The Flux Report: Ro$$y and his saynta are retarded!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

AeonFlux
Club Player

The Flux Report: Ro$$y and his saynta are retarded!!!

This is what happens when you get over confident. Hopefully this result will final-bloody-ly be the wake-up call.

Looking at you DS!

desertnowcoastalsaint wrote: Wed 31 May 2023 12:01pm Image

i tipped us 😕

again

sorry
Ro$$y and his saynta don't like being retarded. And Fred specifically warned you about the Dawks being hot, and to not pick us in your working tipping contest!

This one's for you DS.

Fortunately no one is retarding Vaas Montenegro. :twisted: This rubbish now has yet another proud new sponsor...... :D

Trunk Monkey. What very motorist needs. Even Volvo drivers. (Actually, especially Volvo drivers. Image :P )

Axial Flux electric motors. With an Axial Flux motor... how could you go wrong. 😎

Guaranteed to work against Daughters of Beaches key forwards! :lol:

And /or (but not 'nor', right Nosh? :wink: ),

For when life just sucks.

As used and recommended by Scotty from Marketing, and saynt Nosher after watching the World Cup penalty shoot out. :mrgreen:

And /or (but not 'nor', right Nosh? :wink: ),

Match Review:

Well....

The Dawks deserved that win. And after a loss like this, there's always one silver lining... The theatre on ZZ. 😁
- N-W-Aeon-M, Pou Power, Wilkie, The Sharmanator - all beautiful kicks who get nervous when taking a set shot.
- Bybes (with a f*****g 's', ffs 🙄 ) strikes us as very nervous if his kicking, field or on goal, is under a bit of pressure. Was very pleasantly surprised when he kicked that one from the forward pocket. (Reckon he was too.)
- Bruest aside, the skill level of the smaller Dawks inside their forward 50 is abysmal! They should just about have had the game wrapped up at half time.
- We're getting killed at the stoppages! If we can't win our fair share going head-to-head, then set-up defensively.
- And make Scilly accountable! Put a bloke on him who is an aerial threat. So, The Hammer or The Sharmanator. Or even Pou Power. And then, get that bloke to lead bloody away from Joe King! Make Scilly accountable!
- Ben Paton and Ryan Bybes (with a f*****g 's', ffs 🙄 )... share the same issue... can't hurt the enemy.

Ae-ins:
Windy,
Chito,
Billings,
Highmore.

Ae-outskis:
Clark (no f******g 'e', ffs),
Bybes (with a f******g 's', ffs),
Clarke bloody Kent,
Paton,
DS picking us in his work tipping contest.

Sandy Match Report:
Don't think they played on the weekend????

Oh wait. They did actually play. How crap must Coburg be at the moment then? :roll:

saynta legend of the week:
After last week, wouldn't be game to name one. (Thanks DS. :P )

Flux Rant(s):
BackFromUSA wrote: Wed 24 May 2023 3:49pmHi all

As you might know, my personal situation with sick parents, a kid doing VCE and a business to run has meant that I handed over Moderation duties last year.

I have made the decision to step away from Saintsational as the Administrator and after having consulted with Damien over the last few months, we have decided to hand over the keys to the forum to Nick Splitter (n1ck) and Darren Parkin (Harveysdeciple).

You might know Nick and Darren from way back in the day when they were admins of the forum through the late 90s and early 2000s, or from their Saints podcast 'Unpluggered.'

This forum has a special place in all of our hearts and all want to see it succeed and flourish, it would be great to see Saintsational regain it's place as the single best destination for Saints fans to chat footy online.

Over the next few days and weeks as I step back and transition away, Nick will be looking for some assistance with more moderators/admins so if you feel like assisting with this in some capacity please reach out to one of us.

The digital landscape has changed and continues to change from the days when the forum was set up so it will require some work and resources to keep it alive, and indeed, growing. Both Nick and Darren have extensive experience in digital media and marketing and are well placed to take over ownership with Sportscaster Media and make any of the decisions that need to be made in this regard.

I want to stress that these discussions about the future of the forum have been ongoing for a while, including with Damien (original owner/founder), and a lot of thought has gone into this decision. We feel that this is the best way to allow Saintsational to survive and flourish.

While not much will change in the short term, I am sure Nick and Darren will continue to keep everyone apprised of any plans for the future as things arise and develop.

I shall also try to pop in on occasion and contribute again.

Thanks for all of your past support.

And GO SAYNTA(S)!

Simon
No 1 most important thing to do. Bring back Rodger Fox! <swoon> Image Then this forum can once again get a weekly 'report' that actually has a clue.

Then, welcome back all the banned former posters/let current posters resume their old IDs. Start this with the old surfer dude, and his mate StThomo. (But this time, surfer dude must not be allowed to bicker with StThomo.) Then bring back Ted and P666. (Big.Marmot is allowed to bicker with P666. In fact, it should be encouraged.)

Big.Marmot should apologise to Sainter K. (Unless he's already done so privately.)

Next. There must shirley be some way for the platform software to identify former posters who haven't posted in a long time, and send out an email inviting them to rejoin the party.

