Freo forum

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

brewski
Club Player

Freo forum

Does anyone know the url to Freo forum i think we should all register there and tell them what a low life cheating scummy club they support

Banned by the censors
saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Why give them the satisfaction of knowing we are pissed...get him off then we post there :evil:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

I don't like trolls here....so I would suggest that forumites don't.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

www.dockerland.com

it will make your skin crawl.. they are just soo full of themselves over there.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Saints94
SS Life Member

gee there full of it

riccardo
Saintsational Legend

Not interested. My ire is directed towards the AFL Commission and tribunal.

The Frockers can go frock themselves for all I care.

HarveysDeciple

why waste my time on an irrelevant football club like that with their prima dona bunch of down hill skiers and penchant for employing A Grade tools as coaches.
They are a waste of space in this competition.
Not worth anyones time.

harveyisgreat

Be realistic guys.

Hi,

I am a neutral in all this I suppose, though I have been following Harvs career most of my young life, because he is one of those players that is an amazing role model for me and my 3 brothers (all play footy). I am a mad WAFL (local comp) follower, but believe me when I say I am not an Eagles or Dockers fan. In fact I can't stand either of them because of what they have done to WAFL footy in our state.

But it is the AFL who is to blame on the Baker issue, not Jeff Farmer or the Dockers. Your forum is very passionate about the Saints and would defend your players at the first opportunity. You have to be realistic about this matter. If the shoe was on the other foot and Farmer had assaulted Baker in exactly the same manner, then this forum would be spouting exactly the same content regarding the 7 week suspension. You would be naive to disagree!

The AFL is a law unto them selves. Unless you are a big name or have the dollars and influence to sway the AFL (Collingwood??) then there is nothing that can be done to defend your self if there mind is already made up. Baker was condemned, convicted and sentenced even before he walked in the door and this is totally unacceptable.

Their legislation, interpretation and representation of our wonderful game is a joke and needs urgent attention to be more accountable and more un biased to all clubs and players.

Don't be hypocritical and bag the Dockers for having a win in this particular case when you would do exactly the same. Channel your aggression to the farce that is the AFL tribunal.

Thanks for letting me speak.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

fair call but there are a lot of jerks over there

also their "witness" is full of shyte.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

In normal circumstances I would say you're right, freo have no case to answer.

Fact is, they allowed one of their officials to present testimony - which shouldnt be allowed in any case - which he then changed.

Their player also miraculously remembered exactly what happened once he was on the phone giving his testimony. How does this happen?

But apart from that, the issue is with the AFL and the Tribunal.

The Dockers can p*ss off for all I care.

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

The thing is - baker hasn't king hit farmer.... he simply braked and Farmer ran in to him (or at least thats what the tribunal said they believed) ALL the freo supporters are saying "filthy bastard king hit poor farmer boo-hoo give me a tissue" none of them accept that this is all just hearsay = no-one actually saw the incident and THAT is why we are taking it out on them.... rightly so too.... plus Freo whinge when anything is injustice to them and then the AFL gets their way and they still whinge... "shouldn't have happened in the first place" - "we want the four points too, suspension isn't enough".... It makes us sick....

So you are entitled to our opinion but we are ours too - we all (well most of us) DESPISE Fremantle and are sick of the AFL always taking their side and screwing us over.... Don't get us wrong, we're more pissed with the AFL than anything else but Farmer isn't any saint (in either sense!) so we think he does deserve what he gets and the freo whingers do too....

Welcome to Saintsational....

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

Actually hervyeisgreat, I take back all I said except for you are entitled to your own opinion, after looking at the freo forums, all the supporters there are fwits and i don't give a fat rats arse about them - they may not be to blame but by jingoe's i hate the bastards..... eff em all!

Saints94
SS Life Member

and proud of it

Brewer
Club Player

Re: Be realistic guys.

harveyisgreat wrote:Your forum is very passionate about the Saints and would defend your players at the first opportunity. You have to be realistic about this matter. If the shoe was on the other foot and Farmer had assaulted Baker in exactly the same manner, then this forum would be spouting exactly the same content regarding the 7 week suspension. You would be naive to disagree!

Don't be hypocritical and bag the Dockers for having a win in this particular case when you would do exactly the same. Channel your aggression to the farce that is the AFL tribunal.
Disagree there my friend. Perhaps in some states local parochialism states that you barrack every detail with one eye, but you'll find a lot of Saints fans who will applaud good play by either team and simply care about good football and fair results.

Being 'convicted' of foul play with NO evidence other than the bleatings of an AFL lovechild team and the worst eyewitness testimony ever heard, while reliable witnesses are ignored, is not fair to anyone.

If Bakes went off with a bloody face and Farmer was nearby, we'd want to know the truth. But if the truth could not be proven, simply convicting Farmer on a whim would NOT be a fair result.

But who are we kidding - like that's ever going to happen.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.
Furphy
Club Player

Here is the Fremantle fan forum;
http://members.iinet.com.au/~volvo/ffaffiliate.htm
But the earlier post is right with the bit about blame the AFL, they are they jerks thast crucified Baker. Pandering to the bloody anti-St.Kilda media again! Seems every bloody time we play the Frockers we get screwed over!!!