Hypothetical but would we recruit Blues Silvani?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Re: Hypothetical but would we recruit Blues Silvani?

Did anyone really think another club wanted him ?

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
Otiman
Saintsational Legend

I thought he was on the way to being delisted and we were going to offer him a lifeline.

Saints58
Club Player

I think we should get him he is a handy player can play ruck, forward, back will cost us next to nothing and if he doesn't work out he have lost nothing.
Really I think he would thrive in our environment he works hard and puts himself on the line a win win for us.

Trev from the Bush
SS Life Member

Saints58 wrote: Thu 21 Sep 2023 10:12pm I think we should get him he is a handy player can play ruck, forward, back will cost us next to nothing and if he doesn't work out he have lost nothing.
Really I think he would thrive in our environment he works hard and puts himself on the line a win win for us.
The Blues made it to where they did this season largely on the work done by his father, so thumbs up St Kilda for luring SOS our way. My take on Jack is he has become the Blues whipping boy, with the scum overlooking and undervaluing his efforts earlier in the season. He stood up when many of his more fancied team mates were laying down like mongrel dogs.

He's played more than a hundred AFL games, 194 cm tall and only 25. If he was cheaply available, I'd really consider taking him. Four years younger and 7 cm taller than Tim Membrey, whose future remains a big unknown.

Saint supporter since '62