The platform software also needs to be tweaked so as to identify and remove from the forum Camry drivers and cardigan wears. Also anyone who drives a Prius, or who ever drove a Volvo. (A special one off exemption will be made for Blowme Image as the humiliation of having publicly admitted to once being a Volvo driver is deemed to be punishment enough. :P ) Sure, these undesirables are most likely all already over on Big Flatulence, but one can't be too careful.......

There you go. Forum fluxed fixed.

And you're welcome. :D

Saintmike65 wrote: Sun 28 May 2023 9:22am From memory it used to be 50 games that qualified for father/ son..reckon that’s about right.
That’s still 3-4 years service at a club!

Can't stand the Skunks. But seriously, there's only one club that a bloke with a name like Weideman should be playing at (if they want him).

One game should be enough. Played by the father or the grand father.

Romance matters! :D

https://www.zerohanger.com/out-of-favou ... tid=Zxz2cZ
If people really believe this assessment of Billings, then we'd be getting overs for him.

Where do we sign?

https://www.saints.com.au/news/1346925/ ... ches-clark

Mitch Owens Concussion 1-2 weeks

Dan McKenzie Calf 2-3 weeks

Olli Hotton Back 2-3 weeks

Hunter Clark Knee 4-6 weeks

Zak Jones Quad 4-6 weeks

Aaron Hamill 2 weeks

Nick Coffield Calf 6-8 weeks

Jack Hayes Foot 6-8 weeks

Matthew Allison Foot Post-bye

Angus McLennan Back Post-bye
Wot duh does 'post bye' mean? Round 22 season 2024 is post bye. :roll:

Positive news re Hotton to Trotton and McKenzie though.

Looking less and less likely that Hayes or Coff will play senior footy this season. At best, it'll be very very late in the season before they'd be ready.

Sebastian:
Despite his detractors, he's actually got all the tools (other than overhead marking).
- He's actually very very quick.
- He's fixed his (almost total) lack of endurance.
- His hands in close are very very good.
- He's actually also a good kick... when he takes care with his disposal.

Yes, as Big.Marot loves to point out, Seb's won two B&Fs. But, the bloke should be consistently amongst the league's elite mids.

However, as even Nosh knows... he ain't. :(

So what's the story with this bloke(?)

Is he just too comfortable maybe? Wasn't he stung when he shopped himself around (was it last year, or the year before?), and there were no takers...? :oops:

He's been around a while now. He's a senior player. And after years of mediocrity, the side is now in a position to finally challenge before Seb's career winds up. I would have thought that a bloke in his position would be giving it his all for his remaining few years, and demanding his team mates do the same...?

But the thing is....... we seem to have a few too many blokes in a similar situation. If Ro$$y can't 'motivate' them, then we suspect he'll be moving them on. :idea:

Paddy McPuddin':
Whilst we can understand the bloke's desperation to play the game he loves...... shirley he must now see that to do so would be sheer stupidity????

Weeks after another innocuous knock (by AFL standards, and probably by pretty much any standards) the bloke is still not right.

Reckon the Swine will make all the right supportive cooing noises, but reckon there's no way they'll let him play again.

He's 27 years old. The average AFL career is about six years. He's in his 9th season of being on a (multi) 6-figure income. So something's also wrong if he's short of money.

Paddy. Please retire and just try to enjoy the rest of your life... before it's too late. :idea:

Post of the Week:
shanegrambeau wrote: Fri 26 May 2023 11:36am For what it's worth

I think what we have is unique in this day and age

Social media has killed the OnLine forum and the decentralized internet and in some ways it's a shame.

But there is no point in moaning.

People prefer to have an identity rather than be anonymous, even if that identity is manufactured to be algorithm-friendly, and something that you don't mind your boss or worst enemy at work, from leering at.

But while we can be anonymous, there is still some tiny space to be had, where we can behave goodly or badly.

I honestly have no idea if you lot would chat on friendly terms, have lemonade at the footy together, or spit in each other's direction if it came to a real-life chance meeting.

I can't tell if the jabs are tongue-in-cheek or not.

But I still think that we can talk about the topic at hand more freely when not chained to a Facebook identity. It has good and bad consequences.

I have no social media at all.

I am sure some would prefer me to go get some FB action and bugger the hell off.

This is what most people seem to have done, albeit telling themselves they are sick of the trolling, bickering, and baiting.

And the general sillynessness.

But as a former ruckman at St Kilda, I am honour bound to continue.
This! Bloody this!

And so glad that there are still people who understand the importance of duty........ and honour. :D

Posts of the Week:
Spelly wrote: Mon 22 May 2023 7:53pm
saynt Nosher Powell wrote: Mon 22 May 2023 7:53pm
Annoyingsaint wrote: Mon 22 May 2023 7:43pm Wow….I’ve offended all the lefties on here.
Have a cup of concrete and harden up.

Who gave you clowns internet power over me?
I’ll say what I want and if it offends the dogooders then so be it. I’m not your mate, never will be so I’ve got no issue in offending you. You also have the right to not be offended at everything.

