next weeks game Spuds games

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ROLS-LEE
Club Player

next weeks game Spuds games

Below is an email from the club regarding getting next weeks tickets for the SPUD game.

Level 2 Reserved Seat, Level 2 Ultimate Reserved Bays, MCC Level 2 Reserved Bays 1 Tuesday, 1pm (week of home game) $0
Level 1 Wing Tuesday, 1pm (week of home game) $0
Level 1 Behind the Goals Reserved Seat Level 1 Reserved Bays, Level 3 Reserved Seat Tuesday, 3pm (week of home game) $0
General Admission Tuesday, 5pm (week of home game) $0 or reserved seat upgrade if available
Last edited by ROLS-LEE on Tue 16 Mar 2021 7:24pm, edited 1 time in total.

ROLS-LEE
Club Player

Re: next weeks game Spuds games

Im a reserved seat member for many years and I guarantee someone will be sitting in my seats. Annoyed but hopefully I can get a ticket and still get to go.

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

ROLS-LEE wrote: ↑Tue 16 Mar 2021 4:37pm Below is an email from the club regarding getting next weeks tickets for the SPUD game.

Level 2 Reserved Seat, Level 2 Ultimate Reserved Bays, MCC Level 2 Reserved Bays 1 Tuesday, 1pm (week of home game) $0
Level 1 Wing 1 Tuesday, 1pm (week of home game) $0
Level 1 Behind the Goals Reserved Seat Level 1 Reserved Bays
Level 3 Reserved Seat 2 Tuesday, 3pm (week of home game) $0
General Admission 3 Tuesday, 5pm (week of home game) $0 or reserved seat upgrade if available
Pardon my ignorance

We are reserved seat holders - do we need to apply for our own seats?
I have not received an email

β€œYouth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
SaintJohn1956
Club Player

Club will email barcodes. You will need to get a ticket through ticketmaster - using barcodes. Ticket will be sent to phone. Same deal as it was for Carlton pre season match

Saint John
mcadam05
Club Player

So I have too go online every wk too get a ticket for a seat I have already paid for and not sat in for 18mths Wow just wow πŸ€”πŸ€¬πŸ™„
Last edited by mcadam05 on Tue 16 Mar 2021 7:22pm, edited 1 time in total.

ROLS-LEE
Club Player

correct. even though we are reserved seat members, we wont be sitting in our seats. If we are lucky we will get a seat, and if we are even luckier, within the same zone as what we paid for.
As I posted earlier, depending on your zone and level of membership we will be able to apply online at the times stated above.
Just make sure that next week Tuesday, apply for your ticket.

mcadam05
Club Player

ROLS-LEE wrote: ↑Tue 16 Mar 2021 7:21pm correct. even though we are reserved seat members, we wont be sitting in our seats. If we are lucky we will get a seat, and if we are even luckier, within the same zone as what we paid for.
As I posted earlier, depending on your zone and level of membership we will be able to apply online at the times stated above.
If we are Lucky we may get a seat in the area we paid for are you f****** kidding i pay nearly a 1000 a yr for my membership and seat im not going in some sort of lucky dip

SaintJohn1956
Club Player

Its because of the restrictions due to Covid - hopefully the restrictions will be lifted soon. Remember there is only %50 capacity allowed so unfortunately we cant all go.

Saint John
mcadam05
Club Player

SaintJohn1956 wrote: ↑Tue 16 Mar 2021 7:32pm Its because of the restrictions due to Covid - hopefully the restrictions will be lifted soon. Remember there is only %50 capacity allowed so unfortunately we cant all go.
If thats the case why am i paying for a seat that I cant sit on im not a lawyer but I doubt its lawful

I will tell you right now I will my sit in my seat at every home game this yr

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Dad wrote: ↑Tue 16 Mar 2021 6:14pm
ROLS-LEE wrote: ↑Tue 16 Mar 2021 4:37pm Below is an email from the club regarding getting next weeks tickets for the SPUD game.

Level 1 Wing 1 Tuesday, 1pm (week of home game) $0
Level 1 Behind the Goals Reserved Seat Level 1 Reserved Bays
Level 3 Reserved Seat 2 Tuesday, 3pm (week of home game) $0
General Admission 3 Tuesday, 5pm (week of home game) $0 or reserved seat upgrade if available
Pardon my ignorance

We are reserved seat holders - do we need to apply for our own seats?
I have not received an email
If capacity stays at 50% it means they will have empty seats between each group booked.

