Dogs game

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SinCitySainter
Club Player

Re: Dogs game

Saintmatt wrote: Wed 12 May 2021 4:36pm
amusingname wrote: Wed 12 May 2021 4:21pm
Saintmatt wrote: Wed 12 May 2021 12:46pm
mcadam05 wrote: Wed 12 May 2021 11:32am f*** this I have a level 1 seat on the wing and all I get often is behind the goals , isnt this a "home" game f*** you ticketmaster
Absolute fvcking bulls***. All tickets gone.

Fvcking home game in Cairns and can't get a ticket to the replacement game. Anywhere in the fvcking stadium. And yet - there'll be lucky to be 35K there.

I'm presume the club wouldn't possibly consider giving members (who donated their hard earned fvcking cash last year) a refund?

And also - who checks their fvcking emails at 9.23pm at night (when the replacement game was announced)? Absolute fvcking amateur hour morons.

Go fvck yourself @ St KIldaFC.
I just checked on Ticketmaster with my membership and got offered a ticket, it was row R on level 3 but there definitely are tickets available. Maybe try again
Myself and my Son have to sit together (he has autism). A number of single seats around but not two together. And I was online at 10.10am this morning. What a load of absolute shite :(
I just used my membership to get three tickets together on level 3 general admission.
So the tickets are available.

MickThomas
Club Player

SinCity got tickets on a Thursday?
Hmmm

2020 was an aberration, when we travelled twice to Adelaide and won both, beat Tigers early, beat our bogey Swans. 2021 we've returned to our old ways. Damn
MickThomas
Club Player

Winner +Margin

Dogs by 32

Reason?
Because the amount of effort last week, players jaded with 5.17 return, being human, they cannot bring that level again.
They can, next round, or the one after, but geez, it's like a cyclist in the the Tour de France doing a 4 hr climb in the Alps, and there's another climb the next day- he'll finish down the back (lanterne rouge- french for 'red light' e.g. tail light on a car)

2020 was an aberration, when we travelled twice to Adelaide and won both, beat Tigers early, beat our bogey Swans. 2021 we've returned to our old ways. Damn
MickThomas
Club Player

Umps
Brett Rosebury- don't think he's done us any favours in the past

Andrew Stephens- why do I get that weird feeling about this genius?

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

If Battle can take Keath apart and we can make centre bounces a bit hectic, you never know. Membrey 5, Higgins 3, Battle 2, Max 2. Naughton 4. See you have all made me think there is a chance, thanks fellas.

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

MickThomas wrote: Thu 20 May 2021 7:48pm Umps
Brett Rosebury- don't think he's done us any favours in the past

Andrew Stephens- why do I get that weird feeling about this genius?
Rosebury is a very good umpire. Probably the best current umpire IMO.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
MickThomas
Club Player

Yorkeys wrote: Thu 20 May 2021 8:21pm If Battle can take Keath apart and we can make centre bounces a bit hectic, you never know. Membrey 5, Higgins 3, Battle 2, Max 2. Naughton 4. See you have all made me think there is a chance, thanks fellas.
Early today, AFL site said Tim English was a chance.
But he's not even an emergency, so his absence gives us a huge up.