A wee bit of serenity needed I reckon!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Seinfeld: "Serenity....NOW!!!!!!" (as Georges father said)

Well folks another one (as they say) bites the dust! Some good moments in the season and some not so good. I'm sure that there's going to be a whole pile of posts that will play the blame game and attack this board member or that coach or that player or other but I prefer to just settle down and take a breath, try and digest all that has happened this year and assess the season honestly and having done that, prepare for next year (if God spares me)
I've enjoyed the highs and felt the pain of the lows. I'll be interested to see how we as a club go from here. Whatever happens I'll be back with my membership paid up and ready to meet up with my pals at the dome again in 08!
I've met some lovely folks during this year and I'm still prepared to "dream the impossible dream"
Love and best regards to all you Sainters!

Dave :lol:
Last edited by thejiggingsaint on Sun 02 Sep 2007 8:38pm, edited 1 time in total.

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Super post Jiggster!

Hope you stayed up for some Toffee tonic my old mate...

YAK YAK YAK!

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did me old Blues Brother! I did!!! I've never been as flat before a footy game as I was yesterday, but after a few "Scoops" and the G train kicking goals it was almost as good as any other game! I had a pot or two in the cricketers after the game and that helped too!! :wink:
God I LOVE this club!!!
We'll be right!

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

God bless ya Jiggster!! You are not so much a breath as a cyclone of fresh air around these parts.

Reckon you are much like me..Footy is not as much the science and the matchups and the politics..more the simple thrill of turning up to watch our boys play the greatest game in the world among the best supporters in the land. How could anything match that blast of euphoria we all felt when the final siren went over in Subi this year??

ALl the best to you and yours..look forward to perhaps bumping into you somewhere around the City of Glen Eira this year :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

:D Ah Saint66au What a nice thing to say :oops: I Love this game and this club but I managed to catch up with a good mate of mine, a Tigers man who has been through the mincer these past few years but still renews his membership every year without fail! We had a few scoops and consoled each other (but NOT in THAT way of course!)

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

As it should be!!! Unfortunately all i got from my Tiger friends at the game were a string of abusive texts about Fraser..and the coup de grace at the end of the game..."Glad now that Adelaide won" lol

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor