AFl have said they target test (ie cousins 14 times or something) then clearly a lot of players are NOT being tested.

or if they are being tested, they are not being tested at the right time for the right drugs. no hair follicle testing is conducted.

the likelyhood of being caught out 3 times in the past couple of years would be highly unlikely that the player substance abusing must either be an addict incapable of rational thought, or so incredbily stupid that it would advisable to pisss them off.

SHUT UP KRIME!
crowjelly
Club Player

[quote="Dan Warna"]Andrew Landeryou is one of the scumiest filthy dishonest slimeballs going around.

he threatens everyone, and has been doing for 20 years living off his fathers reputation as a strong man for the labor party.

did some scum work for the labor party in the ports area.was a filthy scumbag at University.

abandoned his wife when some of his deals went wrong.

NEVER EVER have anything to do with andy landy. his dad was dodgy, he is dodgy, I would never trust him, he is a pocket bully.

the labor party mainstream did the right thing by avoiding this parasite.

sadly the liberals haven't had the balls to evict junior scum in their midst and alex hawke who is the liberal version of andy landy will possibly be in parliament after the next election.

will use weasel words to avoid punishment again.[/quote]

I take it, that seeing he has no money or friends, then you have assumed that he won't be able to sue you Dan!

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

crowjelly wrote:

I take it, that seeing he has no money or friends, then you have assumed that he won't be able to sue you Dan!
lol

i went to uni with the jerk. he was an evil fellow then too.

just wiki'd him!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Landeryou

SHUT UP KRIME!