There is no hierarchy on here, no matter how much you would like to think there is, so I’d take a step down from that high horse.
And for the record I'm no f****** leftie. I can't leave that insult unchallenged, not that I give a f*** what you think.

These users also thanked the author Nosher for the post:
Ryan Bybes (with a f******g 's', ffs) & Bram Stoker
I see what you did there. :lol:
Wow! :shock: Nosh has been outed. :lol:

Here at the Fluxed-Up Report, Annoyingsaint is fast becoming our second favourite ZZ poster. :D

older saint wrote: Tue 23 May 2023 4:30pm
The G Train Legacy wrote: Tue 23 May 2023 3:13pm May I ask why many feel we should rest Phillipou and play Campbell? It has been a view of some for a few weeks.

Phillipou makes a significant enough contribution and is always capable of doing something extraordinary.
We will see how Campbell goes under the retarded coach. Joe King may be back, but still have plenty of key blokes who are hurt, ffs.

At AFL level, Campbell is a very very limited footballer. That's why this is where the club needs to keep him.

bobmurray wrote: Fri 26 May 2023 9:56pm
King Max wrote: Thu 25 May 2023 1:16am Saintsational 1
BigFooty 0
Big Booty is full of SS rejects, that'll be why they don't rate a mention, Uncle Norman's mate is still a bell end. :lol: :lol:
Ha ha. The Tarax Show and Jaffabuoy. :lol:

Yep, we know that's a misspelling. Consider it more mocking that way. But having said that, Jafflebuoy, come home to ZZ! We miss the theatre.

saynta wrote: Sun 28 May 2023 12:05pm
Tommyj wrote: Sat 27 May 2023 7:45pmOk let's look stocker disposal or brain is out of wack patton has a wrong instruction Gresham bad day every 2nd week cammo looks slow when chasing looked like a draught horse Today we looked liked we had lead boots or a bad hangover maybe they should all live with mason and get their bloody head right I'm so sick of this Ross has to play the kids he done this last time he coached he gives s o much faith in players who are inconsistent week in week out I don't know if some of them bring him dinner every night but fk me give wing and bytel a go not subs every bloody week then send them to Sandy the mind boggles
Un f****** readable :roll:

Agree. Very challenging to comprehend, at least for those of us who don't do mind-altering substances. Think Tommy was saying something about psychiatry, food, and the collapse of the North Atlantic cod fishery, maybe.......? :? :D

saynta wrote: Wed 31 May 2023 2:29pm
groupie1 wrote: Mon 29 May 2023 6:19am
B.M wrote: Sat 27 May 2023 9:40pm Connolly is not up to it - not even close
PURE NONSENSE

One of our better ball users

Aggressive

Fast

I'd swap Paton, Webster & Stocker out for Stocker & Connolly & Highmore in a heartbeat.
Stoker, ffs! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ryan Bybes (with a f******g 's', ffs), Bram Stoker.
Jimmy the Cat stays. He's a star. The most criminally underrated player on our list.

Where are they what are they doing?

Dragstar is still keeping the family entertained in between Ro$$y and his saynta(s) winning games of footy.
Onya Dragstar! 8-)

HarryM just loves his Italian affair(s)
Onya Harry! 8-)

Young Loris continues her to build her winning sample size against Chess Grand Master Vortemort PhD (piled higher and deeper).
Onya Loris! 8-)

Trev from the Boat goes for a sail. Climbs some rocks.
Onya Trev!

Prez Fred Basset ITK wrote: Wed 31 May 2023 12:01pm
Dearest Aeon,

Well, that wasn't good.

But on the bright side... desertnowcoastalsaint Image can't tip us this week.

Looking forward to seeing you at the footy again honey.

Love and Fortius Quo Fidelius,

- Fred.

PS: Hey, DS. Do the right thing, ok?

Yorkeys wrote: Mon 13 Mar 2023 6:39pmFred Bassett is fantastic
Vortemort - the poster whose name firey dares not speak wrote: Thu 01 Dec 2022 6:31amBassett is a genius.
:mrgreen:
HarryM wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 6:11pmAbsolutely. :shock: :D :shock:

Thoughts, Rodger? <swoon> ................. Image
Thoughts, Saintsationalists...?

- Aeon.

Tim Whitmarsh, the A G Leventis Professor of Greek Culture at the University of Cambridge wrote:
Aeon is where the world’s best best thinkers share their insights into issues of central importance to our times. It is reliably the best place to find content that is punchy, insightful, accessible and always unpredictable.

https://aeon.co/
A top read.

Yes Nosh. Lizard Boy is still here. :mrgreen:

Hey Lizard Boy. As Nosh would say.... never forget, never forgive! :evil:

ReMembering:
Image Image Image Image

----- Rodger ------- Nymeria ------- BakesFan ----------- Aaron
HarryM wrote: Nope never heard of them :roll:
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: The Flux Report: Ro$$y and his saynta are retarded!!!

won't even tip us against west coast. promise.
i hope.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "