“Should Win” this Weekend

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

Re: “Should Win” this Weekend

Scollop wrote: Fri 21 Jul 2023 1:39am

He knew what he was getting into.

Remember Ross’s claim in his first press conference at the time of the coup d'état, where he claimed he knew absolutely nothing about our list, he claimed he didn’t do any study of the list before his job interview, sorry I meant whilst sharing a bottle of Grange Hermitage at Bassetts mansion, but I digress, anyway it struck me at the time of hearing that claim as being thoroughly fascinating.

It was one of the many signals I read at the conclusion of the
coup d'état which helped form my opinion we were about to go into a rebuild of same magnitude. I even posted it in the prediction thread before R1. And I don’t mind saying I received considerable blowback for the suggestion but anyway I digress again.

So here we are, most pundits can now move freely about the internet and mention the R word without recrimination.

Sometimes my mystic powers are a burden but it’s cross I must bare to further SS as a credible source of reliable predictions.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote: Fri 21 Jul 2023 10:35am
Teflon wrote: Fri 21 Jul 2023 1:09am
Scollop wrote: Fri 21 Jul 2023 1:01am I challenge your Messiah to get the job done Teflon. He's going to need to rely on Toce and his team along with Gubby to give him half a chance

I think he can, but the issue with our club (and with all clubs) has always been to be able to assemble a list capable of winning enough games to finish top 4...or at least to be close to top 4 and have the runs on the board in the home and away season against the top 4 teams.

That's going to take time. It means we need unity and strong leadership for the next 4-5 years.

Let's see if Ross and the club can get it done
I don’t think Lyon will get it done (I wish he would)
I suspect he’ll set the direction (he’s already set standards and some players clearly don’t like it…that’s ok) and he’ll have off to an assistant or whoever takes over
Why not?

Are you making excuses for him before it's harvest time?

Or...don't you think he's got what it takes to last the distance and see the fruits of his labour

He knew what he was getting into. He's got to let go a bit and be vulnerable. Admit some learning and some mistakes will be made along the way
Sounds like someone has some doubts. :D

But it’s only the RTB fan boys that are allowed to have doubts about the current set up.

Hilarious.

Let’s watch this place go into meltdown on Sunday night IF they don’t get the job done.

Like I said previously, one does protest too much. Infantile behaviour.
Doubts? I’ve had doubts over you for a long a while..
That aside, everyone who truly supports the club and Lyon should have doubts - we are taking a risk to go forward, to get the draft right, to let go the right players ….it’s a risk on a coach second time around with no guarantee….ofcourse there’s doubt what a silly comment.
The RTB Hater Brigade (of which you’re the Secretary) have no reason to doubt.
Why should they - they ain’t taking a risk …just sit back …pot the coach….hope the club fails again like so many times …eventually you’ll get it right yeah? What’s that saying about clocks being right….
😂

“Yeah….nah””
saynta
Saintsational Legend

It can't help itself, that is obviously for all to see. Insults the norm it would seem.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Fri 21 Jul 2023 7:15pm It can't help itself, that is obviously for all to see. Insults the norm it would seem.
Well, he has been a toxic bully for years, and this is evident for everyone to see. 8-)

My views on RTB are neutral, but he does tend to overreact to even the slightest hint of criticism on his god.

Hilarious.

:lol:

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Vortex wrote: Fri 21 Jul 2023 11:39am

Remember Ross’s claim in his first press conference at the time of the coup d'état, where he claimed he knew absolutely nothing about our list, he claimed he didn’t do any study of the list before his job interview, sorry I meant whilst sharing a bottle of Grange Hermitage at Bassetts mansion, but I digress, anyway it struck me at the time of hearing that claim as being thoroughly fascinating.

coup d'état which helped form my opinion we were about to go into a rebuild of same magnitude. I even posted it in the prediction thread before R1. And I don’t mind saying I received considerable blowback for the suggestion but anyway I digress again.

So here we are, most pundits can now move freely about the internet and mention the R word without recrimination.

Sometimes my mystic powers are a burden but it’s cross I must bare to further SS as a credible source of reliable predictions.
Yeah, that was total bulls***.

Only gullible fanatics like Teflon would believe such tripe and then repeat it on here like it was true.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Cooper says hi :D

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote: Fri 21 Jul 2023 7:40pm

Only gullible fanatics like Teflon would believe such tripe and then repeat it on here like it was true.

and his alter ego stavro#4 over at BF but hey SP they you should never rob a man of his faith.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote: Fri 21 Jul 2023 7:36pm
saynta wrote: Fri 21 Jul 2023 7:15pm It can't help itself, that is obviously for all to see. Insults the norm it would seem.
Well, he has been a toxic bully for years, and this is evident for everyone to see. 8-)

My views on RTB are neutral, but he does tend to overreact to even the slightest hint of criticism on his god.

Hilarious.

And here is the little rat pack at work
Attempting to feign being the victim and thinking everyone will ignore their snide constant little barbs…
The only thing that everyone can now clearly see is that your little click on this site has run so many good posters off over the years and run the site down to the few we have left today.
That’s now available and clear for all to see
And your little mate just comes along for the ride, continues to comment and denigrate to inflame situation and has been allowed to get away with it for years
Toxic bullies???? I think you two epitomise bullies
But continue your little gang up routine all you like - I don’t shy away from bullies they’re normally gutless.

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Reported for baiting
Toxic bully?
Funny stuff 😂

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Vortex wrote: Fri 21 Jul 2023 9:03pm

and his alter ego stavro#4 over at BF but hey SP they you should never rob a man of his faith.
But I see you all the time over at BF kissing Stavs backside Cairnsman??? Surely you’re not suggesting he’s full of it ? Is that what you’re saying??
Gonna make interesting reading…

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Reported for abuse and baiting

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote: Fri 21 Jul 2023 8:53pm

😂 he sure does …has there ever been a worse call by a poster on this site ???
Delist Sharman….🤣 gold

“Yeah….nah””
Vortex
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote: Fri 21 Jul 2023 9:57pm

Delist Sharman….🤣 gold
I know I feel embarrassed, who could have known the Sherminator was going to win an award given by the social media department callled “Sainter of the Round”.

And what a round to win such a prestigious award, the GCS coaches would have spent the whole week planning how to curtail his influence. And after we stuck it up those other cellar dwellers it was nice the coach singled out his performance in his presser, gave him heaps of praise however I felt sorry for our other forwards who didn’t rate a mention.

I’m on board now, he is the future, trade Max and build a team around the Sherminator!

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Vortex wrote: Sat 22 Jul 2023 5:59am

Delist Sharman….🤣 gold
I know I feel embarrassed, who could have known the Sherminator was going to win an award given by the social media department callled “Sainter of the Round”.

And what a round to win such a prestigious award, the GCS coaches would have spent the whole week planning how to curtail his influence. And after we stuck it up those other cellar dwellers it was nice the coach singled out his performance in his presser, gave him heaps of praise however I felt sorry for our other forwards who didn’t rate a mention.

I’m on board now, he is the future, trade Max and build a team around the Sherminator!
Didn't your mother teach you that sarcasm was the lowest form of wit?

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Delist Sharman….🤣 gold
I know I feel embarrassed,
Don’t stress we all make mistakes.

“Yeah….nah””
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

when we went down I honestly believed that Vortex's repetitive double chatbot speak had blown this place up. :)

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Sat 22 Jul 2023 9:24pm

Delist Sharman….🤣 gold

Didn't your mother teach you that sarcasm was the lowest form of wit?
Don't bring his mom into this, this can't be her fault. He thinks he's funny let's just leave it at that.