Clarko and the Hawks alleged disgusting behaviour.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Re: Clarko and the Hawks disgusting behaviour.

CURLY wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 10:16pm
Why do you continue with your lies. Just a blatant lier.

Again you are no better that ambulance chasing gutter journo.
Everything I said is a fact. Have you not learnt by now that the internet never forgets? All the receipts are easily found.

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
Rubyjo
Club Player

CURLY wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 9:55pm
IluvHarvey wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 9:44pm
CURLY wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 9:39pm
D.B.Cooper wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 9:29pm
CURLY wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 9:12pm Eddie Betts on 360.

When told Clarkson and Fagon deny the allegations levelled at them. What’s your thoughts Eddie? I always believe the player the brother.

Yep enough said.

So you are stating…’ You can’t trust anything an Aboriginal says’!

😳

Yep that’s what I said you cantankerous old buzzard.

The word of 19 year old over two 50 year old well respected men. Without a seconds thought.
Oh my god.
You couldn’t make this s*** up!!!
It’s sad that you can’t actually see and hear what you are saying.
You are 100% the problem.

Explain how I am the problem go on.

Explain how two mens reputations and careers your ready to ruin without even giving them a chance to be heard. In what world is this acceptable?

Men that have earnt respect over many years in an environment that involves people management at the highest levels. An industry that if you aren’t in touch with all natures of human behaviour and emotions you can’t succeed.

But hey let’s dismiss all that in the back of a disgruntled teenager.

Yep I’m the problem. f*** me you’d be great back up as mates.
Imagine CURLY as your slave master a cracker ..whipping you in to submission ..the two plantation owners are always right ..lmfao ..what a racist piece of s*** CURLY is .

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

The_Dud wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 10:28pm

Everything I said is a fact. Have you not learnt by now that the internet never forgets? All the receipts are easily found.
I wouldn’t waste your breath.
Everyone now knows the truth here.
Let him live his bigoted life.

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 10:25pm

When told Clarkson and Fagon deny the allegations levelled at them. What’s your thoughts Eddie? I always believe the player the brother.

Yep enough said.

😳

The word of 19 year old over two 50 year old well respected men. Without a seconds thought.
No, the word of MULTIPLE players and their families. All with very similar stories.

Using a blatant lie to accuse others of lying is vintage Curly.

They suggest 20 plus players and staff were interviewed for the report.

They didn’t approach the club, the club approached them.

Are you suggesting the most likely scenario here is that upon learning about their upcoming involvement in the review these multiple players and families gathered together to concoct a story to bring down the HFC for… some reason?

OR is it more likely that there is a whole lot of truth to it?
No Dud. Again I will repeat this. I don’t believe that they acted or instructed these players to do anything they wouldn’t instruct any others if the same situation was in front of them.

How do you know that the club wasn’t acing in the best interests of the players?

But hey let’s just jump on and kick em because if you do no one will question you.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 10:32pm

I wouldn’t waste your breath.
Everyone now knows the truth here.
Let him live his bigoted life.

Get off your high horse.

I at least wait to hear the truth before sinking someone.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Rubyjo wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 10:31pm
CURLY wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 9:55pm
IluvHarvey wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 9:44pm

Yep enough said.

😳

Oh my god.
You couldn’t make this s*** up!!!
It’s sad that you can’t actually see and hear what you are saying.
You are 100% the problem.

Explain how I am the problem go on.

Explain how two mens reputations and careers your ready to ruin without even giving them a chance to be heard. In what world is this acceptable?

Men that have earnt respect over many years in an environment that involves people management at the highest levels. An industry that if you aren’t in touch with all natures of human behaviour and emotions you can’t succeed.

But hey let’s dismiss all that in the back of a disgruntled teenager.

Yep I’m the problem. f*** me you’d be great back up as mates.
Imagine CURLY as your slave master a cracker ..whipping you in to submission ..the two plantation owners are always right ..lmfao ..what a racist piece of s*** CURLY is .

Oh calling me racist how grand. Ever heard of a thing called justice. How about a fair trial. How about two sides to every story.

Pathetic little man you are.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 10:33pm

Yep enough said.

😳

No, the word of MULTIPLE players and their families. All with very similar stories.

Are you suggesting the most likely scenario here is that upon learning about their upcoming involvement in the review these multiple players and families gathered together to concoct a story to bring down the HFC for… some reason?

No Dud. Again I will repeat this. I don’t believe that they acted or instructed these players to do anything they wouldn’t instruct any others if the same situation was in front of them.

How do you know that the club wasn’t acing in the best interests of the players?

But hey let’s just jump on and kick em because if you do no one will question you.
How do I know?

