The official "I hate C*llingw**d" thread

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

The official "I hate C*llingw**d" thread

I'll start the ball rolling in saying...

PLAGUE ON THEIR HOUSE!!!

May they be knocked out of the first week in the finals and from them on starve for many years to come :twisted:

The moral of last night's story is: Never, ever trust or rely on the filth.

Vent your spleen everyone.
Tell stories of bad filth experiences etc... and why they deserve our contempt... you'll feel better for it 8-)

p.s. if you want to be a voice of reason, bugger off! ...this thread is supposed to be purely about disdain for the filth.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

I understand your feelings I really do
But really if we had been good enough this year we wouldn't have had to rely on another team to lose to make the eight.

At the end of the day I think us not making the eight will do us some good.. it worked for Geelong, we can only hope next year will be our year to show how good we can be.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Tassie Saint
Club Player
Location: In the wilds of Tassie - Where boys become men, and cousins become wives

I feel dirty...

I feel used...

UNCLEAN they will call as I walk down the street, UNCLEAN...

OUT DAMN SPOT!

How could it have come to this? I actually barracked for the pies last night...I was drunk, it was a mistake, it didn't mean anything, they mean nothing to me, it wouldn't have happened if... Ah shoot, the old excuses just don't mean anything...

The worst bit is, how would I be feeling if they had won? GRATEFUL? to the PIES? surely that rates as worse than how I feel now...

Caaaaaarn you Sainters!!
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

Tassie Saint wrote:I feel dirty...

I feel used...

OUT DAMN SPOT!

How could it have come to this? I actually barracked for the pies last night...I was drunk, it was a mistake, it didn't mean anything, they mean nothing to me, it wouldn't have happened if... Ah shoot, the old excuses just don't mean anything...

The worst bit is, how would I be feeling if they had won? GRATEFUL? to the PIES? surely that rates as worse than how I feel now...
I know what you mean - better to die on your feet than to live on your knees! (to paraphrase the bald man with the splayed hand).

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
Superboot
SS Hall of Fame

The only reason to hate Collingwood is that they aren't actually very good but they are still playing in the finals and we are not.

Adelaide looked a far better team and from the opening bounce it looked like a false hope that Collingwood might stand any chance of winning it. They were lucky to stay in the game as long as they did.

Adelaide beat Collingwood when it mattered and we didn't. We stuffed it up. If fact we made a complete frigging mess of it.

The Peanut
Club Player

Superboot wrote:The only reason to hate Collingwood is that they aren't actually very good but they are still playing in the finals and we are not.

Adelaide looked a far better team and from the opening bounce it looked like a false hope that Collingwood might stand any chance of winning it. They were lucky to stay in the game as long as they did.

Adelaide beat Collingwood when it mattered and we didn't. We stuffed it up. If fact we made a complete frigging mess of it.
Agree

Our poor start to the season could arguably be put down to the transition of a completley new coaching squad and our usual dose of injuries, it also appears to me that we have no-one on the paddock since Aaron hamill to take a game into our clutches like Adelaide did last night. ie - 'Just go out there and win this game because we have to!'

I don't hate Collingwood any more than normal . . . we all knew that they were lucky to be where they are on the ladder . . . I was just hoping that they would come up with a mirracle, like I often do when we are playing a team that gives it a fair dinkum crack.

Back to delistings, drafting and a longer pre-season for us. Lets hope the players have more enthusiasm than me today - need to finish the season off with a win and I don't want to see a crowing Wally Wallace on tonights news.

gO.SainTs
Club Player

Was a real shame that Collingwood lost so we couldn't make it in....I have these weird thoughts Mick Malthouse didn't want us in the finals when I heard he said he was going to play all his young players.

Launcestonsaint
SS Life Member
Location: Watching our games on tele or listening to the radio :(

After supporting Colliwobbles on Friday night, I will stay on their bandwagon for next weekend. That should put them out for the season. :wink:

St Kilda's 2 premiership captains are Tassie born. The Doc & Roo.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Tassie Saint wrote:I feel dirty...

I feel used...

OUT DAMN SPOT!

terrible weekend...i actually barracked for the blues today....didn't want to see them get a pp...ffs...they don't deserve one....but did they tank.....???nah...they are just crap........

.....just more reasons to hate the crows, filth and scumbags........

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Hopefully this is the end of all the media driven "tanking"bullsh*t...

Carlton are just crap,i'm extremely disappointed Richmond denied Carlton another wooden spoon....

Listening to Wallace carry on about the draft has confirmed for everyone the long held notion that he is a first class wanker........

He's probably got a tanned k**b......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.