the evidence is clear: - umpires do decide a game!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Freebird
Club Player

Re: the evidence is clear: - umpires do decide a game!

The_Dud wrote: Sun 29 Aug 2021 7:57pm
aaron82 wrote: Sun 29 Aug 2021 7:53pm I wish just one day perhaps in a couple of finals, we’d get a run from the umpires like the dogs. Last year at the Gabba I believe 7 of their 10 goals against us came from a free kick. It was funny that today it was Essendon though
Ask Doggies supporters about the 09 prelim final!
Yep, 17 frees apiece...of course the dogs fans would be pissed. Used to having the rub of the green and when they have an even run they think they've been cheated.

Freebird
Club Player

George27 wrote: Sun 29 Aug 2021 8:57pm
shanegrambeau wrote: Sun 29 Aug 2021 7:40pm Happy to see Essendon lose….yey….done go the Bombers in flames…hip hip hooray.

But no doubt, that Bulldogs forward milked the umps to a tee, and kicked four goals, at least three from ill deserved but sneakily gotten frees.

Tackled?
Easy. Duck into the corner of the armpit of the tackler raising the elbow to raise the tacklers arm and form a ‘noose’…Whistle…too high! Goal.
Exaggerate push after ..well after,the actual push..and after the umps attention is directed towards a potential free…Whistle goal..
I totally agree, Shane. I enjoyed the first 3 games of the weekend, but I found today’s game very frustrating to watch. This bloke Weightman has taken over the mantle from Toby McLean as the Dogs’ best milker, and is definitely on the competition dais with Selwood and Rhys Matheson.
Mclean is bad but hunter worse

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote: Mon 30 Aug 2021 3:31pm ... and the player calls the umpire a bad name.
Made my day!!!!

I know - small things!

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!