Because the (multiple) players themselves have come out and said so. I would think they were the best judges.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Blatant lier

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

CURLY wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 10:28pm
IluvHarvey wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 10:18pm Let’s not forget it was 3 people not just 1. Do you really think they got together and decided to bulls*** 10 years later? Have you heard Hodge,Mitchell, Burgoyne and Lewis today? Not one of them said it was bollocks, not one of them said it was hard to believe and they all look devastated, like they thought this was truly believable? Why are Clarkson and Fagan well respected? For winning games of football? f*** me. Clarkson is an out and out c**k head. Didn’t he attack an umpire at his kids game once? Seems respectable to me.

Sadly Curly this is a new low for you. I always thought you were the forum clown for pissing your pants and crying about the umpires and conspiracy theories but your comments are I’ll informed and hurtful.
Are you indigenous? Do you have an indigenous heritage? Do you know what it’s like to live in indigenous peoples shoes? You’re quick to name drop and tell us you work with “First Nation” people. Well if that were true you would know that is a term despised by most.
You have proven yourself to be the poster boy of the underlying racism this country has but guess what we won’t put up with it anymore.
As Bob Dylan once sang..”you better start swimming or you’ll sink like a stone, for the times they are a changin’”
And Curly…. You are going to be left to drown.

Another post full of lies.

Just to start First Nation is the crew that sponsored our Indigenous game. A company that Nicky Winmar is part founder of. But hey do go on.

By the way no players are going to come out and say this definitely didn’t take place in the fashion it’s been reported. Just like all the do gooders on here they don’t f***** know either way. But hey easier to jump on the good guys wagon.
No lies in my post mate. First Nation may be the name of the traffic company but it’s also a term found offensive by many indigenous peoples.

Do some research.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 10:40pm

Yep enough said.

😳

How do I know?

Because the (multiple) players themselves have come out and said so. I would think they were the best judges.

Again your not happy to hear from Fagan or Clarkson?

Bang just hang ‘em.

Same with Patton let’s not wait hang him.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 10:42pm
CURLY wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 10:28pm
IluvHarvey wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 10:18pm Let’s not forget it was 3 people not just 1. Do you really think they got together and decided to bulls*** 10 years later? Have you heard Hodge,Mitchell, Burgoyne and Lewis today? Not one of them said it was bollocks, not one of them said it was hard to believe and they all look devastated, like they thought this was truly believable? Why are Clarkson and Fagan well respected? For winning games of football? f*** me. Clarkson is an out and out c**k head. Didn’t he attack an umpire at his kids game once? Seems respectable to me.

Sadly Curly this is a new low for you. I always thought you were the forum clown for pissing your pants and crying about the umpires and conspiracy theories but your comments are I’ll informed and hurtful.
Are you indigenous? Do you have an indigenous heritage? Do you know what it’s like to live in indigenous peoples shoes? You’re quick to name drop and tell us you work with “First Nation” people. Well if that were true you would know that is a term despised by most.
You have proven yourself to be the poster boy of the underlying racism this country has but guess what we won’t put up with it anymore.
As Bob Dylan once sang..”you better start swimming or you’ll sink like a stone, for the times they are a changin’”
And Curly…. You are going to be left to drown.

Another post full of lies.

Just to start First Nation is the crew that sponsored our Indigenous game. A company that Nicky Winmar is part founder of. But hey do go on.

By the way no players are going to come out and say this definitely didn’t take place in the fashion it’s been reported. Just like all the do gooders on here they don’t f***** know either way. But hey easier to jump on the good guys wagon.
No lies in my post mate. First Nation may be the name of the traffic company but it’s also a term found offensive by many indigenous peoples.

Do some research.

Makes sense Indigenous company calls itself something they find offensive.

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Bahaha it’s like watching Oprah
You’re a liar and you’re a liar and you’re a liar…. Everyone’s a liar……..except me of course 🙄

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 10:42pm

Yep enough said.

😳

How do I know?

Bang just hang ‘em.

I’m happy to hear from them, not sure what they can say to justify it (Indigenous players of not).

Looks like Fagan is going with “I don’t recall” and Clarko is going with “It wasn’t me”.

I can easily see their motive to lie about these events, but still can’t see a motive for multiple players and families to fabricate (very similar) events out of the blue. I’d love for you to provide one though.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 10:50pm

Yep enough said.

😳

How do I know?

Bang just hang ‘em.

I’m happy to hear from them, not sure what they can say to justify it (Indigenous players of not).

Looks like Fagan is going with “I don’t recall” and Clarko is going with “It wasn’t me”.

I can easily see their motive to lie about these events, but still can’t see a motive for multiple players and families to fabricate (very similar) events out of the blue. I’d love for you to provide one though.

