MCG

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saints66
Club Player

MCG

Will the fast game plan change to a more defensive style on the G
I hope not it was good to see the pace and run out of the back line
Good game style hope it continues.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Re: MCG

Hopefully the short break doesn’t hurt us and our run.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
Beno88
SS Hall of Fame

Meant to be quite wet apparently.

Sanctorum
Club Player

Playing at the "G" is a great opportunity for the Saints to play the fast-running, open football that they displayed against the Dogs at the Dome on Sunday.

The Pies won't want to bottle the game up as they did against the Tigers last Thursday night because Ratten won't fall for that.

I'm feeling quite positive about the next 2 games at the MCG, neither opponent is unbeatable and the 2 rucks option will give St Kilda a distinct advantage.

Was really impressed with the way Jack Billings moved around the ground and most if not all of his possessions damaged the opposition. Having expressed my doubts about JB, I am starting to believe that this may well be his break out year.

Really impressed with the way Ratten has improved the overall skills levels of the midfield especially - this after all was his forte when he played at elite level himself, and with Hill yet to strike form this team shapes up to be the big improver in 2020.

"I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened."

"Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen."

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910) American writer and humorist