If Sam Fisher.......

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Re: If Sam Fisher.......

SunnyErnie wrote: Thu 26 May 2022 11:38am Does not go to jail should we offer him a job? He would be fantastic as an assistant coach. Imagine him and Boris marshalling our defenders???!!!
Seriously??? This is the ultimate troll. Times up!

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Ghost Like wrote: Thu 26 May 2022 8:30pm
SunnyErnie wrote: Thu 26 May 2022 11:38am Does not go to jail should we offer him a job? He would be fantastic as an assistant coach. Imagine him and Boris marshalling our defenders???!!!
Mods hopefully boot this guy

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Idiot.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Banger9798
SS Life Member

Ghost Like wrote: Thu 26 May 2022 8:30pm
Either that or SE is a 12 year old kid, or someone with learning difficulties...if so, I sincerely apologise..

The Artist formerly known as Fugazi
ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

this is a troll post nothing more nothing less like every other post this guy puts up but this time he didn't put the "I am not a troll" DISCUSS at the end, seriously nexus_nick helen whatever your niok is this week has been doing this crap for years now and people defend him when its so obvious he's doing it, so he can read people getting upset about his posts. At this point it's so well recognised and known no one actually comments on his posts about what he's written just that he is a troll.

btw if your going to hire Sam Fisher maybe the logistics department would be best organising the cross border trips and equipment delivery.

SunnyErnie
Club Player

saynta wrote: Thu 26 May 2022 8:22pm
SunnyErnie wrote: Thu 26 May 2022 2:15pm
D.B.Cooper wrote: Thu 26 May 2022 11:57am
Yep, great idea SunnyErnie.

BTW, I think you are one of the most reasoned & informative posters on this site :!:
Thanks.
You don't get sarcasm?
No, that was a compliment.

St Kilda should never trade with Essendon and Sydney ever again!!!

NeXus
shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

There is a house in New Gisborne
They call the Riding Sunny
It's been the ruin of many a poor thread
And members don't think it's funny

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!
saynta
Saintsational Legend

SunnyErnie wrote: Thu 26 May 2022 11:17pm
saynta wrote: Thu 26 May 2022 8:22pm
D.B.Cooper wrote: Thu 26 May 2022 11:57am
Yep, great idea SunnyErnie.

BTW, I think you are one of the most reasoned & informative posters on this site :!:
Thanks.
You don't get sarcasm?
No, that was a compliment.
As Mr Elliott would say ."pigs arse."

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

happy feet wrote: Thu 26 May 2022 7:05pm Moderators please review OP.
I find this post OFFENSIVE - the poor guy has put his life in the toilet and Sunny Ernie is making jokes about it

Written from the perspective of having seen some very impressive lives be destroyed by drugs including athletes who could have represented Australia at Olympics

Please - Please - Please ban this type of SH!TE from this site

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Dad wrote: Fri 27 May 2022 2:51pm
I find this post OFFENSIVE - the poor guy has put his life in the toilet and Sunny Ernie is making jokes about it

Written from the perspective of having seen some very impressive lives be destroyed by drugs including athletes who could have represented Australia at Olympics

I am going to risk a ban .....

If SunnyErnie .........
had any modicum of respect for ANY St Kilda players - either present or past - s/he would be embarrassed by the attempts at being funny/relevant. If someone IRL suggested half of the crap that has been posted I would seriously have inflicted physical harm on them

PS - SunnyErnie - please consider the fact that someone has had to pick up the pieces after incarceration (or worse) as the result of drug involvement. Would you make this 'joke' to a relative of Sam Fisher??? If not - please - pull your f@rking head in - Grub

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Thu 26 May 2022 11:56am
Sure, would just love to have a convicted drug dealer coaching all our young players. :roll: :roll: :roll:
I said if he doesn't go to jail. Meaning he is innocent!!!
Oh I think we know EXACTLY what you're saying Unny Sernie, AND why you're saying it! You naughty boy!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Dad wrote: Fri 27 May 2022 2:57pm

If SunnyErnie .........
had any modicum of respect for ANY St Kilda players - either present or past - s/he would be embarrassed by the attempts at being funny/relevant. If someone IRL suggested half of the crap that has been posted I would seriously have inflicted physical harm on them

PS - SunnyErnie - please consider the fact that someone has had to pick up the pieces after incarceration (or worse) as the result of drug involvement. Would you make this 'joke' to a relative of Sam Fisher??? If not - please - pull your f@rking head in - Grub
I think your post does deserve a ban, according to the rules.

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
bangaulegend
SS Hall of Fame

Wayne42 wrote: Fri 27 May 2022 5:01pm

If SunnyErnie .........

Come on mate SD does a lot of good work on this site & SE does :? well just what SE want's to do . The Mod's know the game & I doubt SD is in any trouble IMO :wink:

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

bangaulegend wrote: Fri 27 May 2022 9:34pm
Wayne42 wrote: Fri 27 May 2022 5:01pm

If SunnyErnie .........

Come on mate SD does a lot of good work on this site & SE does :? well just what SE want's to do . The Mod's know the game & I doubt SD is in any trouble IMO :wink:
LOL - I don't care - if I cop a ban - I will wear it with pride - SunnyErnie is trying to win Internet points from a situation that could be the ruin of a young mans life (of his own doing of course)

If s/he claims it is all in good fun - try going to rehab wards - or speaking to the partners/children of ruined lives.

― Aristophanes