Have you thought Dud just maybe a player was getting into trouble with a group of friends. Club grabs player says listen you either lose those friends or your out.

How about 18 year kid comes in stressed off his head says my girlfriends pregnant. Don’t know what to do it’s a accident don’t really like her don’t want a baby. My girlfriend doesn’t want the baby her parents won’t understand.

Or young player gets drafted he moves over next thing his family comes over he’s not doing what the clubs asking parents are over powering misguiding him.

Club says listen you need to move out you need to get with the program.

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

takeaway wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 8:26pm Certainly doesn't sound too good. However they are allegations at this stage, think I'll wait for the results of the AFL probe which should look at ALL aspects. Clarko, Fagan, not consulted, Burgoyne, Mitchell, Hodge not aware of issues (as they say). Surely you've got hear the full picture before making a judgement.
The irony with many corporate policies designed to improve human rights and protect individuals from abuse is the policies don't have adequate scaffolding just below the policy level to support a framework of detailed process and procedure to achieve the desired outcome of the policy.

At a very minimum the processes should borrow from our justice system and individuals should be deemed innocent until proven guilty.

So now what we have are lives possibly ruined as the starting point for the accused and before any process is given fair deliverance.

It doesn't sit well with me and nor should it with any fair minded person.

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

Yep enough said.

😳

It's a really strange review when allegations are made against two coaches in particular, but those coaches aren't interviewed?? LOL WTF kind of review is that?

How does it go: Don't believe everything you hear. There are always three sides to a story; yours, theirs, and the truth.

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Jacks Back wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 11:14pm

Yep enough said.

😳

It's a really strange review when allegations are made against two coaches in particular, but those coaches aren't interviewed?? LOL WTF kind of review is that?

How does it go: Don't believe everything you hear. There are always three sides to a story; yours, theirs, and the truth.
Watch out you’ll be a racist.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 11:00pm
The_Dud wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 10:50pm

Yep enough said.

😳

How do I know?

Bang just hang ‘em.

Have you thought Dud just maybe a player was getting into trouble with a group of friends. Club grabs player says listen you either lose those friends or your out.

How about 18 year kid comes in stressed off his head says my girlfriends pregnant. Don’t know what to do it’s a accident don’t really like her don’t want a baby. My girlfriend doesn’t want the baby her parents won’t understand.

Or young player gets drafted he moves over next thing his family comes over he’s not doing what the clubs asking parents are over powering misguiding him.

Club says listen you need to move out you need to get with the program.
Did you even read the article?

B.M
Saintsational Legend

Why do you have to quote the whole conversation

Can’t you just quote the last comment you’re replying to

Almost unreadable when people start doing that crap!

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Without naming anyone, a young draftee was delisted, (i saw this on a foxsports article), then he developed a meth habit...
Committed several break n enters, stole a car, bought stolen goods, etc.

Maybe, that was his trajectory when drafted, and club told him to cut ties with the gang, move in with Burt, for his own good.
He couldn't let go so he's ended up out on his arse and a life of crime.
Who knows...

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Yep enough said.

😳

Why didn't the club approach Fagan & Clarkson? .... doesn't look like they did .... according to Clarkson he wasn't afforded due process

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
freely
SS Hall of Fame

The_Dud wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 10:48am
Yorkeys wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022 10:24am The verbatim reporting of allegations/stories from one side in an extract from a third party report does not provide balance. Particularly given the shock/horror slant the ABC is giving.

The stories/scenarios outlined could easily be depicted completely differently by an objective assessment of player welfare measures.

Expect references from other indigenous players both have coached saying their experiences with Clarkson and Fagan have been completely different in terms of care and support.

I would not be surprised if the ABC ends up with an amount of egg on its face.

The leaking of selected pieces from Hawthorn or the review team is very interesting though. Someone might have a grudge.
Didn't Cyril Rioli come out recently and express some issues he had with Hawthorn that lead him to retiring early? If that's the experience of one of their most celebrated Indigenous stars I'm not surprised with the treatment of the no-names.
I believe that's what triggered the inquiry.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Yep enough said.
Did betts say that .?

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote: Thu 22 Sep 2022 8:54am

Yep enough said.
Did betts say that .?
100%

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

I don't think McLaughlin should be driving this review. He handled Goodes situation badly is leaving and worried about his legacy.
Facts are not agreed/actually disputed. Huge stakes at play on several levels.
Eddy B on TV with no direct knowledge prejudging based on generalisations. Unless Robbo and Whately and Eddy know a lot more than is public their program is being irresponsible.
Plenty of tears ahead and possibility of many regrets. And will the net result be systemic improvement or virtue signalling - at a big cost to certain individuals who may not deserve to pay it. All strength to the review panel. Yep, another review, another inquiry....