So unless a fluke occurs you will not be in your normal seats.

Also unless there is priority for reserved seat holders you might not get a seat at all.

Remember that our home venue also has Medallion Club and AFL allocations.

So if capacity is 50 % then what will be allocated to St Kilda members will be less than 50% .

Let us hope it goes to 75% so more members can get in.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

mcadam05 wrote: ↑Tue 16 Mar 2021 7:26pm
ROLS-LEE wrote: ↑Tue 16 Mar 2021 7:21pm correct. even though we are reserved seat members, we wont be sitting in our seats. If we are lucky we will get a seat, and if we are even luckier, within the same zone as what we paid for.
If we are Lucky we may get a seat in the area we paid for are you f****** kidding i pay nearly a 1000 a yr for my membership and seat im not going in some sort of lucky dip
You don't have a choice if you want to go.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

We are a compliant, easy going lot compared to other countries (apparently women in groups are shot in nearby places, which must stifle tourism even without Covid lurking). Anyway this crowd restriction stuff may well be a big negative sleeping issue for the State Government; how many days without a community case and assurances about Quarantine security (ans = lots). It might soon look like dead hand over reach by Government - goodness knows we have little enough fun as it is. Tried to book my Covid jab today as advertised on TV (was prepared to lie about age and glowing health). Three places said nup, no vaccine, no idea about timing, Fed Gov. website wrong/premature. It may well be we compliants may just get a bit antsy by mid year if this convoluted system just drags on because its easier for some officials.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

mcadam05 wrote: ↑Tue 16 Mar 2021 7:38pm
SaintJohn1956 wrote: ↑Tue 16 Mar 2021 7:32pm Its because of the restrictions due to Covid - hopefully the restrictions will be lifted soon. Remember there is only %50 capacity allowed so unfortunately we cant all go.
If thats the case why am i paying for a seat that I cant sit on im not a lawyer but I doubt its lawful

Good luck with that, at least while total attendances are restricted,

Selhurst Saint
Club Player

It's better value than last year. :shock:

"...If there has been one recurring theme through this whole shocking mess, it has been the misguided, inflated egos and their ill-judged determination to cling to long-standing old boy friendships. The bad advice that has guided the selfish and culpable James Hird has not only punctuated this saga but symbolised it..."
CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: ↑Wed 17 Mar 2021 9:51am

Good luck with that, at least while total attendances are restricted,
I'll be in my seat, guaranteed. My recliner, watching it on foxtel.

Trev from the Bush
SS Life Member

I have to ring the club today because we have not received our three membership tickets or membership packs as yet.

I will also be asking about the quite expensive Christmas gift my family gave me for Christmas 2019. It was for being in the ground before the match, going into the rooms and a level two reserved seat. Supposed to be for the original round 15 last year. I was assured it would be honoured this season but the silence has been deafening.

Saint supporter since '62
shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

Yorkeys wrote: ↑Wed 17 Mar 2021 9:16am We are a compliant, easy going lot compared to other countries (apparently women in groups are shot in nearby places, which must stifle tourism even without Covid lurking). Anyway this crowd restriction stuff may well be a big negative sleeping issue for the State Government; how many days without a community case and assurances about Quarantine security (ans = lots). It might soon look like dead hand over reach by Government - goodness knows we have little enough fun as it is. Tried to book my Covid jab today as advertised on TV (was prepared to lie about age and glowing health). Three places said nup, no vaccine, no idea about timing, Fed Gov. website wrong/premature. It may well be we compliants may just get a bit antsy by mid year if this convoluted system just drags on because its easier for some officials.
Sucks.

The breakout this week in India following cricket games in India does not bode well..they are going back to empty stadiums...
From ESPN cricinfo
All five T20Is of the series are being played at the refurbished stadium at Motera, Ahmedabad and the first two games saw crowds of 67,200 and 66,352 respectively. The ground has a capacity of close to 130,000 and the GCA allowed 50% crowd in the first two games.

The remaining three T20Is between India and England in Ahmedabad will be played behind closed doors "due to increasing number of Corona cases". The BCCI and the Gujarat Cricket Association (GCA) made the decision on Monday after the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation ordered the closure of shops, malls, restaurants and salons after 10pm in eight wards of the city to control the spread of Covid-19. According to the corporation, the city had 530 active cases as of 11am on Monday.

The GCA will refund the spectators who had purchased tickets for the games.

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!